ADVERTISEMENT

This NFL protest thing is getting very confusing.....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Now some all standing.....some staying in tunnel.......some staying in locker room....whole team kneeling with owners before anthem then all standing during anthem.......some putting hands on kneeling team mates......some raising fists.......some linking arms when kneeling......some linking arms while standing......some linking arms with security and military folks........one doing dog pissing routine. How about just playing the fukin game.

Reactions: EEResistable
Thanks to your hero president, yes it has become ridiculous as it has now become a reaction to the viewpoint from right wing idiots rather than the original protest which was a silent protest from a few about perceived social injustice. So,keep saying divisive crap and the world will continue getting worse.

Thanks to your hero president, yes it has become ridiculous as it has now become a reaction to the viewpoint from right wing idiots rather than the original protest which was a silent protest from a few about perceived social injustice. So,keep saying divisive crap and the world will continue getting worse.
You are confused.....never ever said he was my "hero" President......I have repeatedly said he was ELECTED President and IS our President. Sorry some of you fukers are so thin skinned that a few tweets sets you off.

You are confused.....never ever said he was my "hero" President......I have repeatedly said he was ELECTED President and IS our President. Sorry some of you fukers are so thin skinned that a few tweets sets you off.
but your viewpoints on most things are about equal and you constantly defend him. You even posted saying you defend him. So, take your BS lies somewhere else. Or be the hypocritical liar like all your buddies. Doesn't matter. We read your crap and know.

Now some all standing.....some staying in tunnel.......some staying in locker room....whole team kneeling with owners before anthem then all standing during anthem.......some putting hands on kneeling team mates......some raising fists.......some linking arms when kneeling......some linking arms while standing......some linking arms with security and military folks........one doing dog pissing routine. How about just playing the fukin game.
Yes, tell us what they are protesting and why this is the only way to deliver the protest. If they cannot give valid and legal reason to violate rights of others, let them sit on the sideline. If they choose the sideline, send them to shower room, if not available to participate, cut salary.

I would not go to a fukin game if they paid me. I have no animal in the chase. Independent. Other people who take their time and money should have a right of compensation for the intentional withholding of services for which fans made a sacrifice to attend. Deprived of a pleasure that should be honored by the spoiled bastards. Prima donna.

but your viewpoints on most things are about equal and you constantly defend him. You even posted saying you defend him. So, take your BS lies somewhere else. Or be the hypocritical liar like all your buddies. Doesn't matter. We read your crap and know.
I DO defend him....just like I defended Obama when he was President from several on this board. The ELECTED President has rights. You never seem to understand that elections have consequences.......I do.

snowflake-3317-423a9ae38f3342e0c130c5473fee6d3c@1x.jpg

My former boss who is a complete whacko but big sports fan loving his Cleveland teams, has given up NFL, NBA, MLB and has quit the four different fantasy football teams he managed. Idiot.

I DO defend him....just like I defended Obama when he was President from several on this board. The ELECTED President has rights. You never seem to understand that elections have consequences.......I do.
And some people immediately engage in profanity and name calling. My my we cannot even have a balanced discussion without expressing our positions without profanity. Why?

Not directed at you but rather the tirade just above your post :middlefinger:to you too.
Thank you.......I fixed it.......but just to be clear I posted a few days ago that I will watch the NFL games I want just like I always have. I wish we would just be able to turn on a game without all this other crap that goes on.

My former boss who is a complete whacko but big sports fan loving his Cleveland teams, has given up NFL, NBA, MLB and has quit the four different fantasy football teams he managed. Idiot.
I still watch what I want just like I always have.

I still watch what I want just like I always have.
For that, I salute you. Now just quit bitching about other people's actions as they decide to use their first amendment rights. You don't have to agree or disagree. Just accept it as what it is and that will help not moving forward a divisive situation.

Just to be clear.....I believe many African American players have legitimate concerns with some thing that we have seen happen in our country....I do too. In my opinion what they are doing will do nothing to help....in fact I contend it may drive the wedge deeper. Colon Kaeperdick has a different agenda......how does wearing castro and che guevara shirts at a press conference help those in need in the Back community?

For that, I salute you. Now just quit bitching about other people's actions as they decide to use their first amendment rights. You don't have to agree or disagree. Just accept it as what it is and that will help not moving forward a divisive situation.
I do tend to try to stir things up from time to time.

Right, no one has an issue when Kaep started it right? I mean, it wasn't talked about for months and had people cheering on Kaep inability to sign in the offseason. If anything, by Trump getting involved it rallied people to the left. It's all Trump's fault. Good lord.

This was one of your more biased and disconnected from reality posts and that's saying something.

Please rise... or sit.... or take a knee... in order to honor America.

Thank you JJ Abrams. Thank you.

Why is his showing his disapproval of the form of protest the player's chose make him an idiot?

Reactions: rog1187
Right, no one has an issue when Kaep started it right? I mean, it wasn't talked about for months and had people cheering on Kaep inability to sign in the offseason. If anything, by Trump getting involved it rallied people to the left. It's all Trump's fault. Good lord.

This was one of your more biased and disconnected from reality posts and that's saying something.
way to take my post off point in a lame attempt to act smart. But everyone sees through your crap and know you are dumber than dirt with your BS

way to take my post off point in a lame attempt to act smart. But everyone sees through your crap and know you are dumber than dirt with your BS
Damn, I don't think I've ever gotten under someone's skin as much I do you. It's hilarious to me.

Why is his showing his disapproval of the form of protest the player's chose make him an idiot?
It is my opinion and please disagree if you wish, anyone taking Trump's advice with his horrendous comments and decides to quit watching a sport because they are exercising their first amendment rights, is stupid and not thinking clearly through it. They are acting on emotion based on political hatred. Anytime one makes a decision based on emotion, I find the person to be an idiot.

Damn, I don't think I've ever gotten under someone's skin as much I do you. It's hilarious to me.
Nice try. But I enjoy your stupidity. That is all you have. Now go eat a pile of shit and worship your Trump idol. Jackass.

It is my opinion and please disagree if you wish, anyone taking Trump's advice with his horrendous comments and decides to quit watching a sport because they are exercising their first amendment rights, is stupid and not thinking clearly through it. They are acting on emotion based on political hatred. Anytime one makes a decision based on emotion, I find the person to be an idiot.
What if they chose to do it prior to Trump's speech? There are quite a few folks who quit when it was just Kaep going unchecked and then when Dallas wasn't allowed to honor the fallen cops. There has been plenty of backlash prior to Trump. I quit watching last season. As I've said, I'm fine with their cause, however the way they are choosing to bring attention to it is completely offputting to me.

Trump crushed the NFL. Quite hilarious. Go cry.

Good little tard. Just ignore the facts I dropped on your stupid little head and plow forward with more stupid.

That's more relevant in light of little hands' comments this weekend. That's something with time relevance.

ADVERTISEMENT