ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans are getting desperate - using race card

lol...

you are pretty smart for a third grader...

well, not really...

The candidate disavowed the ad and said he had no prior knowledge.
Still a sad day for the Repub supporters who put that ad together. It's hard to imagine that anyone would put garbage like that out there. It's bad enough that we have Trump's crazy talk campaign stumping.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjebarr
Still a sad day for the Repub supporters who put that ad together. It's hard to imagine that anyone would put garbage like that out there. It's bad enough that we have Trump's crazy talk campaign stumping.
You gotta be shitting me. Did you not see the one with the MAGA hat guy in the pickup truck driving over black kids and chasing down Immigrants?

Anti, think it was in Texas or Ga or somewhere. One of those special elections. There is so much filth on both sides you kind of lose track. Just read and make an educated choice.
9nohQh4.jpg

Reactions: Airport
History shows us that this group......"Black Americans for the President’s Agenda" knows.......more on the subject than you could ever dream of knowing. They are correct....very good ad.
Good grief.

Crazy talk with the best economy ever.

Reading these boards an being a little active here now, I've noticed y'all ( libs ) don't really have complaints so much as just ...........rage for rage sakes......

Trump's a rock star.

N8-y7jXI_400x400.jpg

Reading these boards an being a little active here now, I've noticed y'all ( libs ) don't really have complaints so much as just ...........rage for rage sakes......

Trump's a rock star.

N8-y7jXI_400x400.jpg
"Crazy talk" was a complaint. Trump turns his lying up to 11 when he goes to stump for a Repub candidate. Trump is a lying spineless pussy. Relax, he'll be neutered in a few more weeks.

Trump's a rock star.

N8-y7jXI_400x400.jpg
How do you quantify "best economy ever"?

Stop being an idiot for a few seconds if possible. Tell us how black people will be lynched if Dems take the house (and Senate). Take your time.
Lets make a deal......you explain how Trump is responsible for people dying,starving,getting a WP "journalist" killed and a myriad of other ridiculous charges and I'll refer you to some history books that will lay out the history of the KKK.

Lets make a deal......you explain how Trump is responsible for people dyeing,starving,getting a WP "journalist" killed and a myriad of other ridicules charges and I'll refer you to some history books that will lay out the history of the KKK.
What is stopping Dems from lynching blacks right now? Why are Dems waiting for a few more weeks to start the dastardly deed?

What is stopping Dems from lynching blacks right now? Why are Dems waiting for a few more weeks to start the dastardly deed?
You are an idiot. You nuts love to play the stupid game.....except when someone else throws it back into your hypocrite faces. You still have zero clue what I did.

You are an idiot. You nuts love to play the stupid game.....except when someone else throws it back into your hypocrite faces. You still have zero clue what I did.
You're posting stupidity on the board like you do daily. Nothing has changed except you are more stupid than usual today if that's possible. Your fearless leader hates blacks, that's all black folks need to know. #MakeAmericaWhiteAgain #Charlottesville

question is will you and I be here in 5 years when they come to get the people of color......

You are such a tool do you see that Caravan trying to get into this racist filled country? They're all people of color aren't they?

Why don't you go take a bath in some truth salt? Your lies are festering into openly stinky weeping infested sores.

You're posting stupidity on the board like you do daily. Nothing has changed except you are more stupid than usual today if that's possible. Your fearless leader hates blacks, that's all black folks need to know. #MakeAmericaWhiteAgain #Charlottesville

Holmes dated a black chick.... LOL

merlin-to-scoop-126086027-896271-articleLarge.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT