ADVERTISEMENT

'Game over': Expert says Trump attorney just landed a 'bullseye for prosecutors'

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Oops. 🤣 🤣

'Game over': Expert says Trump attorney just landed a 'bullseye for prosecutors'

ABC News reported that Trump attorney Jennifer Little told a grand jury that she "very clearly" warned the ex-president that he must comply with a federal subpoena for the classified documents he took home from the White House, and she's "absolutely" certain that he understood that failure to do so would be a "crime" — testimony that stunned CNN legal analyst Elie Honig Thursday.

"If you're a prosecutor and you have to prove obstruction, you have to show that the defendant, in this case Donald Trump, knew he had a subpoena, knew he had to comply and intentionally did not do so, and this witness, Trump's former and, by the way, current lawyer, has told the grand jury straight up, no ambiguity, 'You have to comply, if you don't, it's a crime,' and he said, 'I got it, I understand.'"

Reactions: bamaEER
Oops. 🤣 🤣

ABC News reported that Trump attorney Jennifer Little told a grand jury that she "very clearly" warned the ex-president that he must comply with a federal subpoena for the classified documents he took home from the White House, and she's "absolutely" certain that he understood that failure to do so would be a "crime" — testimony that stunned CNN legal analyst Elie Honig Thursday.

"If you're a prosecutor and you have to prove obstruction, you have to show that the defendant, in this case Donald Trump, knew he had a subpoena, knew he had to comply and intentionally did not do so, and this witness, Trump's former and, by the way, current lawyer, has told the grand jury straight up, no ambiguity, 'You have to comply, if you don't, it's a crime,' and he said, 'I got it, I understand.'"

Good chance Jack Smith will ends up in Jail before Trump does. But good luck.

Oops. 🤣 🤣

Has biff ever not committed a crime?

Has biff ever not committed a crime?

Probably the most honest politician in decades. Don't worry he will pick a better Attorney General this time that will break it all down so even you can understand it.

Oops. 🤣 🤣

This probably won’t hold up. Trump can plead stupidity and no one will doubt it.

This probably won’t hold up. Trump can plead stupidity and no one will doubt it.

It's not going to hold up. Every President in history takes classified documents. They can regardless what some agency thinks. It's why I laughed when people acted upset when Clinton and Obama did it. it will eventually make it to the Supreme Court. They will end this silliness. If it doesn't make it to court until after the election a new Attorney General not named Garland will end it.

As much as I think Biden is corrupt I haven't called for him to go to jail. Impeachment is how we handle that. Once we start throwing former Presidents in jail we become a banana republic. Anyone rooting for that on either side has lost their damn minds. That's how civil wars start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT