ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Pittsburgh

So.....we don't give any more carries to players because they "may not" gain yardage? Be a lot of RB's not getting carries then.
So give it to him 10 more times and he gains nothing. Then what? You complain because they gave him to many carry's.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
So give it to him 10 more times and he gains nothing. Then what? You complain because they gave him to many carry's.
So......don't give a guy who busts one 44 yards while the other RB's struggle to gain yards.........smart.

I don't get why you are against giving a guy more carries because he "may not" gain yards. Jesus. That's stupid.

So......don't give a guy who busts one 44 yards while the other RB's struggle to gain yards.........smart.

I don't get why you are against giving a guy more carries because he "may not" gain yards. Jesus. That's stupid.
You think he's OJ Simpson just because he broke his first carry for 44 yards. You want more carries work harder in practice. He's a freshman.

You think he's OJ Simpson just because he broke his first carry for 44 yards. You want more carries work harder in practice. He's a freshman.
Never said he was OJ. You want to bench guys because they "may not" do something.

If they would throw a flag on pass interference, our receivers would look a little better. But they have looked ok so far considering the level of competition.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

on pace for 400 yards of offense.........and you bitch and moan....about everything.

on pace for 400 yards of offense.........and you bitch and moan....about everything.
Go back. Look. We had 51 yards passing deep in 2nd quarter. Glad things picked up in that one drive.

BTW....400 yards of offense in a game doesn't make you a juggernaut. We averaged that last year.

Mathis would not have been able to carry that in. That was a beastly run, carrying defenders over the goal line. Feed that dude the rock.

I need to jump on players more often. They play better.

Communist liberal pinko.
You are 0-2 tonight. Own it.

Donaldson "may not gain another yard".......
Wheaton not a "go-to" guy.......

OWN...IT

EDIT: I know....I know....you won't admit it. But just chill out and own it. We all make mistakes.

yes they did drop passes. go back and look at their drop rate and when/where they dropped it.

they were not saint receivers.

however, IMO, Stedman could catch a pass.
I think you may misunderstand. I agree 100%. Studs. But someone on here thinks you catch 100/100 balls. Or you aren't a "go-to" guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT