ADVERTISEMENT

This NFL protest thing is getting very confusing.....

Why? I am not going to let you suck my dick no matter how much you beg.

I just figured you could display your excellent skills in Differential Equatiojs since you aced the class.

You gonna shit down your leg? LOL.

I just figured you could display your excellent skills in Differential Equatiojs since you aced the class.

You gonna shit down your leg? LOL.
What is an equatiojs? Did you mean equation? You want me to meet you at a football game so you can be impressed with Math skills? Nah, not gay at all.

22008176_1454002354691141_8813706104684066290_n.jpg

Where and when will you meet? I would be glad to introduce you to Business English while you are learning basic math from Dave. Are you really far enough along in Algebra I in whatever HS you attend to play with big boys?

Having trouble sleeping old man? Posting at 4:16 am. Your life sucks, you old racist, has-been, pig.

Yes, tell us what they are protesting and why this is the only way to deliver the protest. If they cannot give valid and legal reason to violate rights of others, let them sit on the sideline. If they choose the sideline, send them to shower room, if not available to participate, cut salary.

I would not go to a fukin game if they paid me. I have no animal in the chase. Independent. Other people who take their time and money should have a right of compensation for the intentional withholding of services for which fans made a sacrifice to attend. Deprived of a pleasure that should be honored by the spoiled bastards. Prima donna.
Crazy mouth

Reactions: WVUBRU
I'm still confused.......what are the players trying to prove when they all stand and lock arms during the playing of the anthem. They are saying it's a show of solidarity. Solidarity for what...is it still a protest?
It's a sign to show Trump that they won't allow him to divide their teams, like he (seemingly) is trying to divide the country. That there are different backgrounds, belief systems, and ideologies in a team's locker room, yet when it comes down to it.....we are all together. They are saying, let those that want to kneel....kneel.......and stfu about how that player should be cast off.

1. The constitution applies to the government and not private businesses.

2. Nobody said all the players are SOBs but you repeat that lie.

3. From the looks of all the teams standing, ticket discounts and apologies to fans it seems your opinion of the owners is bullshit.
So if a business wants to allow transgendered Americans to use the bathroom of with which they identify....that's ok?

It's a sign to show Trump that they won't allow him to divide their teams, like he (seemingly) is trying to divide the country. That there are different backgrounds, belief systems, and ideologies in a team's locker room, yet when it comes down to it.....we are all together. They are saying, let those that want to kneel....kneel.......and stfu about how that player should be cast off.
All true.....But if a player/players did something in protest against Steph Curry for calling our President an asshole do you think all the other players would start kneeling or linking arms to show solidarity with that player or players? I seriously doubt it.

All true.....But if a player/players did something in protest against Steph Curry for calling our President an asshole do you think all the other players would start kneeling or linking arms to show solidarity with that player or players? I seriously doubt it.
irrelevant point. Why you whackos make up hypothetical crap that isn't even on point is beyond me. But you all do it.

So what? Are you saying that Trump is actually bringing everyone together under common hatred like a drill Sargent?

I think Trump decided to use the kneeling as a boost to sure up his base supporters. I think it was seen as an attempt to divide players into either those that kneel and those that don't....with the kneelers being the "losers" and those that stand being the "winners". I think Trump wants to make it all about respecting our nation, and him. I think players said f u. Even those that don't agree with kneeling, agree that the whole point is.....and always was.....that it's not about winning or losing.....it's not about disrespecting our nation.....it's about awareness.

So what? Are you saying that Trump is actually bringing everyone together under common hatred like a drill Sargent?

I think Trump decided to use the kneeling as a boost to sure up his base supporters. I think it was seen as an attempt to divide players into either those that kneel and those that don't....with the kneelers being the "losers" and those that stand being the "winners". I think Trump wants to make it all about respecting our nation, and him. I think players said f u. Even those that don't agree with kneeling, agree that the whole point is.....and always was.....that it's not about winning or losing.....it's not about disrespecting our nation.....it's about awareness.
So...I can take that as a no to the question I asked you about Curry calling the Prez an asshole.. If so...that shoots down any support for solidarity for a players viewpoint. Trump has zero need to boost up his base. You correctly point out that Trump did want it about disrespecting our nation and you seem to have an issue with that. You also seem to be missing the several levels of the Kaeperdick messages. I guess you were/are unaware his attire,tweets and comments.

I believe in the past when it's been on other topics, the argument you and quite a few others have used is that what's important is how the act/symbol/etc. is perceived by others. As I've said, and will repeatedly say on this issue. They are free to protest how they want. I perceive their form of protest offensive to my beliefs and I will not support it.

The notion many on the left has made that this is about Trump being divisive is bullshit. The very act of protesting is divisive by its nature. The players are being divisive and they chose something that would absolutely be offensive to many, regardless of their intent or cause.

I believe in the past when it's been on other topics, the argument you and quite a few others have used is that what's important is how the act/symbol/etc. is perceived by others. As I've said, and will repeatedly say on this issue. They are free to protest how they want. I perceive their form of protest offensive to my beliefs and I will not support it.

The notion many on the left has made that this is about Trump being divisive is bullshit. The very act of protesting is divisive by its nature. The players are being divisive and they chose something that would absolutely be offensive to many, regardless of their intent or cause.

That's what I tried explaining to friends on Facebook a year ago. Nothing good was going to come out of Kapernick's actions, just division and anger.

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!

You really said that?

LMAO!
What is wrong with it? The constitution defines our rights as citizens and limits what our government can do. You do not have freedom of speech at a private business to the extent that the company can limit your speech if you want to stay employed. I shouldnt have to explain this to you sugartits.

I don't agree. A symbolic act advocating oppression is one thing, a symbolic act advocating AGAINST oppression is another.

I do however, feel that people should be allowed to express themselves openly, and that people should be allowed to express dislike of that expression if necessary to them. IMO, that doesn't exactly apply to the President though, as even a tweet carries much more weight for the nation coming from our leader.
I said in an earlier post (perhaps in another thread) that the problem with this protest is with how it's perceived by soldiers. I like the act of kneeling for the anthem or burning our flag, because it is symbolic of the fact that what's American is not embodied by our government or our history.....but rather in our liberty. But when it goes to a place where soldiers begin to think their sacrifice isn't honored it becomes problematic to me. I would never want to make any soldier feel that I don't appreciate their physical and mental sacrifice for our nation.

Again, I don't think this is the intent of Kaepernick's actions at all. And I can't argue with the impact it's obviously had either. So it seems to be a legitimate argument that he sought to effect change in one of the only ways he felt he could (on a national level). Now, I take it you are referring to Charlottesville (and the like) in your comparisons. To that I say this, protesting the removal of Confederate statues is not about preserving history....it's about honoring the memory and culture of a movement that advocated for the oppression of a race. In other words, there is a difference.

And Trump is absolutely being divisive in his act of addressing it. He is actively making it about which side you are on. Should he spout his mouth off about his opinion of it? Sure, but not as President. He is everyone's President dog. There is a key point there. He is the leader of those that kneel, and those that don't. He is just trying to be the one that ends the act. As if people ultimately will follow his lead. But that's not what the Presidency is about, imo. A leader? Of course. But not a dictator of opinion. Not in America.

Last edited:
So...I can take that as a no to the question I asked you about Curry calling the Prez an asshole.. If so...that shoots down any support for solidarity for a players viewpoint. Trump has zero need to boost up his base. You correctly point out that Trump did want it about disrespecting our nation and you seem to have an issue with that. You also seem to be missing the several levels of the Kaeperdick messages. I guess you were/are unaware his attire,tweets and comments.
What levels am I unaware? Malcolm X was a great American. Although I deplore the NOI, he broke from their teachings and sought to expose their hate as unAmerican. Ali was NOI, and yet I see him as a great American as well. Che? He stood for more than you think, and was a important figure in history. His desire to help those less fortunate was inspiration as well. No matter his political affiliations.

Being American isn't just about your political ideology. To me, it's more about your liberty of thought, of life, of spirituality. America is a diverse place my friend, it's richer with difference. Embrace the flakes sometimes. Embrace unicorns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT