ADVERTISEMENT

Indicted ex-FBI informant told investigators he got Hunter Biden dirt from Russian intelligence officials

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Repubs love Putin, Russia and Russian disinformation.

Indicted ex-FBI informant told investigators he got Hunter Biden dirt from Russian intelligence officials

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.

Prosecutors also said Alexander Smirnov has been “actively peddling new lies that could impact US elections” after meeting with Russian spies late last year and that the fallout from his previous false bribery accusations about the Bidens “continue to be felt to this day.”

Smirnov claims to have “extensive and extremely recent” contacts with foreign intelligence officials, prosecutors said in the filing. They said he previously told the FBI that he has longstanding and extensive contacts with Russian spies, including individuals he said were high-level intelligence officers or command Russian assassins abroad.

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.

Prosecutors also said Alexander Smirnov has been “actively peddling new lies that could impact US elections” after meeting with Russian spies late last year and that the fallout from his previous false bribery accusations about the Bidens “continue to be felt to this day.”

Smirnov claims to have “extensive and extremely recent” contacts with foreign intelligence officials, prosecutors said in the filing. They said he previously told the FBI that he has longstanding and extensive contacts with Russian spies, including individuals he said were high-level intelligence officers or command Russian assassins abroad.

He's not the only whistleblower. Looks like Putin throwing Biden an assist.

Putin says Biden is better for Russia than a Trump presidency​

“He is a more experienced, predictable person, an old-school politician,” the Russian leader said in an interview Wednesday.

BUT Russian info about Trump was the truth?? Thank you Moe for posting, you may now return to your binge drinking and pill popping .....

I guess the video showing “The Big Guy” = then known as vice president Joe Biden, bragging on how he threatened Ukrainian officials to fire the man investigating Hunter and oil company (or gas) he was placed on their board OR Daddy would not allow Ukraine access to billions in US government loans. Why would that happen if Hunter had nothing to do with anything in Ukraine?

Is Hilliary behind this?

That’s what I expected. Zero content and deflection. The FBI creates a fall guy to try to cover up for Biden much like the Russian collusion hoax vs Trump and you can’t back up a single thing.

Your next move will be to start with the name calling or placing me in some group, rather than having a debate on the subject.

Reactions: atlkvb
That’s what I expected. Zero content and deflection. The FBI creates a fall guy to try to cover up for Biden much like the Russian collusion hoax vs Trump and you can’t back up a single thing.

Your next move will be to start with the name calling or placing me in some group, rather than having a debate on the subject.
Nailed it.

So I guess Hunter’s business partner and all the emails and information on the laptop are just Russian misinformation too. How convenient.
You know he never once voiced one bit of concern over that fake dossier the Russians fed Obama's DOJ which happily used it to illegally spy on Trump. He still thinks it was legitimate.

cool story

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT