ADVERTISEMENT

Time to drop the puck

comADv3.jpg

Reactions: torontoeers
I'm just gonna comment on the ebbs and flows of the game...I refuse to jinx anything tonight btw...I nor Doc need to change clothes a half dozen times for juju purposes...no we dont.

Where are @Original Mountaineer1 , @COOL MAN and @Euell ? It's been the 3 of us of late here gametime

I'm watching at home tonight......for those of you watching Center Ice, I'm curious if you're watching the AT&T Sportsnet or the TSN broadcast (since both are on tonight). Anyway, one of the better periods of the season thus far for the Pens, though the Laffs tipped the ice the other direction the last 5 or so minutes of the period.

Meanwhile t, watching Murray play against Toronto tonight has me wondering who your typical Thunder Bay local would pull for......do you know if it'd be the Laffs, or perhaps somebody like Winnipeg ??

Reactions: torontoeers
I'm watching at home tonight......for those of you watching Center Ice, I'm curious if you're watching the AT&T Sportsnet or the TSN broadcast (since both are on tonight). Anyway, one of the better periods of the season thus far for the Pens, though the Laffs tipped the ice the other direction the last 5 or so minutes of the period.

Meanwhile t, watching Murray play against Toronto tonight has me wondering who your typical Thunder Bay local would pull for......do you know if it'd be the Laffs, or perhaps somebody like Winnipeg ??
AT&T for me.

TSN (I like Ferraro, the only one on that crew), my money says T-Bay wants a MM win tonight (at least my relatives do) , if it were playoff they would be heavy conflicted but likely go Leaves. The Peg does have its fair share there however. Many Finnish stock locals (The Selanne, Laine angle is BIG) and being closer than TO...I'd say its a 60 Leaves, 40 Jets, with pretty much all being MM just for the local aspect. I had seen a few North Stars/Wild hats/shirts there back in the day too!
Lets get a few more here!

Reactions: COOL MAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT