ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Told Australian Billionaire Nuclear Sub Secrets, Who Then Told 45 Others: Reports

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Is there any national secret that Trump won't blab about to just about anyone? He's still unfit to hold office and a serious threat to our national security.

Trump Told Australian Billionaire Nuclear Sub Secrets, Who Then Told 45 Others: Reports

Former President Donald Trump reportedly shared details about America’s nuclear submarine program with an Australian billionaire, who then went on to tell journalists, foreign officials and others about the sensitive information, according to multiple reports.

ABC News first reported that special counsel Jack Smith had learned about Trump’s disclosure to the billionaire — a cardboard magnate named Anthony Pratt — as part of his investigation into the former president’s handling of classified documents. Trump allegedly told Pratt several government secrets about the submarines during an event at his Mar-a-Lago club and residence in Florida, where the billionaire is a member.

Pratt reportedly told prosecutors and FBI agents that he brought up the submarine fleet in April 2021, after Trump had left the White House. The former president then revealed the supposed number of nuclear warheads that are on board U.S. submarines at any time and how close the vessels can get to a Russian submarine without detection.

The billionaire, ABC News added, shared that information with at least 45 people, including three former Australian prime ministers, a half dozen journalists and other foreign officials.

Is there any national secret that Trump won't blab about to just about anyone? He's still unfit to hold office and a serious threat to our national security.

Former President Donald Trump reportedly shared details about America’s nuclear submarine program with an Australian billionaire, who then went on to tell journalists, foreign officials and others about the sensitive information, according to multiple reports.

ABC News first reported that special counsel Jack Smith had learned about Trump’s disclosure to the billionaire — a cardboard magnate named Anthony Pratt — as part of his investigation into the former president’s handling of classified documents. Trump allegedly told Pratt several government secrets about the submarines during an event at his Mar-a-Lago club and residence in Florida, where the billionaire is a member.

Pratt reportedly told prosecutors and FBI agents that he brought up the submarine fleet in April 2021, after Trump had left the White House. The former president then revealed the supposed number of nuclear warheads that are on board U.S. submarines at any time and how close the vessels can get to a Russian submarine without detection.

The billionaire, ABC News added, shared that information with at least 45 people, including three former Australian prime ministers, a half dozen journalists and other foreign officials.

They can’t lock him up fast enough.
Back to masturbating about Trump? Why don’t you 2 just fvck each other and get it over with?

Like I said before, all they’ve got left are insult posts, no substance. Their playbook is empty and their game is over.
Lmao! Tard!! The playbook for what? Making America Great Again? That playbook was very successful. How’s the Democrat playbook going? No policy, just hate Trump?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Like I said before, all they’ve got left are insult posts, no substance. Their playbook is empty and their game is over.
Insults? We keep asking questions about this administration and how poorly they are doing. You keep posting about Trump. Trumps policies was working.....ask Biden he keeps going back to them ...
Want to tell me about Adam Schiff and his lies, hell let's talk about some of this CURRENT administration lies . Lmao ....I know I know ....Trump eats pizza with a fork and tried to get out of paying taxes. People who make money look for loopholes even if it's shady . Ask hunter and Joe

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Insults? We keep asking questions about this administration and how poorly they are doing. You keep posting about Trump. Trumps policies was working.....ask Biden he keeps going back to them ...
Want to tell me about Adam Schiff and his lies, hell let's talk about some of this CURRENT administration lies . Lmao ....I know I know ....Trump eats pizza with a fork and tried to get out of paying taxes. People who make money look for loopholes even if it's shady . Ask hunter and Joe
It’s funny they don’t like insults, but they start the insults. Ex: Orange Man, Tiny Hands, bifftards, Magatards, etc. They can spare me the higher ground bullshit. I’ll continue to call them out

It’s funny they don’t like insults, but they start the insults. Ex: Orange Man, Tiny Hands, bifftards, Magatards, etc. They can spare me the higher ground bullshit. I’ll continue to call them out
I'd like one , any one of them explain what was going wrong under Trump's administration. Everything they cried about was proven without a shadow of doubt to be false , not only false but made up by the fbi and Hillary Clinton. The phone call ....please !
Now the president they screamed to the heavens was honest has been caught in more lies, bold faced lies, than bill Clinton and Adam Schiff . But then again us uneducated scummy deplorable folks knew he was a habitual lier from years ago.

I posted substance about that over-blown story yesterday......all that sub info can easily be found and has been available for years.
You want Janes and others charged.....or just Trump?
Trump may be guilty of many things.....this is not one of them.

I'd like one , any one of them explain what was going wrong under Trump's administration. Everything they cried about was proven without a shadow of doubt to be false , not only false but made up by the fbi and Hillary Clinton. The phone call ....please !
Now the president they screamed to the heavens was honest has been caught in more lies, bold faced lies, than bill Clinton and Adam Schiff . But then again us uneducated scummy deplorable folks knew he was a habitual lier from years ago.
They are living proof of brainwashing success. Imagine being a parrot repeating everything you’re told without any question or thought. That’s the definition of total control.

Here's some substance. Within the article, a former Australian Ambassador to the U.S. is quoted as saying the information Trump allegedly passed along is "nothing new"

(from article)
A former Australian ambassador to the United States told the paper the information wasn’t new to his country, saying: “If that’s all that was discussed, we already know all that.” “We have had Australians serving with Americans on U.S. submarines for years, and we share the same technology and the same weapons as the U.S. Navy,” the former ambassador, Joe Hockey, said.

It was further pointed out besides the fact no "new" information was passed along, the information Trump allegedly volunteered wasn't even verified.

(again from linked article)

It’s unclear if the details were accurate or if they were bluster or exaggerations, but ABC News reported that Pratt was informed by investigators not to share the numbers he was reportedly given. (Pratt is the Australian Billionaire mentioned in the article Trump allegedly spoke to)

So after the blaring headlines & the juicy suggestion that Trump is a traitor passing along America's Nuclear submarine secrets, and that his activity constitutes criminal behavior...we're treated with this shocking disclaimer:

(once again from linked article)
The reported information was not included in Smith’s federal indictment of Trump earlier this year related to his handling of classified documents after he left the White House. Trump was charged with 40 counts related to willful retention of documents and obstruction of justice.

Well imagine that?

So whatever "unverified" nuclear secrets Trump passed along, apparently they weren't serious enough to warrant Jack Smith's indicting him for passing along classified information or even treason! However the article achieved the intended result for the OP...it's yet another smear designed to portray Trump as some sort of loose cannon armed with America's sensitive military secrets, and just cavalierly passing it along to any Billionaire who's willing to pay for it. Never mind Australia is an American ally under contract to purchase over 245 billion in US submarines which ostensibly would have the exact military hardware Trump supposedly dangerously volunteered! It's laughable to suggest something "criminal" about this, especially when none of it has even been independently verified!

This is exactly how the Left and media operates. They tell a little of the Truth, then build a scenarios of lies around a portion of it to make Trump appear to be a villian. It's not confirmed what he told the Billionaire, it's not known if what he told him was classified, it's not even confirmed among the supposedly many others who the Billionaire also told what exactly they were told?

Certainly Trump wasn't charged, and even by admission of a former Australian ambassador there was "nothing new" in whatever it was Trump passed along! The story is a total smear. It's amazing how this gets the OP's attention, but he totally ignores what all those foreign adversaries of ours were purchasing when they were handling over millions of dollars to Joe Biden's Son? That doesn't even merit a suggestion of treason, and we KNOW FOR A FACT Biden was selling access to his office in exchange for policy considerations. That's not even in dispute.

@bamaEER you complained there's no substance in any of Trump supporter's arguments. I've just pointed out major flaws in this story. Respond to these points I've made with your valid counter arguments, and explain why you're not as worried about Biden selling access to his office through his Son or why you're not even as curious why he would allow such a thing as you are about something Trump allegedly told some foreign billionaire about American Nuclear submarines we're in fact selling to his country?

Last edited:
Leftists always accuse others of who they are or what they do. @bamaEER claims Trump supporters have no substance. He won't respond to the flaws I've pointed out in the article with well thought out, factually supported, substantive counter arguments. They cannot defend their positions, and all they do is smear, lie, call names or cast aspersions on their opposition with the exact derogatory characteristics they display without hesitation.

Leftists always accuse others of who they are or what they do. @bamaEER claims Trump supporters have no substance. He won't respond to the flaws I've pointed out in the article with well thought out, factually supported, substantive counter arguments. They cannot defend their positions, and all they do is smear, lie, call names or cast aspersions on their opposition with the exact derogatory characteristics they display without hesitation.
He can't respond unless you're wanting emotional drivel

I posted substance about that over-blown story yesterday......all that sub info can easily be found and has been available for years.
You want Janes and others charged.....or just Trump?
Trump may be guilty of many things.....this is not one of them.
All anybody has to do is read Hunt for Red October or Red storm Rising and there's more stuff in there that's accurate about our capabilites. Everybody knows about the hull shots of Russian subs by ours.

He can't respond unless you're wanting emotional drivel
They never respond or counter with solid arguments! They have the nerve to accuse us of being devoid of substance and my man @30CAT has been asking them for months to defend what policies of Biden which they voted for are better than Trump's by comparison? If you can't answer that with some substance that shows why Biden is currently THE most unpopular President since Carter, then what other substance are you hiding? 🤔

Our friends on the Left are feckless liars who define the meaning of "lack of substance".

All anybody has to do is read Hunt for Red October or Red storm Rising and there's more stuff in there that's accurate about our capabilites. Everybody knows about the hull shots of Russian subs by ours.
iu

Or just call Trump and ask him?

They never respond or counter with solid arguments! They have the nerve to accuse us of being devoid of substance and my man @30CAT has been asking them for months to defend what policies of Biden which they voted for are better than Trump's by comparison? If you can't answer that with some substance that shows why Biden is currently THE most unpopular President since Carter, then what other substance are you hiding? 🤔

Our friends on the Left are feckless liars who define the meaning of "lack of substance".
It’s just soo much easier hating and obsessing over Trump when you have no policy that benefits Americans. It’s a diversion tactic.

I told Moe to watch "Red October".....I don't think Moe has any idea what "Red October" is.
Anyone that wants to know about the capabilities of naval ships can get all the info on Janes.

Reactions: Airport
This thread is speculation or made up lies from a source that's not real. You know what's not speculation. Obama and Biden giving Iran money to fund terrorism. That actually happened multiple times.

OT: We have a promising young golfer here in Charles Town. Washington HS won the WV HS State Championship.

CHARLES TOWN — State champion Tommy Evans might be the least-impressed golfer over what he accomplished this week.

There were no arms raised or dancing around the green after he dropped in his sixth birdie on Wednesday at the 18th hole to finish at 4-under 67 — one shot off the course record — at Oglebay Park’s Robert Trent Jones Course to capture the title over some stunned onlookers.

“A lot of people said it was amazing that I won states as a freshman,” Evans said.

It wasn’t an unusual reaction from the 14-year-old. He generally is nonplussed over his play, no matter where it takes place.

OT: We have a promising young golfer here in Charles Town. Washington HS won the WV HS State Championship.

CHARLES TOWN — State champion Tommy Evans might be the least-impressed golfer over what he accomplished this week.

There were no arms raised or dancing around the green after he dropped in his sixth birdie on Wednesday at the 18th hole to finish at 4-under 67 — one shot off the course record — at Oglebay Park’s Robert Trent Jones Course to capture the title over some stunned onlookers.

“A lot of people said it was amazing that I won states as a freshman,” Evans said.

It wasn’t an unusual reaction from the 14-year-old. He generally is nonplussed over his play, no matter where it takes place.
I would think that Coach Covich will know about this but you might want to drop him a line. Olgebay Park was always tough but I never played it

Reactions: bornaneer
Your 2004 election was between a fool who let military suppliers convince him we could change the hearts and minds of Islamic Terrorist and one in Kerry who wants to surrender. That was two really bad options in a world with much better ways of handling it. The winner was the CCP who we borrowed tons of money from. Russia is now making the same mistake and will eventually regret it.

That’s all they’ve ever had. If there was one brain among them, it would die of loneliness.
So if we're all so "brainless" why is it none of you can ever answer our fairly simple questions?

Try this one, what did that creepy guy YOU voted for promise about continuing to build Trump's "racist" wall to keep illegals from easily flooding into America from Mexico? My brain remembers what that brainless idiot said. Is your brain as sharp as mine or are you as brainless as that lyin' absent minded corpse?

If you don't answer that'll tell me what I already know about you being on the Left.
(you're always accusing others of who you are)🙄

Biden says he supports Israel's right to defend itself. Let me translate that for you. He and his party hopes all the Islamic countries unite to fight Israel. They also hope they all stop selling us oil while not allowing us to drill more here. The CCP ramping up production of EV batteries as I type this.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT