ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Official Told Attorney Jenna Ellis ‘The Boss Is Not Going To Leave’ White House, Ellis Reportedly Says

He knew that he lost the election as many have testified but not sure whether that will be the focus of either trial. Of course the failed effort to overturn the election involved multiple events over months not just one day. Read up on it sometime.

How was the grocery bill last month?

He knew that he lost the election as many have testified but not sure whether that will be the focus of either trial. Of course the failed effort to overturn the election involved multiple events over months not just one day. Read up on it sometime.
Sure I'm aware of all the noise with this issue....been there......done that. You see it one way....I see it in a different way......let's leave it at that.

According the lawyers quoted above, your comment regarding Trump is a total fail so there's that.
Ok....if you see it as a fail.....I have no problem with what you think.

Sure I'm aware of all the noise with this issue....been there......done that. You see it one way....I see it in a different way......let's leave it at that.
You seem clueless about the Jan. 6 case but most of MAGA seems to have little interest in learning much about what Trump is accused of and the facts associated with his various court cases. If I were you, I'd ignore it too, would just stress you out.

You seem clueless about the Jan. 6 case but most of MAGA seems to have little interest in learning much about what Trump is accused of and the facts associated with his various court cases. If I were you, I'd ignore it too, would just stress you out.
One more time, the lawyers say that you're wrong. shew

Biden funding Terrorists again.

Yeah but you're stone cold silent explaining to us whenever there's been an "attempted coup" with folks who were seeking to overthrow a government UNARMED? Did you not answer that because you're stupid or because you're ignorant?

@moe
230.jpg
Ha...ha...joke's on YOU atl...I'm both!
Trained in the art of nothing..

Reactions: atlkvb
LMAO. Didn't some of you support her? She just killed her political career.

Sure he can THINK the election was stolen, it’s what he did about it that’s gonna see him die in jail.
He should have taken advice from me!
iu

Yeah come to think of it Hillary...how'd YOU avoid the slammer with that phony illegal "collusion caper" you were runnin' trying to overturn Trump's alleged "stolen" '16 election?

'Ya gotta have the "connections" atl!
iu

Last edited:
Just for the record...I know exactly what Trump is accused of regarding Jan 6th.....and all the other court cases..... I probably have done more research on this than you have.....you mostly only read far left material, I research both sides...you don't.

I don't agree with the main nexus of the Jan 6th case.

I'm sure they can get some convictions depending on the jury that will hear the case.

This will all be decided by the SCOTUS in the end.

Biden Says US Wants Better Ties to Help China’s Economy​

Communist China People's Liberation Army pay that stupid American President to be nice to us!
iu

Chinese Communist Dictator Xi Jinping

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Lawfare that leads nowhere. She won't be putting the President in jail.

Fani Willis predicts Trump’s Georgia trial could stretch into early 2025​

Just for the record...I know exactly what Trump is accused of regarding Jan 6th.....and all the other court cases..... I probably have done more research on this than you have.....you mostly only read far left material, I research both sides...you don't.

I'm sure they can get some convictions depending on the jury that will hear the case.

Ask him why all those vote counts late on election night were all suddenly suspended with Trump comfortably ahead in all of the swing States he lost? That's a good way to shut him about Trump trying to "overthrow" the election. 😏

Ask him why all those vote counts late on election night were all suddenly suspended with Trump comfortably ahead in all of the swing States he lost? That's a good way to shut him about Trump trying to "overthrow" the election. 😏
Moe is not interested in facts....It's sad how Moe is so fixated with Repub/Conservative/Trump hate.
Impossible to have any type of a meaningful thought exchange with Moe.

Not sure what you've watched or read but you seem to forget it when it's time to make a post. lol @ your SCOTUS theory.

Moe is not interested in facts....It's sad how Moe is so fixated with Repub/Conservative/Trump hate.
lol don't get mad because you make dopey posts and get roasted. There's always tomorrow.

Exactly. He still thinks this is a partisan issue. It’s not.

Plus he puts most of us on ignore so he doesn't get embarrassed arguing his losing positions with us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Exactly. He still thinks this is a partisan issue. It’s not.
He's just waiting for Adam Schiff to present all that evidence Trump also tried to steal the '16 election. 😏

You know to this day he's never admitted that was all a complete 100% hoax?
@moe
230.jpg
Speak for yourself there atl...I know Trump "colluded" with the Russians...it was always on the T-V news!

Your brilliance is stunning @moe.
giphy.gif

@moe
230.jpg
Yes I am rather impressed with my self-delusional capabilities!

Not sure what you've watched or read but you seem to forget it when it's time to make a post. lol @ your SCOTUS theory.
I have NO SCOTUS theory......I simply stated it probably will end up in the SCOTUS. I'm sure that Trump will appeal it all the way.....AND I have NO clue how they would rule.

Last edited:
lol don't get mad because you make dopey posts and get roasted. There's always tomorrow.
I'm not mad...but it appears you are. I have to many good things in my daily life to be concerned with your cockamamy beliefs.

According the lawyers quoted above, your comment regarding Trump is a total fail so there's that.
Trump departed the White House at 8:20 AM on Jan 20th 2021.
Obama actually stayed longer on inauguration day than Trump did....he left at 10:51 AM on Jan 20th 2017.
What lawyer's said Trump refused to leave the White House on Jan 20th 2021 ?

Obama actually stayed longer on inauguration day than Trump did....he left at 10:51 AM on Jan 20th 2017.
Remember what you posted earlier ITT about that bot?
That was very insightful on your part about him, so you're wasting your time trying to get him to see the illogic of what he's arguing here about Trump "refusing to leave Office". The facts will never convince him. He's a media brainwashed bot.

Reactions: bornaneer
Probably but the lawyers could be wrong. I don't think that her testimony helps Trump.
Why don't you criticize Trump on his failed polices instead of hearsay and supposition? Try his border policy compared to the guy YOU voted for? Wouldn't that better prove your point about his unfitness and malfeasance for high office?

You'll never compare Trump's policies to the guy you voted for. NEVER. Wonder why not?

Hey I resent that!
iu

Remember what you posted earlier ITT about that bot?

That was very insightful on your part about him, so you're wasting your time trying to get him to see the illogic of what he's arguing here about Trump "refusing to leave Office". The facts will never convince him. He's a media brainwashed bot.
I have known many families in WV that were so invested in the Bobby Byrd Democrat party that they would NEVER EVER consider any Republican for ANY office.
Moe fits that to a T.
Show me a post where Moe has EVER posted a negative word about Biden or ANY OTHER Democrat.

I'm jealous @moe ...you rarely paid attention to all the illegal Hijinx me and my comrades in the DNC cooked up to try and frame Trump for that phony "colluding" with Russians to steal the '16 election. I was much better than he was at "election denial" and you just flat out ignored me!

Why'd you abandon me @moe when I needed you the most?
iu

@moe
230.jpg
It wasn't personal Hillary...I just have this big blind spot when it comes to criticizing Democrats

Why is this thread so confusing to you? Get someone to read the two linked articles to you. shew

Why is this thread so confusing to you? Get someone to read the two linked articles to you. shew
I agree 100% with this:
"Steve Saddow, Trump’s attorney in Georgia, told Forbes in a statement that “any purported private conversation is absolutely meaningless” because “Trump left the White House on January 20, 2021,” adding that the “political, travesty of a case” should be dismissed if this is its “type ... of evidence.”

This is what you may get him on:
"Federal prosecutors have charged him with illegally trying to overturn the election results and mishandling sensitive documents in two separate cases, New York prosecutors accused him of falsifying business records and New York’s attorney general is suing him and his business in civil court for fraud."

Last edited:
He left because the coup attempt failed.

'The boss is not going to leave': Proffer videos show ex-Trump lawyers telling Georgia prosecutors about efforts to overturn 2020 election

"She's adding something that's golden evidence for prosecutors both in Georgia and in DC, which is, they don't have to prove this but if they can show that Trump knew he lost and was still trying to hold on to power, that's it,” he said. “That's game over. And that's exactly what she says is the context of the conversation."

Gwen Keyes, a former DeKalb County, Ga., district attorney, told MSNBC that Ellis’ testimony may be key to the Fulton case.

"That is a key element of every one of the crimes that is listed in the indictment," she said. "That being that the defendants knew that they were perpetrating a lie, and so this goes right to the heart of that."

"You might remember, that Jenna Ellis testified before the Jan. 6 Committee, that at a holiday party, Donald Trump said to Mark Meadows, his chief of staff, 'I don't want people to know that we lost. It's embarrassing, figure it out. We need to figure it out.' So, all of this together paints a really damaging picture for Donald Trump,” he said.
I agree 100% with this:

"In a statement to ABC News, Steve Sadow, Trump's lead counsel in the Fulton County case, called the "purported private conversation," as described by Ellis, "absolutely meaningless."

"The only salient fact to this nonsense line of inquiry is that President Trump left the White House on January 20, 2021, and returned to Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida," Sadow said. "If this is the type of bogus, ridiculous 'evidence' DA Willis intends to rely upon, it is one more reason that this political, travesty of a case must be dismissed."

Former Georgia prosecutor Chris Timmons, an ABC News contributor, said that Ellis' testimony may ultimately assist Georgia prosecutors at trial -- but that the evidence might not be a "kill shot," given the comment did not come directly from the former president.

"Assuming Ms. Ellis testifies consistently at trial, her testimony about the Scavino conversation would help the State prove its allegation that the former President conspired with others to unlawfully change the result of the election," said Timmons. "But that evidence is not a 'kill shot' in that it didn't come directly from the former President."

"Timmons, the former prosecutor, also told ABC News that the partial video reviewed of Powell's sessions could end up helping the defense, because Powell appeared to sincerely believe there was election fraud and communicated that to Trump.

"That information would be helpful for the defense in that it bolsters a defense that the former president thought he was acting lawfully," the former Georgia prosecutor said."

"In fact, in the portions of video obtained by ABC, Ellis never discussed any conversation she personally had with Trump."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT