ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans are getting desperate - using race card

If you're Black vote Democrat. They would rather you have welfare and food stamps than a job. Why work when you can vote Democrat and eat for free?

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
lol. You are so childish. Great stuff.
Sorry...I did forget that they are starving children and denying women their rights. Oh...I also failed to point out that they had the WP "journalist" murdered. Looked in the mirror lately ?

Last edited:
History shows us that this group......"Black Americans for the President’s Agenda" knows.......more on the subject than you could ever dream of knowing. They are correct....very good ad.

shew. hope you dont have any poor black neighbors in Jefferson co

You are such a tool do you see that Caravan trying to get into this racist filled country? They're all people of color aren't they?

Why don't you go take a bath in some truth salt? Your lies are festering into openly stinky weeping infested sores.

You are a sad man.

Last edited:
You're posting stupidity on the board like you do daily. Nothing has changed except you are more stupid than usual today if that's possible. Your fearless leader hates blacks, that's all black folks need to know. #MakeAmericaWhiteAgain #Charlottesville

Not completely accurate. He hates brown, tan, and yellow people too.

My Black neighbors worship the same God I do and most of them vote Republican. I would wager most of them earn more than you do too!
I wouldn't worry to much about that nut....he's just another low IQ hick from southern WV that's been voting Dem ever since his grandfather got that "pint" from JFK back in 1960.....It's a "family thing.

That’s the only card in their deck.

Really? So Republicans want to make the tax cuts permanent. These are tax cuts that have directly led to the lowest Black unemployment rate in history. Do Democrats support Black folks keeping more of the money they are earning with these new jobs? By the way before you give up the typically class Warfare "tax cuts are for the rich only"... most of them would be for the middle class where most Black wage-earners exist.

So what's the Democrat plan to improve our jobless numbers and let us keep more of what we're earning?

I wouldn't worry to much about that nut....he's just another low IQ hick from southern WV that's been voting Dem ever since his grandfather got that "pint" from JFK back in 1960.....It's a "family thing.

If Democrats love Black people so much why aren't any of them cheering our historically low unemployment numbers?

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer

007 have you seen any Democrats cheering our record low unemployment? Anyone on this board? I know most of them deny being on the Left, but of the ones who argue from the Left, which ones have cheered these low unemployment numbers for us Black folks?

This is where you got em @atlkvb .............

You won't get an answer and they'll act as if you never asked...

LIBS hate....

They can't/won't answer me Bobby B because they don't have an answer. All they have is Trump hates Blacks. [pfftt]

007 have you seen any Democrats cheering our record low unemployment? Anyone on this board? I know most of them deny being on the Left, but of the ones who argue from the Left, which ones have cheered these low unemployment numbers for us Black folks?

Not at all. It's sad. Liberal Coop on here may be the worst. Dude has so much low self esteem and is oblivious to how foolish he looks. On here promoting Mitt Romney in 2020 lol!

Coop is a loser who likes losers. That's why he is a liberal because all they know how to do is lose. Lose elections, lose American jobs, lose security, lose money, lose credibility.

Be ware of white lib trying to convince black people that they aren't really doing well.

Amazing how condescending it must be to chastise a minority for no longer participating in a political party that is built around keeping black folk down for political gain.....You can see em right here in this thread.....pathetic.

Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb
Be ware of white lib trying to convince black people that they aren't really doing well.

Amazing how condescending it must be to chastise a minority for no longer participating in a political party that is built around keeping black folk down for political gain.....You can see em right here in this thread.....pathetic.
lol yawn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT