ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. TCU

It's a great night to be a Mountaineer!

Now I'm going to sleep happier than I've been since the Big 12 games began! Miracle in the Mountains! Hot-damn!

We have now fouled the 3-point shooter THREE F**KING TIMES this game alone. Some teams go the entire season without doing that.
Couple of those were the offensive player kicking his leg out and flopping.

Then why did they call offensive foul on TCU player shooting 3 pointer because he kicked his leg out?
On that one they did call it. The other three called (if you would take time to go watch) our player jumped towards the shooter and made contact. Easy call. We've done this a lot this year, fouling 3-point shooters.

On that one they did call it. The other three called (if you would take time to go watch) our player jumped towards the shooter and made contact. Easy call. We've done this a lot this year, fouling 3-point shooters.
Bell never touched his guy and he fell over like he was shot. Kippy was smiling when he blew his whistle. Kippy loves to blow.

Bell never touched his guy and he fell over like he was shot. Kippy was smiling when he blew his whistle. Kippy loves to blow.
I do hate doing this, but video doesn't lie. Go to the 44:50 point of the video, and watch (game action 55.2 seconds). Bell jumps forward about 4 feet, chests the guy resulting in the foul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT