ADVERTISEMENT

This NFL protest thing is getting very confusing.....

22007458_1536425829730078_5086449700071542922_n.jpg

it's Texas...

more people watch HS football in Texas than watch the NFL...

Associated Press

• NEW YORK -- NBA commissioner Adam Silver said Thursday he expects players to stand for the national anthem, which is a league rule.

I'm still confused.......what are the players trying to prove when they all stand and lock arms during the playing of the anthem. They are saying it's a show of solidarity. Solidarity for what...is it still a protest?

I'm still confused.......what are the players trying to prove when they all stand and lock arms during the playing of the anthem. They are saying it's a show of solidarity. Solidarity for what...is it still a protest?
Trump destroyed the whole debate when he made it about Trump. Now they are united against what?

It is a show of solidarity for those players that initially kneeled and Trump called them SOB's and they should be fired. Trump and those that think like them are so far in the wrong on so many levels, it isn't even funny.

Reactions: countryroads89
It's saying they recognize their act of protest was offensive to many people and have decided to do something of note that doesn't offend and take away from what they're ultimate goal is.

It also says something else that will refuse to be acknowledged: Trump ended the kneeling.

It is a show of solidarity for those players that initially kneeled and Trump called them SOB's and they should be fired. Trump and those that think like them are so far in the wrong on so many levels, it isn't even funny.
If they are wrong in so many ways name 3.

If they are wrong in so many ways name 3.
I typically don't respond to your ignorant shit but this is too easy. I know you won't understand but maybe someone else will.

1. No one should be fired for exercising their first amendment rights and the last person on the earth that says they should be the president. He swears to uphold the constitution, you ****ing dumbass.
2. 99% of NFL players are not SOB's. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find athletes that do more in their communities than NFL players you ****ing dumbass.
3. Owners are not on Trump's side. He claims they are and that is why Trumps comments are making a difference but only those with their heads buried in the sand will claim that you ****ing dumbass.

You are the only person on this board that could make Dvldog look halfway intelligent. No wonder he kisses your ass. You got that going for you.

Reactions: countryroads89
I typically don't respond to your ignorant shit but this is too easy. I know you won't understand but maybe someone else will.

1. No one should be fired for exercising their first amendment rights and the last person on the earth that says they should be the president. He swears to uphold the constitution, you ****ing dumbass.
2. 99% of NFL players are not SOB's. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find athletes that do more in their communities than NFL players you ****ing dumbass.
3. Owners are not on Trump's side. He claims they are and that is why Trumps comments are making a difference but only those with their heads buried in the sand will claim that you ****ing dumbass.

You are the only person on this board that could make Dvldog look halfway intelligent. No wonder he kisses your ass. You got that going for you.
Someone is mad. Does Jesus approve of your filthy mouth?

1. The constitution applies to the government and not private businesses.

2. Nobody said all the players are SOBs but you repeat that lie.

3. From the looks of all the teams standing, ticket discounts and apologies to fans it seems your opinion of the owners is bullshit.

I told you all I liked to stir it up. Anyway.....thanks for clearing it all for me.....The protest is now about Trump. I don't think he will have a problem with that....he's a New Yorker.

1. If I started protesting at my job, I shouldn't be fired? For instance, if I posted a Confederate flag on the window to my office, there should be no reprisal?

2. He never said all NFL players were SOBs. You're a liar.

3. I'm sure there is another reason for the drastic change in what teams are doing. Its likely due to fan reaction. I'll grant you this one.

I told you all I liked to stir it up. Anyway.....thanks for clearing it all for me.....The protest is now about Trump. I don't think he will have a problem with that....he's a New Yorker.
Yes, Trump is reveling in the fact that he has again done something to divide the country. If that is the type of leader you want, I feel sorry for you. I hope you are better than that.

And don't credit yourself for stirring anything up. You actually suck at it.

Yes, Trump is reveling in the fact that he has again done something to divide the country. If that is the type of leader you want, I feel sorry for you. I hope you are better than that.

And don't credit yourself for stirring anything up. You actually suck at it.
You should stick to being Buds wimpy brother. You want to act like a bully but you suck at it.

Attendance at Monday nights Arizona and Dallas game.

Attendance: 65,102
100%
Capacity: 63,400

Off topic, but this reminds me of pitt and Tech fans, when they would brag about "Attendance", not realizing that their programs counted tickets sold as attending and not actual butts in seats like WVU did.

Reactions: dave

1. If I started protesting at my job, I shouldn't be fired? For instance, if I posted a Confederate flag on the window to my office, there should be no reprisal?

2. He never said all NFL players were SOBs. You're a liar.

3. I'm sure there is another reason for the drastic change in what teams are doing. Its likely due to fan reaction. I'll grant you this one.

Bru, you are all over the damn place. Go to bed without your dinner.

Here a post from him in a post he started about Kathy Griffin being fired.

Good! Wish other organizations and individuals would take action when they pull these stunts even if it is an attempt at humor. Society needs to have lines not to cross and this kinda crap has been very heavy since Clinton, then Bush, big time Obama and now Trump and with other political leaders. Too bad idiots like Ted Nugent get a pass on his horrible actions and even the President rewards him with a visit to the WH. He should also be hung out to dry years ago as with others.

And here one where you are replying to Airport about Antifa beating the shit out of people for exercising their right of free speech.

Free speech has consequences. When one uses it for hatred, then expect a reaction. Personal responsibility starts with each one of us at all times.

I don't know much about Antifa. I know a little about the Ann Coulter issue. I believe some that got out of control during the protesting of Ann Coulter were arrested after they broke the law. Not sure of your point.

And here one where you are replying to Airport about Antifa beating the shit out of people for exercising their right of free speech.
He's a known hypocrite and liar as well as being one of the most disrespectful people on this board.

Reactions: wvu2007
Off topic, but this reminds me of pitt and Tech fans, when they would brag about "Attendance", not realizing that their programs counted tickets sold as attending and not actual butts in seats like WVU did.
Teams like Dallas will be sold out everywhere they play. They led the league in home and road attendance. Green Bays entire season is sold out prior to opening day. Even if nobody attends those games they will be sellouts.

Great job calling out his hypocrisy.

Reactions: wvu2007

Dayum!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT