ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Oklahoma

A great night to unveil a three headed monster of Donaldson, White and Greene in the backfield at the same time. I'd love to see a win tonight!

Reactions: locustwv
I hope I don't jinx them but if I could bet legally a little easier than I currently can, I would definitely take all those points. And I think we can win outright.

My whole day is focused on 7pm. I think it is my first Saturday of the season I could say that.

I hope I don't jinx them but if I could bet legally a little easier than I currently can, I would definitely take all those points. And I think we can win outright.

My whole day is focused on 7pm. I think it is my first Saturday of the season I could say that.
Since I was a boy. Fall Saturdays were dedicated to the mountaineers.. I’ve kept that going through out my life.

Since I was a boy. Fall Saturdays were dedicated to the mountaineers.. I’ve kept that going through out my life.
I hear you. I don't miss games. I just have other things in my life at this stage that requires me to share responsibilities.

I know the kick is supposed to be 7:00. But the never kick exactly on time. Does anyone know the exact kick time?

I know the kick is supposed to be 7:00. But the never kick exactly on time. Does anyone know the exact kick time?
It will depend on the previous game. I would bet kickoff won't be anything before 7:05, and it will most likely start on FS1 or FS2 if the Washington-Utah games runs over.

A little OT but how is UCF creaming Ok St by so much? Perfect example when you are not an elite team, you can win or lose almost every game in CFB. Even moreso on CBB.

1st quarter summary: Gabriel >> Greene.

Greene afraid to keep on the read option these days?

Defense needs to show up or this is going to be a route. OU trying to pass the ball actually gives us a chance. If they keep it on the ground, we will get boat raced

Greene afraid to run the ball. Middle was vacant. Could still be running. Decides to scramble and throw away instead.

You can't afford to get him hurt. He's not going to run as much as he would like to.
Then we aren't going to beat teams like OU. Running the QB means you gain an extra blocker essentially. It's been a neutralizer for defenses like theirs.

If he’s not going to run it, then scrap the read option. If the entire defense is caving on Danielson, he needs to keep it. OU not afraid to run Gabriel.
He will run it but they are definitely holding back on that more than earlier. It may tell you more about what they think of Nicco having to take over.

1st quarter summary: Gabriel >> Greene.

Greene afraid to keep on the read option these days?

Defense needs to show up or this is going to be a route. OU trying to pass the ball actually gives us a chance. If they keep it on the ground, we will get boat raced
Forgot one thing: Brown play calling not to lose again. This will be an OU 20+ point win if that doesn’t change.

He will run it but they are definitely holding back on that more than earlier. It may tell you more about what they think of Nicco having to take over.
Which is a shame, I bet Nicco could be as productive as some of the other young kids who’ve been held back by this staff.

It is amazing to watch a team with receivers running routes between coverage and a QB that fits the ball between defenders for big gains. I remember when WVU used to be able to do that.

Hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that this one is going to be one of those bad nights for WVU. Can't move the ball after the first drive, can't stop anything. Caught the Sooners in a bad mood at home.

That was the best play call we had in that situation!? I didn't think we would win this game, but I hoped we would at least make them earn it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT