ADVERTISEMENT

So I finally figured it out....evangelicals side with the KKK and Nazis simply

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
because they, like them, are Christians. I have a family member who is a minister in a non-denominational church. She is far right in her beliefs as is most of this side of the family. She is always spouting anti-liberal views and is now going after Antifa. So I asked her why she was so critical of Antifa and never says a word about the hate groups on the right. She mumbled a few words and walked away. I can't help but wonder why a Christian would tolerate the KKK and be willing to fight Antifa even though she is in her 60s....... Has to be the Christian connection.

because they, like them, are Christians. I have a family member who is a minister in a non-denominational church. She is far right in her beliefs as is most of this side of the family. She is always spouting anti-liberal views and is now going after Antifa. So I asked her why she was so critical of Antifa and never says a word about the hate groups on the right. She mumbled a few words and walked away. I can't help but wonder why a Christian would tolerate the KKK and be willing to fight Antifa even though she is in her 60s....... Has to be the Christian connection.
There isn't a connection...unless you paint with an idiotic broad brush...carry on.

Reactions: Airport
Where is all this evidence of support of the KKK? I realize some of you need a villain to compare everyone you disagree with to, but wouldnt it be a better plan to just be honest with yourself?

Where is all this evidence of support of the KKK? I realize some of you need a villain to compare everyone you disagree with to, but wouldnt it be a better plan to just be honest with yourself?

Damn Dave.....I never mentioned SUPPORT. I simply said aligned. Vastly different in their meaning.

Damn Dave.....I never mentioned SUPPORT. I simply said aligned. Vastly different in their meaning.

Says the man aligned with communists. Communists have killed 100+ million people over the last century. Thanks for clarifying your position.

edit - if you throw in unborn humans there's no telling how much blood is on your hands. Why do you hate human life so much?

Looks like OM hit a nerve.

You guys have zero awareness of what's going on. I'm not triggered, I'm not flustered, I'm saying maybe you should dig that plank out of your eye before you start telling us about our splinter.

Says the man aligned with communists. Communists have killed 100+ million people over the last century. Thanks for clarifying your position.

edit - if you throw in unborn humans there's no telling how much blood is on your hands. Why do you hate human life so much?

Communist???? Bernie is way too far left for me.

This message brought to you by a guy who wants to divide the US, and would prefer to live in a theocratic country rather than a democratic one.

Better than wanting to make you live in my theocratic country. Why can't you return in kind?

Mark Twain saidi t best," it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Reactions: atlkvb
There is nothing to defend. I've plainly stated that I don't want to live in your "world" and you've clearly stated, too bad. What's left to discuss?
What's left to explain is why the solution is for you to carve a theocratic piece out of this country instead going to find an existing theocracy?

Simple solution to Brushy and his kind on their proposing to break up this great nation........and it's already in the law books........and has a punishment.........:popcorn:

Mark Twain saidi t best," it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
I have tried to understand these strange bedfellows that support Trump. So many disparate groups find a common bond in fighting liberalism even if it means selling their soul to Satan to accomplish their mission. The evangelicals love Trump with all his un-Christian behaviors because he will appoint conservative SCOTUS judges to overturn Roe Vs Wade. The alt- right loves him because they can manipulate him. Racist love him because he wants to make Merica white again. Poor Appalachians love him even when he takes away their health care, food stamps, and reduces their govt benefits. Makes little sense to me Airport.

Why does everyone have to aligned with all these cookie cutting groups....Why cant they just be themselves.....Seems a lot of people are fascinated with putting people in slots....crazy lol

The liberal/Progressive playbook is literally Satanic. LITERALLY
81a99233434b0ad1f5ef3750618666c4--church-lady-dana-carvey-fum.jpg

Reactions: Airport
Every now and then, I get this feeling that ‘Brushy Bill’ is really someone like Doom just having some fun.

No, I really don't like you people and don't want to live in the same country as you. You are on the side of evil in almost every single category and I'd rather not partake in your fate.

I have tried to understand these strange bedfellows that support Trump. So many disparate groups find a common bond in fighting liberalism even if it means selling their soul to Satan to accomplish their mission. The evangelicals love Trump with all his un-Christian behaviors because he will appoint conservative SCOTUS judges to overturn Roe Vs Wade. The alt- right loves him because they can manipulate him. Racist love him because he wants to make Merica white again. Poor Appalachians love him even when he takes away their health care, food stamps, and reduces their govt benefits. Makes little sense to me Airport.
Has it occured to you that the reason so many groups support trump is because the left deserted them and doesnt do dick for them so Trump is their only option?

Reactions: jtturner09
As I said, you leave no doubt when you literally post.

Every now and then, I get this feeling that ‘Brushy Bill’ is really someone like Doom just having some fun.

Never thought abou that......actually, I myself thought Doom started using the board name Raven Shaddock, though I recently read someone claim that was the latest incarnation of GoldenEERing/Rolo (or whichever of the numerous other names he's used over the years).

But it is hard to figure how/why Doom dropped so completely off the earth around here.....meanwhile, I myself thought Brushy was PATX for awhile. But after pretty much every regular jumped the shark around here, I find I just spend a fraction of the time around that I used to.

Never thought abou that......actually, I myself thought Doom started using the board name Raven Shaddock, though I recently read someone claim that was the latest incarnation of GoldenEERing/Rolo (or whichever of the numerous other names he's used over the years).

But it is hard to figure how/why Doom dropped so completely off the earth around here.....meanwhile, I myself thought Brushy was PATX for awhile..
Doom said he's really busy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT