ADVERTISEMENT

The mRNA not-vaccine

How it started:

original-2c358b9c9ef970e3a08806ca16542ee8.jpeg

How it's going:

It is with indescribable shock, sorrow, and regret that the family announces the untimely death of Wade Baird. He is survived by his wife of 21 years Chantal and his children Nathan and Kaitlyn.

Wade had strong political opinions and would unapologetically share them with everyone. Saucy, humorous, and sarcastic banter with colleagues and close friends were a staple of his repertoire. He usually got the last barb in and it was, inevitably, a very good jab.

All invited attendees will require to show valid ID and proof of vaccination or a negative Covid -19 test within 72 hours of the service.

Got the vaccine and have had no issues period. Didn't even grow a third eye. You don't like it too ****ing bad.

Got the vaccine and have had no issues period. Didn't even grow a third eye. You don't like it too ****ing bad.
It's still a free country (for now) You were free to take it, just as those among us who prefer to rely on our own immune systems... are free to pass on it. No one "forced" you to take the jab... those of us who don't want it should have the same freedom.

Stop the "mandates"! :mad:
iu

It's still a free country (for now) You were free to take it, just as those among us who prefer to rely on our own immune systems... are free to pass on it. No one "forced" you to take the jab... those of us who don't want it should have the same freedom.

Stop the "mandates"! :mad:
iu
Don't believe anyone should be forced to take the vaccine shot. Also don't believe I should be bashed for doing so.

Reactions: atlkvb
Don't believe anyone should be forced to take the vaccine shot. Also don't believe I should be bashed for doing so.
I didnt see anyone bashing you for taking it , I see people pointing out side effects of the vaccine from people who have tried to shame others into taking it.

Sounds like you are barking up the wrong tree. It's your side (the vaccinated side) that is hounding people like me that CHOOSE to NOT get the "vaccine".

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Sounds like you are barking up the wrong tree. It's your side (the vaccinated side) that is hounding people like me that CHOOSE to NOT get the "vaccine".
I got the vax (and will get the booster today) because my wife and I run a food pantry where 90% of the folks are very low income and not vaxed and don't have a healthy lifestyle and I just didn't want to take the chance of getting it or spreading it since I am 71. Having said that I believe that noone should be forced to take it. My brother and his wife and son in WV are not vaxed and her business employs more than 100 people so that might get interesting....but this is still America where one has a choice...at least for today

I got the vax (and will get the booster today) because my wife and I run a food pantry where 90% of the folks are very low income and not vaxed and don't have a healthy lifestyle and I just didn't want to take the chance of getting it or spreading it since I am 71. Having said that I believe that noone should be forced to take it. My brother and his wife and son in WV are not vaxed and her business employs more than 100 people so that might get interesting....but this is still America where one has a choice...at least for today
I have family who received the vax & I fully respect them. Myself I have not & dont plan on doing so anytime soon & they respect my choice . All family who got the jab are older & the risk reward is good for them .

Sounds like you made an informed Risk based decisions that made sense for you. What’s to argue about?

Show me where I have hounded you. That's what I thought you can't because I haven't.

I didnt see anyone bashing you for taking it , I see people pointing out side effects of the vaccine from people who have tried to shame others into taking it.
Disagree. I see you pretending I am shaming you. You want to complain about being shamed write the puppet president.

Disagree. I see you pretending I am shaming you. You want to complain about being shamed write the puppet president.
You are sadly mistaken, I cant be shamed cause I was born giving zero fu$ks about most things & as I age I give less than zero. The post that people are on folks demanding others get the vax . I have not seen you do this so the post are not about you unless you are condemning others who won't get the vax .I respect your choice

You are sadly mistaken, I cant be shamed cause I was born giving zero fu$ks about most things & as I age I give less than zero. The post that people are on folks demanding others get the vax . I have not seen you do this so the post are not about you unless you are condemning others who won't get the vax .I respect your choice
I respect your opinion on the matter and do not think anyone should be forced to do something they are not comfortable with or believe in. I am sure you have done the same research as I and others have. Our decision to do so or not do so should be our own.

Now the matter of getting a booster or not getting a booster is a different matter. As my thought is if it were good enough then why do you need a booster. So I will choose not to boost.

I respect your opinion on the matter and do not think anyone should be forced to do something they are not comfortable with or believe in. I am sure you have done the same research as I and others have. Our decision to do so or not do so should be our own.

Now the matter of getting a booster or not getting a booster is a different matter. As my thought is if it were good enough then why do you need a booster. So I will choose not to boost.
I take that attitude with the vaccine itself! Better than 99% chance of surviving Covid if you get it, and the vaccine doesn't even prevent an infection so what's the use? I'll take my chances without it (vaccine) but not blaming anyone who does take it. Freedom ...it works every time it's tried.

Last edited:

Totally agree

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I take that attitude with the vaccine itself! Better than 99% chance of surviving Covid if you get it, and the vaccine doesn't even prevent an infection so what's the use? I'll take my chances without it (vaccine) but not blaming anyone who does take it. Freedom ...it works every time it's tried.
Freedom doesn't work for those who don't like responsibilities. That type would rather have Uncle Sam take care of them and get everything for "free" instead of being free.

You are the one acting liberal. I used your own words dickweed.
Originating from the word Dickhead , this extension of dickhead adds the weed factor.

Thus your age is showing. Run home to mommy Biden lover.

Originating from the word Dickhead , this extension of dickhead adds the weed factor.

Thus your age is showing. Run home to mommy Biden lover.
Biden lover? Damn. You are truly stupid. Run back to the main board and pretend to know it all there, because here you know nothing.

Counselor at a grade school that I talk to is fully vaxed. She went to get the booster around 8 days ago at CVS. Came up with a cough today and they made her go test and she texted positive for Covid.

”Vaccine” my ass. Its always been a therapeutic. Glad people are finally starting to notice that this isn’t a vaccine. The breakthrough cases have always been too high.

Reactions: atlkvb
Counselor at a grade school that I talk to is fully vaxed. She went to get the booster around 8 days ago at CVS. Came up with a cough today and they made her go test and she texted positive for Covid.

”Vaccine” my ass. Its always been a therapeutic. Glad people are finally starting to notice that this isn’t a vaccine. The breakthrough cases have always been too high.
Didn't general Powell just die from covid19 & he was fully vaccinated? I could be wrong

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
So without the vax you can die & with the vax you can die. Death seems to depend on age & preexisting conditions.

Apparently. We're not being given co morbidity studies to determine mitigating factors. All we're told is Covid is the killer, even among the vaccinated like General Powell.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Biden lover? Damn. You are truly stupid. Run back to the main board and pretend to know it all there, because here you know nothing.
Here I school you on the lack of political knowledge you obviously don't have.

Apparently. We're not being given co morbidity studies to determine mitigating factors. All we're told is Covid is the killer, even among the vaccinated like General Powell.
All viruses are killers. Especially for those that are unhealthy to begin with. Some reason they want to push this one as being the worst ever. It's how you garner control over media and citizens. But they goofed up somewhere as nobody is buying their BS right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT