ADVERTISEMENT

So I finally figured it out....evangelicals side with the KKK and Nazis simply

Wrong! The discussion is over what is a Christian? You believe them to be such and reject those who believe in the genuine article (Christ)

Why?

You still haven't explained yourself.

If you don't believe in a God, why do you believe KKK members who claim to be Christians?
If someone says they are Christian, I believe they are a Christian. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

OK again, so why do you believe them and who they say they are, yet reject Christians who profess belief in Christ and express that publicly (which they do not)?

You don't believe in Christ, so what makes KKK members believable to you if they say they are Christians?

Why don't you just reject them as a bunch of nut cases like you do genuine Christians who you disbelieve?
You think I believe Christians are nutcases? That's just stupid.

Boy, a whole school of red herrings. Should brung a net!

Let's focus now. This discussion is about the KKK and their distinct link to Christianity. They believed they were Christians whether you like it or not. This discussion has nothing to do with the rest of your babble.
Noooooooo.......your bullshit is nothing more than an attack on religion. You defend your racist roots by denying historical facts while trying to prove your assertions with a 1915 film.....you're a nut.

No I didn't...I asked you a question you refuse to or cannot answer.
You said:
and 100 years after that here you are trying to paint all Christians as supporting or in sympathy with the KKK.

Now either you know better, or you are a Damnable liar.

Which is it?

I never mentioned all Christians. I said the KKK. That's why it's a red herring. You seem to have a large farm of them.

If someone says they are Christian, I believe they are a Christian. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Yes you do! I asked you to link me or show me KKK members confessing their belief in the shed Blood of Christ for their Sins. Isn't that what a Christian by definition is?

So if you believe them to be as they call themselves, why can't you show me the one thing that defines what it is they believe or call themselves?

You showed me their hatred. But where is that in Christ's teachings which most Christians try to follow? If they are Christians, what are their deeds that show them to be transformed by the power of Christ's sacrifice?

This is what Christians demonstrate. Their "new birth" turning away from sin and towards Godly righteousness. You believe KKK members who claim to be Christian absent any demonstrable proof other than their hatred for Almighty God's creation that looks different from them.

You accept that lie without pretense. Yet Christians who Pray, Evangelize, advocate, and try to win Souls for Christ you find detestable.

Oh no?

Then why do you paint the hatred of the KKK & their evil Racism with the broad brush that they are Christian unless you despise the very existence of Christians themselves?

Isn't that the worst thing you can say about someone who supposedly Loves Almighty God and Worships all of his creation? That they hate people of color simply because they are different?

That's exactly what you and the Left who try to lump Christians in with KKK members and Nazis are doing.

It's a detestable lie and as I said earlier in this thread you either know it, or your lie is deliberate. Only you know the true answer.

Last edited:
You said:
and 100 years after that here you are trying to paint all Christians as supporting or in sympathy with the KKK.

Now either you know better, or you are a Damnable liar.

Which is it?

I never mentioned all Christians. I said the KKK. That's why it's a red herring. You seem to have a large farm of them.

You also have a list of unanswered questions in this thread.

They say so, so yes.

So how can you tell the difference between them? (KKK members also claim to be Christian)

So you believe them all to be the same simply because they say so correct?

You believe Christians who claim Christ's sacrifice, and you believe KKK members who claim to be Christian.

No difference between the two correct?
(you're about to be caught in your own lie if you dare to answer this)

So how can you tell the difference between them? (KKK members also claim to be Christian)

So you believe them all to be the same simply because they say so correct?

You believe Christians who claim Christ's sacrifice, and you believe KKK members who claim to be Christian.

No difference between the two correct?
(you're about to be caught in your own lie if you dare to answer this)
You're wasting your time.....his last post sealed the deal.

Reactions: atlkvb
I answered everything pertinent to my only point that the KKK believed they were Christians. Everything else you threw out was a ball in the dirt and I simply didn't swing.

Trump claims to want to make America great again. He said it.

You have no reason to disbelieve him if I'm following your logic in this thread correct?

So why don't you?

I answered everything pertinent to my only point that the KKK believed they were Christians. Everything else you threw out was a ball in the dirt and I simply didn't swing.

If it's your contention that KKK members who claim to be Christians are in fact Racists then how do you know that any Christians who are not KKK members are also NOT racists since you don't see any difference between Christians who say they are Christian and KKK members who also say they are Christians?

What do you use to separate the liars from the Truth tellers? Who are the true racists or are they all the same to you? How do you know? How could you know?

Simply by what they say?

OK then.

KKK members do not think they are racists. They'll tell you that. How do you know that NOT to be true? Why don't you believe them just because they say it?

And if you believe Christians who claim Christ's Blood, why would you NOT believe them to be racists similar to KKK members? They will tell you they aren't...yet you're trying to say all of them believe the same Christianity!

So how do you know the difference if you're going strictly on what they tell you?

(I'm following your own twisted logic in this thread)

Last edited:

Remember, you are arguing with people who supported candidates who didn't believe Obama was an American citizen.......just saying.....

He won't answer because doing so exposes his lies. He'd rather play hide-n-seek or Hillary's "catch me if you can" lies.
Hide-n-seek my ass. In the early part of the 20th century, the KKK framed everything around their Christian faith and my referenced article explains that. You just threw a bunch of impertinent garbage out there to draw the attention away from this and I didn't bite. MAGA? You think MAGA has any real relevance in this discussion? Boy that is desperate.

Typical of the Left. Make outrageous charges (KKK are Christians, therefore Christians are racists like KKK members)

Challenge them to provide facts (none)

Challenge them to back up their claims (can't)

Call them on their lies (deny, obfuscate)

Highlight their inaccurate assumptions and demonstrate the fallacy of their claims with facts then ask them to defend themselves and what they assert (hide, no response, run away)

Typical.

Hide-n-seek my ass. In the early part of the 20th century, the KKK framed everything around their Christian faith and my referenced article explains that. You just threw a bunch of impertinent garbage out there to draw the attention away from this and I didn't bite. MAGA? You think MAGA has any real relevance in this discussion? Boy that is desperate.

Your desperation is revealed in your inability or refusal to directly answer my very easy to answer questions to you in this thread.

Carp all you want...it's all you've got because you simply cannot argue the logic of your own ignorance. If you could, you'd post a direct answer to each and every one of my questions to you instead of what you are posting because you can't directly answer me without further exposing your illogical lack of credibility.

I didn't say the Klan share the Christian beliefs that we share. But they consider themselves to be a Christian group.

So I'm asking you @Original Mountaineer1 the same question I asked @bamaEER...how would you know the difference beyond what they tell you they are?

Do you disbelieve someone who claims to be saved by Christ's shed Blood? If so why? Or do you actually believe them simply because they say it's so? That's what @bamaEER said.

If you believe someone who claims Christianity & Christ's salvation (ie: a KKK member claiming to be a Chrsitian) Why? You actually think they're racist liars don't you? So what makes them also Christian? Why do you believe them as Christians and disbelieve Christians who name Christ as their personal Savior? Or flip that same question? You really don't believe KKK members are Christian and you really do believe Christians who claim Christ as Lord and Savior right?

Now there is reason neither you nor @bamaEER won't answer these very simple questions I've asked you each to explain.

What is it?

(ans: you're both liars)

Last edited:
Open your Bible(if you own one) and find out if Almighty God's word lines up with KKK or Nazi beliefs?

This thread was simply incredible to me. Leftists accusing Christians of hate. Do you folks on the Left respect Christian beliefs? Tolerate them? Accept them? Practice them? Don't you have more in common with KKK members who hate those who simply do not agree with them than Christians you accuse of racial hatred and who you all in fact hate...intensely?

I am asking you to defend your statement that Christians, Nazis, and KKK members all believe the same things or practice the same beliefs.
If that's not your point then what is it?

Curious why you all never responded to that rather direct question? Hitler saw his 'final solution' as an answer nullfying Almighty God's word that Jews are his chosen people...Nazi's also believed his lie. KKK types & Leftists don't believe any of it! So where does that line up with what Christians believe?

How many members of Antifa express themselves as or confess to be Christian?

On the other hand, how many members of that same group confess or express themselves to be staunch radical Leftist Atheists?

Or put another way...given that Christians believe in the ultimate authority of Almighty God over human affairs and most Antifa members reject the very existence of God...who would you say your thoughts (and most folks on the Left) line up best with?

Christians or Antifa Leftists?

You also never answered this one. Do Antifa Leftists, or Nazis, or even KKK members recognize the authority of Scripture (God's Word) and use it to govern their lives? Any examples? No? Wonder why not?...oh I get it....they're all just like Christians right?

Yeah, right[eyeroll]

Last edited:
I have finally figured it all out. Original Mountaineer and other liberals side with the KKK, Nazis, ISIS, Antifa, North Korea, pedophiles, rapists, baby killers, CHINA, Russia, Black Panthers, & Fidel Castro.

I have finally figured it all out. Original Mountaineer and other liberals side with the KKK, Nazis, ISIS, Antifa, North Korea, pedophiles, rapists, baby killers, CHINA, Russia, Black Panthers, & Fidel Castro.

Considering the hatred all of those groups have for America and our traditional values, kinda hard to tell where most Leftists disagree with them!

because they, like them, are Christians. I have a family member who is a minister in a non-denominational church. She is far right in her beliefs as is most of this side of the family. She is always spouting anti-liberal views and is now going after Antifa. So I asked her why she was so critical of Antifa and never says a word about the hate groups on the right. She mumbled a few words and walked away. I can't help but wonder why a Christian would tolerate the KKK and be willing to fight Antifa even though she is in her 60s....... Has to be the Christian connection.
Attending church makes you a Christian like standing in a garage makes you a car....

Reactions: atlkvb and dave
I see a lot more hate from liberals on this board than I see from anyone anywhere else. Why do you democrats accept the liberal hate spewed on here? Their hate makes all of you guilty by association.

Reactions: WVU82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT