ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Pens vs. Craps

Anyone else feel like finding a random Craps fan and pretending he is Wilson right now? Remove 4 or 5 teeth from that jackoff yip yappin smile? Cause I'm there...damn straight I am.

Tom Koustopolis or whatever his name is is retiring from WSB. Bring his ass up and let him go all Willie Stargell on his jaw.

Reactions: torontoeers
31 seconds left and they still don't shoot. Too many guys on this team won't shoot. Rust passss on a 2 on 1. Kessel goat humps a 3-2. Nobody wants to shoot the puck

Reactions: DocEER
Where is Irwineer to remind me why we should have faith in Murray. He has zero confidence on anything glove side. I mean zero.

As much as I have been criticizing Murray and Kessel, Letang and Maatta ......what possessed Maatta to backhand a pass into the center of the ice ? Letang can't let that pass get to ovie. He let it through.

Craps dominated in that 3rd period......period, end of story. Series is far from over, but the Pens better think about bringing something more......more skating, more shooting, more defense, and more goaltending.....on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, the key to getting Wilson out of the game is so easy a blind man can see it; play with the lead. But the Pens weren't getting leads in the first two games.....and when they got 'em tonight, couldn't hold 'em.

I'll be interested to see if Murray talks to the press in the postgame; typically, he faces the music.....but I'm not so sure he'll do so after tonight's game.

As much as I have been criticizing Murray and Kessel, Letang and Maatta ......what possessed Maatta to backhand a pass into the center of the ice ? Letang can't let that pass get to ovie. He let it through.
There was one guy that our 'experienced' Cup champs let inside their head tonight, we know who he is....and all that laugh riot outta him you saw tonight? He won....ignore it....this was the role I always LOVED to play back in the day, only not as dirty....not nearly...grab the stick and ask you want this?, jaw at them, and laugh all the while in my opposition face....the second we had plenty of chances yet let THEM dictate. Can't continue....

I'll pick up his slack....the 3rd goal was weak. VERY WEAK....the 4th? No fault of his....I look for a big bounce back....

I don't disagree with you; but those are the precise kind of situations where a goaltender shows if he's destined to win a series. I want to be confident of that bounce back, but we all know he hasn't been showing that recently (like, in Game 6 of the 1st Round).

I felt good about him after Game 1, but since then......

I'll pick up his slack....the 3rd goal was weak. VERY WEAK....the 4th? No fault of his....I look for a big bounce back....

I don't disagree with you; but those are the precise kind of situations where a goaltender shows if he's destined to win a series. I want to be confident of that bounce back, but we all know he hasn't been showing that recently (like, in Game 6 of the 1st Round).

Too many shots going though him. Two go in and two trickled wide. He is fighting everything on his glove side. Backstrom hit the crossbar and you could see Murray leaning to protect the glove side. If he leaks another in on Thursday how quick are you with the hook? Let's be honest, Murray has been average all year. I thought after game 1 he was back ......nope.

Oh I hear ya...he usually bounces back after poor performance...if he doesn't? Well...we're cooked.....and thus...we are on pins/needles...lets go 30....make it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT