ADVERTISEMENT

The mRNA not-vaccine

schools-numbering-kids-to-track-unvaccinated.jpg

FYI

FDA warns on potential Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine link to rare disorder​

The warning comes after 100 preliminary reports of Guillain-Barre occurred against a backdrop of about 12.5 million Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients​

FYI

FDA warns on potential Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine link to rare disorder​

The warning comes after 100 preliminary reports of Guillain-Barre occurred against a backdrop of about 12.5 million Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients​

The government is paying millions & the companies are not accountable & now your employer will not be responsible if they make you take the shot & you have bad side effects

Reactions: atlkvb
I'll stay part of the control group thank you very much.

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID‐19 disease via antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications

The specific and significant COVID‐19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

CONCLUSION

Given the strong evidence that ADE is a non‐theoretical and compelling risk for COVID‐19 vaccines and the “laundry list” nature of informed consents, disclosure of the specific risk of worsened COVID‐19 disease from vaccination calls for a specific, separate, informed consent form and demonstration of patient comprehension in order to meet medical ethics standards. The informed consent process for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials does not appear to meet this standard.

Reactions: atlkvb
Sadly, some people will not have this choice to not take the shot due to employment......
I believe 2024 is when pharmaceutical companies will take responsibility for the vaccines, I'm betting that in 2024 there will be plenty of recalls and a totally different looking disclosure sheet .I hope & pray I'm wrong.

This is as maddening as it is satisfying that they (media) are getting exposed for the blatant liars they are. If you allow your kids to get that jab, how can you say you Love them? The irony is in most areas where vaccinations have reached near 100%, folks are showing up in ERs sicker than ever and many don't even have Covid! They're getting sick from the vaccinations!!!!

Outrageous.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT