ADVERTISEMENT

The mRNA not-vaccine

Yet you almost never hear of anyone with naturally acquired immunity ever being re-infected or worse passing an infection along to someone else.

Imagine that? 😱
When the Rona first showed up I was in north Jersey & new york partying every weekend having a blast & eating delicious pizza, never knowingly caught it . My step daughter caught it & I came home & talked to her almost purposely trying to catch it , never knowingly did . Had the antibodies test done & at one point in time I have had it . I have been around several people who have had it & I dont get so much as a sniffle.

56300295d57d1459.png

It's all a giant scam, and the scammers know it.

Yes you Americans are all stupid
iu

Don't I know it?
iu

Need anymore proof this is nothing but a giant manufactured scam for benefit of the Left and big Pharma? Read @Brushy Bill 's posts #180 & #181 in this thread.

Conclusions: There is a significant increase in the risk of acute myocarditis/pericarditis following Comirnaty vaccination among Chinese male adolescents, especially after the second dose.

• Angry
Reactions: atlkvb
That is so sad. Jesus hasn't even come back yet to save his chosen people and they're getting wiped out by this poison?

Good Lord!

I just assumed it was some valid "unreported" information Brushy posted? How do you know it's a fake meme?
Because there is an active effort on both sides of the vax debate to distribute inaccurate propaganda. The AIDS allegation was a giveaway of it being propaganda. With respect specifically to Israel, I know what was alleged wasn’t correct.

Early trials of the vax had a situation where it was sending false readings of people being HIV positive due to the way the vaccine works. People weren’t actually being infected with HIV. If you listen to the Dr. cited as an ardent critic, he even confirms the HIV part, about it being a “false reading”. But, people have latched onto that aspect and twisted it.

And again, I don’t understand the necessity to try and recruit by both sides of the debate.

Reactions: dave
Because there is an active effort on both sides of the vax debate to distribute inaccurate propaganda. The AIDS allegation was a giveaway of it being propaganda. With respect specifically to Israel, I know what was alleged wasn’t correct.

Early trials of the vax had a situation where it was sending false readings of people being HIV positive due to the way the vaccine works. People weren’t actually being infected with HIV. If you listen to the Dr. cited as an ardent critic, he even confirms the HIV part, about it being a “false reading”. But, people have latched onto that aspect and twisted it.

And again, I don’t understand the necessity to try and recruit by both sides of the debate.
Well, I guess I'll have to look into that more myself? I do agree with you it's totally unnecessary to lie or spread false information about this virus or its treatments. Fauci and his cohorts do enough of that Thank You very much.

I have read solid documentation that this vaccine does attack your autoimmune response and in some cases turns on your own body by altering how your immune system reacts to viral pathogens. We also know it is not a "vaccine" in the traditional sense in that it neither prevents infection nor builds your immunity against it. Still I'm not sure if what Brushy posted is a "hoax".

What is sorely lacking throughout this whole sad, sorry, story is reliable, fact based, accurate information so health consumers can make the best choices either avoiding it or treating it.

That's why I keep calling it a giant scam. Appreciate your input.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Well, I guess I'll have to look into that more myself? I do agree with you it's totally unnecessary to lie or spread false information about this virus or its treatments. Fauci and his cohorts do enough of that Thank You very much.

I have read solid documentation that this vaccine does attack your autoimmune response and in some cases turns on your own body by altering how your immune system reacts to viral pathogens. We also know it is not a "vaccine" in the traditional sense in that it neither prevents infection nor builds your immunity against it. Still I'm not sure if what Brushy posted is a "hoax".

What is sorely lacking throughout this whole sad, sorry, story is reliable, fact based, accurate information so health consumers can make the best choices either avoiding it or treating it.

That's why I keep calling it a giant scam. Appreciate your input.
There are definitely some concerns with the vax. I 100% agree. My wife and I won’t be getting any of the boosters due to her reaction from the first round. My kids won’t get it because they don’t need it.

There are definitely some concerns with the vax. I 100% agree. My wife and I won’t be getting any of the boosters due to her reaction from the first round. My kids won’t get it because they don’t need it.
That's exactly what I mean! You were smart enough to access the correct information, and you made that decision which you believe is best for your Family. I applaud you for that.

Quite frankly we need better informed folks such as yourself if we're ever going to put this thing behind us. We won't get there however spreading lies or disinformation which is exactly what the incompetent media, Fauci, and unfortunately some irresponsible anti-vaxers as well as public health agencies along with the big pharmaceutical companies are all doing just to milk as much $$$$$$$$ or power as they can from this.

It's all nothing but a giant scam.

The corona virus is different than HIV. AIDS, however, is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome which is a catch-all for being immunocompromised due to viral factors. There can be different paths to AIDS than HIV. By all accounts the further along you are in the booster regime the more your natural immune system is compromised leaving you susceptible to a myriad of opportunistic fatal maladies. Israel is the most boosted populace on earth so the effects of this Immunocompromisation will show up there first.

The corona virus is different than HIV. AIDS, however, is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome which is a catch-all for being immunocompromised due to viral factors. There can be different paths to AIDS than HIV. By all accounts the further along you are in the booster regime the more your natural immune system is compromised leaving you susceptible to a myriad of opportunistic fatal maladies. Israel is the most boosted populace on earth so the effects of this Immunocompromisation will show up there first.
This has been my understanding about how the so called vaccines hamper your immune response system. If you cannot successfully identify potentially dangerous viral pathogens and then develop antibodies to kill them, then you are at risk of severe complications from even a common cold virus!

Last edited:
It's not like I posted a thread where TPTB laid out their grand depopulationist plans, or anything.

ADVERTISEMENT