ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina Republicans Are About to Win Their War Against Democracy

Yea keep religion out of politics. I mean the Salem witch trials were a gas.

So we agree that some of these so called Christian NGO's that are assisting the flood of invaders to the Southern Border need investigated on who is really funding them? Are they fake groups pretending to be religious to flood our country with people we can't afford to take care to overwhelm our system on purpose?

One of the 45 goals of communism that the Soviet Union was using against us.

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

Yea keep religion out of politics. I mean the Salem witch trials were a gas.
Yea, let's do that. Don't want to change what is clearly working so well now...

Maybe if we put religion into politics, or more concisely religion into the men and women who represent us, things might get a little better.

Maybe the bile that permeates political discourse would recede. Maybe our representatives would begin looking at things differently - away from what's best for me or my party and more toward what's best for the people.

Maybe people like you wouldn't have to live in such fear. Fear of being shot in your school, being accused of raping a kid, or losing your job if you don't agree to call Jimmy by his new name Jane.

Maybe...

But then again, you may be right. Things ARE going so well in this country right now, right? Especially for you teachers so I can understand why you think so. Why change it, especially now when the NEA is pushing legislation to give each teacher a Kevlar vest, putting deputies in every school, and detectors and alarms at every door. But maybe, since you call Jimmy Jane now, you might be safe when "she" comes back with the fury of Stephen King's Carrie.

Maybe...

Yea, let's do that. Don't want to change what is clearly working so well now...

Maybe if we put religion into politics, or more concisely religion into the men and women who represent us, things might get a little better.

Maybe the bile that permeates political discourse would recede. Maybe our representatives would begin looking at things differently - away from what's best for me or my party and more toward what's best for the people.

Maybe people like you wouldn't have to live in such fear. Fear of being shot in your school, being accused of raping a kid, or losing your job if you don't agree to call Jimmy by his new name Jane.

Maybe...

But then again, you may be right. Things ARE going so well in this country right now, right? Especially for you teachers so I can understand why you think so. Why change it, especially now when the NEA is pushing legislation to give each teacher a Kevlar vest, putting deputies in every school, and detectors and alarms at every door. But maybe, since you call Jimmy Jane now, you might be safe when "she" comes back with the fury of Stephen King's Carrie.

Maybe...
Well said

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT