ADVERTISEMENT

Need a Good Laugh ?

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
CNN —
Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about US nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, following his presidency, ABC reported Thursday.

Sources told ABC that the member is Anthony Pratt, an Australian billionaire who allegedly said Trump told him how many nuclear warheads US submarines carry and “how close they can get to a Russian submarine without being detected,” sources told ABC.
But Pratt told investigators that he was not shown any government documents, the sources said.

What a joke.....Most people can find that info easily by just watching TV documentaries......maybe Janes has the info.

Just pulled this off the net after a 15 second search.......popped right up on Google:
How many nuclear missiles does a US submarine carry?
Ohio-class submarine
The SSBN submarines provide the sea-based leg of the U.S. nuclear triad. Each SSBN submarine is armed with up to 20 Trident II submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBM). Each SSGN is capable of carrying 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles, plus a complement of Harpoon missiles to be fired through their torpedo tubes.

You trying to defend Trump's criminal behavior again is sad and pathetic though I do like watching you demonstrate your undying loyalty to your beloved cult leader.

You trying to defend Trump's criminal behavior again is sad and pathetic though I do like watching you demonstrate your undying loyalty to your beloved cult leader.
When did Trump get charged with this ABC story info....must have missed it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Have you,Soaring Nut and Fishboy Bammaeer ever looked into getting deprogrammed?

CNN —
Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about US nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, following his presidency, ABC reported Thursday.

Sources told ABC that the member is Anthony Pratt, an Australian billionaire who allegedly said Trump told him how many nuclear warheads US submarines carry and “how close they can get to a Russian submarine without being detected,” sources told ABC.
But Pratt told investigators that he was not shown any government documents, the sources said.

What a joke.....Most people can find that info easily by just watching TV documentaries......maybe Janes has the info.
So, how close can we get to a Russian submarine without detection?

So, how close can we get to a Russian submarine without detection?
It's classified......so I can't give you that info........Google is your friend. I also suggest you find "Red October" and pay close attention.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Thread fail.
You don't know sarcasm my friend ? But just for kicks......the answer is a "few feet".

My post was about exposing a big fat nothingburger.......Jack Smith knew this Trump info and did nothing.

You don't know sarcasm my friend ? But just for kicks......the answer is a "few feet".

My post was about exposing a big fat nothingburger.......Jack Smith knew this Trump info and did nothing.
Nothingburger? shew A few feet? wtf is that? lol Jack Smith hasn't had a chance to do anything yet. Trump shares top secret sensitive government information in a juvenile effort to impress people and look cool or something close to that, while doing untold damage to U.S. interests. If we know about him sharing the Iran war plan and now this, who knows how much info he's shared and with who. He's a national security nightmare.

Nothingburger? shew A few feet? wtf is that? lol Jack Smith hasn't had a chance to do anything yet. Trump shares top secret sensitive government information in a juvenile effort to impress people and look cool or something close to that, while doing untold damage to U.S. interests. If we know about him sharing the Iran war plan and now this, who knows how much info he's shared and with who. He's a national security nightmare.
All reporting says Jack Smith is done with his charges.......I seriously doubt Trump even knows all the details about what he told this guy.......You actually think Trump can rattle off all the info about our subs......laughable. As you said.....he was probably trying to be cool or impress the dude....but I don't think he did any damage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT