ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Oklahoma State

It's a road game. Couldn't even beat a horrible ISU team on the road.

WVU has a chance. The offense with Greene put up some points last week and OSU has some injuries. If our defense somehow shows up, you never know. Stranger things have happened.

WVU has a chance. The offense with Greene put up some points last week and OSU has some injuries. If our defense somehow shows up, you never know. Stranger things have happened.
WVU has more injuries and a couple more that just flat out quit. Greene also put up some numbers for the opponent as well.

Greene is not your answer.

WVU has more injuries and a couple more that just flat out quit. Greene also put up some numbers for the opponent as well.

Greene is not your answer.
Greene is your answer man. He's just a football player to me. You're the one in love with the kid. Not my fault....

I give him credit for staying with the team. Going to be hard to find many like him that dedicated to team and not the dollar.

I just want to say...

pitt-vs-wvu-1267-01SEP22-ww-810x480.jpg

Why switch QB’s?
Brown is obviously not coaching to win today by doing that but whatever. Nicco almost connected on a long one and then followed up with a pass to no mans land.

Our players are auditioning for the transfer portal according to the announcers. Does that mean they already play better for another coach than they do Brown lol?

It is a meaningless game and the last chance to play ball for the year. Use it as a glorified scrimmage to prep for next year ... like WVU should have done with half the 2021 season.
It completely changed momentum. I understand your thinking but it wouldve been nice to keep the rhythm.

I didnt go hunting on this beautiful day hoping we would find a way to win lol. Go Mountaineers!

Well we started great and then brown thought it would be a great idea to put a freshman QB in and kill all the momentum. Good thinking!!!

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT