ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Oklahoma

Commentators: Defender is grabbing the receiver during the pass, but, forget the rule book bc OU got hosed last week on this play right here….

His coaching app told him not to.
I actually won’t criticize him on that. We just failed with multiple attempts inside the 1 to punch it in. Missing a 2 point conversion puts more strain to get a touchdown later vs a field goal if it comes down to it. I’m ok with the PAT there.

That said, I still don’t understand why we didn’t run a single bootleg RPO on the 1 yard line earlier.

I actually won’t criticize him on that. We just failed with multiple attempts inside the 1 to punch it in. Missing a 2 point conversion puts more strain to get a touchdown later vs a field goal if it comes down to it. I’m ok with the PAT there.

That said, I still don’t understand why we didn’t run a single bootleg RPO on the 1 yard line earlier.
We failed because we ran into the teeth of their defense 4 straight times, spread them out and give your QB some options.

We will be lucky to keep them from breaking 50.

We failed because we ran into the teeth of their defense 4 straight times, spread them out and give your QB some options.

We will be lucky to keep them from breaking 50.
Are you talking about before the end of the 7:00 minute mark of 3rd quarter??????

The best offensive line in the country strikes again. Gets Donaldson crushed because it can't generate any push. We haven't moved the LOS back all year.

Guess the little board he used didn’t suggest a timeout on third and 14 when the defense wasn’t prepared and had too many on the field. I can’t wait for Brown to go.

Reactions: jccjkdad
We're giving up 9.1 yards per play.

What a joke.

Our defense plays with all the rigidity of a wet tissue. The only time we stop anybody when playing a half-decent offense is when the opposing QB misses a wide-open receiver.

Rough weekend for mountaineers
Need the men's soccer team to beat Marshall for Sun Belt championship tomorrow. If so, they could possibly be #1 seed in NCAA tournament. Also, women basketball beat Pitt today. I'll take a win over Pitt in anything.

Reactions: locustwv
Bearcats coming into Morgantown next Saturday with some momentum after beating Houston tonight.

Our QB is 10/27. Shouldn't be in there a while back.
Agreed but I’m talking about all of our starters. We actually have a few games left that we might be competitive in and already don’t have depth. Just another dumbfounding decision to add to the list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT