ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU...what are your thoughts on our beloved Reds going

The Reds have the best starting staff that they have had since the playoff years almost a decade ago, and, maybe, even better at 1-5. The lineup should be much improved over last year, too, but they still have too many one-dimensional sluggers who don't get on base much or run well. The bullpen will likely be average, at best, and Iglesias is bound to blow a handful of save opportunities. A record in the range of 30-30 to 33-27 would not surprise me at all. This would be a quite a bit better than the past several years, but the N.L. Central will be tough, except for Pittsburgh, and we know how bad the Reds played vs. the Pirates last season. What are your thoughts, Tony?

The Reds have the best starting staff that they have had since the playoff years almost a decade ago, and, maybe, even better at 1-5. The lineup should be much improved over last year, too, but they still have too many one-dimensional sluggers who don't get on base much or run well. The bullpen will likely be average, at best, and Iglesias is bound to blow a handful of save opportunities. A record in the range of 30-30 to 33-27 would not surprise me at all. This would be a quite a bit better than the past several years, but the N.L. Central will be tough, except for Pittsburgh, and we know how bad the Reds played vs. the Pirates last season. What are your thoughts, Tony?
I'm optimistic bro...pitching as you noted seems to be our strength and in a short season, pitching is supposed to defeat hitting but we will see.I also like that we shipped out some weaker everyday position players.

The Reds finished the regular season at 31-29, and slopped their way into the Playoffs. I can't stand the Atlanta Cowards, so I hope that Cincinnati shocks the baseball World and upsets 'em tomahawk choppers. They have a chance because the three big guns in their rotation are lined-up to pitch in "Hotlanta." "Pittysburgh" is the only N.L. Central team that missed the Playoffs.

The Reds finished the regular season at 31-29, and slopped their way into the Playoffs. I can't stand the Atlanta Cowards, so I hope that Cincinnati shocks the baseball World and upsets 'em tomahawk choppers. They have a chance because the three big guns in their rotation are lined-up to pitch in "Hotlanta." "Pittysburgh" is the only N.L. Central team that missed the Playoffs.
the apocalypse is near

Cincy is built their overall roster to win, now.
Much better then in the past.
More well rounded roster- I watch NL Central allot, as a Cardinal fan.

16 team playoffs could be wild.

Of course, Mofo is a Cardinals' fan. Fvck the Cardinals. I can't wait for that old backstop to retire, as he always gets healthy just in time to play against the Reds, then has the series of his life. Harrison Bader? Hate that scrub. However, I was glad to see that cocky little turd hit a homer this weekend off of somebody, other than a Reds' pitcher, for a change. The Reds have too many one dimensional offensive players who hit home runs, but do nothing else, to advance past the second round, even if they find a way to beat the Braves twice. By the way, Mofo: Do you remember when you told me last week that Sinkfield would rush for 80 or 120 yards on Saturday, and I ridiculed you? Sinkfield had 7 carries for 11 yards. LOLOLOLOLOL Oh, and I also ridiculed you for having posted last week that Doege is an NFL quarterback. He looked more like the MAC quarterback that he was on Saturday. No mobility, and pees his pants under pressure. Not NFL material at this point, anyway. He!!, Grier was twice the quarterback, and he's desperately trying to hang on to his job as third stringer in Charlotte.

Of course, Mofo is a Cardinals' fan. Fvck the Cardinals. I can't wait for that old backstop to retire, as he always gets healthy just in time to play against the Reds, then has the series of his life. Harrison Bader? Hate that scrub. However, I was glad to see that cocky little turd hit a homer this weekend off of somebody, other than a Reds' pitcher, for a change. The Reds have too many one dimensional offensive players who hit home runs, but do nothing else, to advance past the second round, even if they find a way to beat the Braves twice. By the way, Mofo: Do you remember when you told me last week that Sinkfield would rush for 80 or 120 yards on Saturday, and I ridiculed you? Sinkfield had 7 carries for 11 yards. LOLOLOLOLOL Oh, and I also ridiculed you for having posted last week that Doege is an NFL quarterback. He looked more like the MAC quarterback that he was on Saturday. No mobility, and pees his pants under pressure. Not NFL material at this point, anyway. He!!, Grier was twice the quarterback, and he's desperately trying to hang on to his job as third stringer in Charlotte.
After the Phillips fight used to love booing Molina along with 25,000 friends at GABP.

Yadi,
1st Ballot Hall of Famer, easy.

I'm sure you think Pete Rose,
is a sleazy fuk that doesn't goto the MLB Hall - till after his death.

Johnny Bench was last to Hall,
in Cincyat Catcher

West Virginia hings ultimately
on OLine play like always.

Yep, I was a little off the Sinkfield numbers,
but you did agree you Never talk Ohio State on West Virginia msg board.

I think WV has to give Greene spot duty.

I couldn't care less whether Rose sees his HOF enshrinement. He was too stupid to shut his mouth, and reminds me of somebody who thinks that Doege and Sinkfield resemble Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith.

I couldn't care less whether Rose sees his HOF enshrinement. He was too stupid to shut his mouth, and reminds me of somebody who thinks that Doege and Sinkfield resemble Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith.

Creative Answer,
but I can talk Ohio State-
Haskins got Pummeled this weekend.
Haskins Career could be short in Washington.

Haskins has mechanical issues.
His throwing techniques scream Mechanical QB Coach.
His stroke is to long
and when Haskins corrects his short stroke has zero power.

As for Pete, he's more stupid than you, is that a personal observation- dang.

Harrison Bader
- bad ass HR for a .200 hitter

Last edited:
Haskins played great at Ohio State, but only started for one season. He chased the $$$ as a redshirt Sophomore, and being a Cowboys' fan, I won't lose any sleep if he flops in D.C. As for intelligence, anybody who reads my posts and compares them to yours, knows that my IQ is at least 60 points higher than yours, TVZ/Mofo.

Haskins played great at Ohio State, but only started for one season. He chased the $$$ as a redshirt Sophomore, and being a Cowboys' fan, I won't lose any sleep if he flops in D.C. As for intelligence, anybody who reads my posts and compares them to yours, knows that my IQ is at least 60 points higher than yours, TVZ/Mofo.

Doubtful IQ observation.
You've got to be Stupid or practically Stupid to talk IQ on an msg board.

Last edited:
Try proofreading your posts, mofo/TVZ. You probably aren't as dumb as your posts make you appear, but then again...

Try proofreading your posts, mofo/TVZ. You probably aren't as dumb as your posts make you appear, but then again...

I did read
what you attempted to write,
but again (may I emphasize) - you've got to be "One dump Sht" to attempt to rank Intelligence Quotient on
a sports Msg Board.

Hate to break this to you,
but I've only noticed you, recently - maybe a month ago.

Mofo: You're as stupid as TVZ, and keep posting within a few minutes of that piece of sh!t fraud, who has 30+ profiles, so I'm not buying your sock puppet show. Your posts are illegible and incoherent babble, the products of a confused and delusional mind. Move along now, TVZ/Chrissy/Jason, etc.

Mofo: You're as stupid as TVZ, and keep posting within a few minutes of that piece of sh!t fraud, who has 30+ profiles, so I'm not buying your sock puppet show. Your posts are illegible and incoherent babble, the products of a confused and delusional mind. Move along now, TVZ/Chrissy/Jason, etc.

Again hate to break this to you,
but incoherent insults are Not an example of personal intelligence, and are a regular occurrence here on rivals.

If you wish to discuss sports without immature insults, I'll respond,
but sorry I find most of your thoughts and comments very Boring - as the Oklahoma State game.

Boring, you are boring.

Last edited:
This mofo is a weido clown, and obviously doesn't have the intellect necessary to converse on a sports forum.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting.

This mofo is a weido clown, and obviously doesn't have the intellect necessary to converse on a sports forum.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting.

Again Insults are nothing special here.

Thanks
but I could care less about your opinions.

Ps...why would a Michigan Thundering Herd fan even give a rat's ass About WVU ALUMNI or posters
On an West Virginia msg board
(Same as a Ohio State fan)?

Last edited:
Again Insults are nothing special here.

Thanks
but I could care less about your opinions.

Ps...why would a Michigan Thundering Herd fan even give a rat's ass About WVU ALUMNI or posters
On an West Virginia msg board
(Same as a Ohio State fan)?
your mistake is thinking anybody actually gives a rat's ass about someone who cannot put together a coherent sentence. i'm guessing i've taken more classes through WVU than yourself. in fact, I'm 100% positive.

your mistake is thinking anybody actually gives a rat's ass about someone who cannot put together a coherent sentence. i'm guessing i've taken more classes through WVU than yourself. in fact, I'm 100% positive.

Doubtful but believe what you wish.

If you choose to read mofo - something to keep in mind, Mofo is not here to make friends and mofo is not here as a popularity contest.

MichiganHerd obliterates mofo/TVZ/Jason, etc...film at 11. It won't be long before the a$$clown with 30+ profiles will forget which sock puppet that he is using, and, in a fit of delusion, refer to himself as a "lion" under his mofo handle.

MichiganHerd obliterates mofo/TVZ/Jason, etc...film at 11. It won't be long before the a$$clown with 30+ profiles will forget which sock puppet that he is using, and, in a fit of delusion, refer to himself as a "lion" under his mofo handle.

I'd lov to banter with you 2,
but I'm busy with some
afternoon Hobble to Gee.
.........(Afternoon Delight)

I almost could understood
what you attempted to write.

Ps..
I've never even read my "Handle", that you reference.

Tell your "beau" that we said "hello," mofovanzandtvorhees.

Haaaaa, maybe.

I'm busy the rest of the afternoon.

Ps...
I don't think you all,
are prepared
for the truth.

I like tVanZant.
Oh that's right - I'm not here to make friends, no matter how unpopular.

Last edited:
You ARE Van Zandt, and a dumba$$, who fools nobody, mofo/Jason, etc. Seriously, go away, as your beau is waiting....

You ARE Van Zandt, and a dumba$$, who fools nobody, mofo/Jason, etc. Seriously, go away, as your beau is waiting....

Like you are now in charge, here.

Ohio State fan is in charge of a West Virginia msg board.

Do not confuse actual West Virginia play vice msg board popularity. And by the way you've anointed yourself most popular - congratulations on your promotion.

Last edited:
I'm in charge of the four brain cells remaining in your almost empty head, mofovanzandt. Sorry that you apparently weren't able to sport wood, and had nothing better to do, but return to the board, where you can be found at 2:00-3:00 a.m. on almost any morning. #NoLife

I'm in charge of the four brain cells remaining in your almost empty head, mofovanzandt. Sorry that you apparently weren't able to sport wood, and had nothing better to do, but return to the board, where you can be found at 2:00-3:00 a.m. on almost any morning. #NoLife

I'm sure you're proud of
Your promotion, from Dog Catcher.

Yes - I can stoop to your level
for humor purposes, so you
can feel warm and fuzzy - from lack of attention.

I wonder why VanZandt is a threat to you?

Last edited:
I wonder why VanZandt is a threat to you?
Stop referring to yourself in the third person, Chrissy VanZandt. I've seen a pic of you, and you're about as threatening as a koala bear with a belly full of eucalyptus leaves. Has that beard that you've tried to grow since junior high finally filled out?

Stop referring to yourself in the third person, Chrissy VanZandt. I've seen a pic of you, and you're about as threatening as a koala bear with a belly full of eucalyptus leaves. Has that beard that you've tried to grow since junior high finally filled out?

Why is VanZandt a threat
to you, personally?

?Why do you constantly do character attack -- on VanZandt.
(Character assasination on VanZandt?).

You ARE VanZandt, mofotard. You're a despicable, Antifa-loving Marxist piece of sh!t, who thinks that you invented the game of football. Your posts are condescending, "know-it-allish" and delusional. Your insecurity compelled you to create about 30 different profiles, and you use them to "talk" to yourself during the wee hours of the morning when employed people typically sleep, and give yourself shameless reach-arounds, as you are doing in this very thread. Other than all of this, I'm sure that you're a great guy!

[laughing]

You ARE VanZandt, mofotard. You're a despicable, Antifa-loving Marxist piece of sh!t, who thinks that you invented the game of football. Your posts are condescending, "know-it-allish" and delusional. Your insecurity compelled you to create about 30 different profiles, and you use them to "talk" to yourself during the wee hours of the morning when employed people typically sleep, and give yourself shameless reach-arounds, as you are doing in this very thread. Other than all of this, I'm sure that you're a great guy!

[laughing]
you mad bro? 😖

Reactions: mofo
It's a smack board, SlowSled, so move along, if you're susceptible to being offended. Perhaps, you should stick to playing patty cake with Talcum X on the off-topic discussion board where you have bullies like me to protect you.

[jumpingsmile]

It's a smack board, SlowSled, so move along, if you're susceptible to being offended. Perhaps, you should stick to playing patty cake with Talcum X on the off-topic discussion board where you have bullies like me to protect you.

[jumpingsmile]

You are soft, SOFT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT