ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. TCU

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around...........will it make a sound?

.....well, that's what this season/year has turned in to.

TCUWHO?

6 players have scored for WVU.

Bell playing like he has a match lit and stuck up his ass. He his balling right now. Wish he would do this every game.

We've been here before only to watch the lead disappear.

Well could be up 20 but Bell decided t foul the 3 point shooter again and Stevenson throwing the ball away like a hot potato.

Still up 15.

For those who said Erik shouldn’t start

7 points, 3 assists, had hand in 1st 15 points, making shot or passing to guy who made shot.

8 assists by WVU at halftime. Instead of dribbling away the game.

Still too many in the paint layups, though.

Best 1st half of season in Big 12!

Keep it up. Passing multiple times works better than one on one dribbling.

For those who said Erik shouldn’t start

7 points, 3 assists, had hand in 1st 15 points, making shot or passing to guy who made shot.

8 assists by WVU at halftime. Instead of dribbling away the game.

Still too many in the paint layups, though.

Best 1st half of season in Big 12!

Keep it up. Passing multiple times works better than one on one dribbling.
Eat your green jello.

Don't forget the 3 TO's by Stevenson that led to TCU points mr IQ.

I don't recall anyone saying he shouldn't start.

Turnovers by WVU 11
Stevenson 4
Bell 3

Over half the turnovers.

Still need to answer this run if you want to win. I've never seen a team miss so many easy layups in my life.

After Dixon's technical, they have now attempted 23 FT's........

And since I typed this, they hacked Mitchell, no foul, and he get's a technical and out of the game.

We have now fouled the 3-point shooter THREE F**KING TIMES this game alone. Some teams go the entire season without doing that.

We have now fouled the 3-point shooter THREE F**KING TIMES this game alone. Some teams go the entire season without doing that.
there is a delay in what I hear on the computer vs posts here.

sounds like this game could be given away by us. I hope we have a confidence for a win. We need to will ourselves to a win.

Stevenson is better on the bench. That's where he can help the team best. Time to play Wilson more.

Is Seth Wilson still on the team? How many Stevenson turnovers and not getting back on defense do we need to see before Wilson gets some minutes??

And our offense is so smooth. Walk/dribble down court ..... Dribble .... dribble ....pass .....pass ....dribble....dribble....jack up wild shot......go play defense (not really, I wouldn't call what we do "defense")

WVU 74, TCU 65
THIRTEEN assists
EIGHT steals
76.9% free throw shooting
31-18 rebounding advantage
IN THE BIG 12
Playing like that will win a lot of games
Keady 20 points, Bell 15, Matthews 10
FINALLY got the message: Passing brings more points than dribbling.
Only up 62-60 with 4:47 left gave me flashbacks of the 0-5 collapses.
Made 6 of 7 final free throws in the clutch!

Being greedy now. Beat Texas at home Saturday. Then we go to Lubbock and play Texas Tech. Win three in a row, and we are back to the bubble.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT