ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Oklahoma State

Why was that FG allowed? The Holder stood up then downed the ball. Not that it would matter but it would still be 7-7.

Why did he bring Nicco in when he did? The oofense was moving good. just went on a drive and scored a TD. Killed the momentum and haven't scored since.

Why did he bring Nicco in when he did? The oofense was moving good. just went on a drive and scored a TD. Killed the momentum and haven't scored since.
Brown doesnt care about winning today, imo. Dont know if he cares about winning at all. He did something similar last season when he would randomly put in Greene for one play. Greene would run for a first down and then Doege would come back in and suck even worse.

Brown doesnt care about winning today, imo. Dont know if he cares about winning at all. He did something similar last season when he would randomly put in Greene for one play. Greene would run for a first down and then Doege would come back in and suck even worse.
I don't mind that he put him for a short stint but that was not a good time for it. I hope like hell they fire him Monday morning.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Bam. There you go. Making excuses for why it wasn't targeting. I'm sure we'll get the same call when/if it comes around. :rolleyes:

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Game #1 = wouldn't go for it on 4th and 12 inches

Game #12 = we will go for it on our own 29 yard line

Interesting.

I like Anderson.

There was a time when a game like this might be interesting even though the season is over. But knowing our HC is incompetent and may be here another year, watching young players to see what the future holds isn't interesting. Also the transfer portal adds to that in we do not know who will be here next year regardless of the coach.

There was a time when a game like this might be interesting even though the season is over. But knowing our HC is incompetent and may be here another year, watching young players to see what the future holds isn't interesting. Also the transfer portal adds to that in we do not know who will be here next year regardless of the coach.
I know man, as soon as I posted that I thought, he's probably transferring anyway. I have never seen a worse coach than Neal Brown. WVU football isnt the same. Its not exciting anymore.

Great patience and vision. This kid has rode the pine all season. He is putting on a show the last two weeks

Amazing. Simply amazing. Got a RB on the F**KING BENCH who broke two long runs previously. If he's not injured, Brown has a lot of explaining to do.

That's going to be true from now on regardless of who is coach, unless they change the transfer portal rule.

Are our DB's taught to run to a WR and just bump them???? Seen that a lot this year. Turn your head and you get a pick.

Neal Brown's book comes out January 1st, titled "How to Blow a Game For Dummies". Expects to be a best seller.

Browns probably thinking of putting Crowder in to really get things going.

Neal Brown...

206565a9-d2b6-4778-98ff-750e0b58536e_text.gif

• Haha
Funny the announcer just said WVU players are playing for their head coach. Earlier the other announcer said they are playing to audition for the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT