ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Kansas

Dang, Keenan is on top of stuff, putting this up three days before the game. Okay, here's the question, where can I watch this other than ESPN+?

Dang, Keenan is on top of stuff, putting this up three days before the game. Okay, here's the question, where can I watch this other than ESPN+?
Go to any sports bar.

I think this game is a test for our team's attitude. How tough is this team? After letting one get away at Pitt, I'm hoping the guys play with a chip on their shoulders and grind KU into the turf. We should be capable of laying a beat down on Kansas. If they just mail it in, it's a bad sign for the season.

Reactions: locustwv
Think there a replay on You Tube - May also be able to see live via links, not sure.

Another good drive. CJ Donaldson is a beastly runner. Ford-Wheaton is money so far with a couple nice catches.

Edit:
Daniels 8-8 86 yards TD. Nice start to the game

Listening to audio, just like in the really old days. Tony is no Jack, but audio only is still way better than nothing.

JTD is the real deal and a good QB makes a ton of difference.

The Mountaineers got a road win against a Top 10 team today.

Appalachian State 17
#6 Texas A&M 14

Time of possession
App State 41.5 minutes
Texas A&M 18.5 minutes

Number of Plays
App State 82
Texas A&M 38

In it's last five games against Top 10 teams, all on the road, App State is 2-3 and two of the three losses were in overtime.

At this point in the season, WVU is not a good or complete football team.

This team looks like they have quit on their head coach. He didn't have the confidence in them to get 12 inches against Pitt, and they look like they don't have the confidence in him anymore either. KU has just done whatever they want to do tonight. And before anyone says it.....NO....KU is not' better". They stink.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Horrifying defensive half. I don't want to hear any BS about Players X and Y are out, either. Even backups should know it's legal to cover receivers who run patterns down the middle of the field. Apparently we don't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT