ADVERTISEMENT

Pens - - JAN 2018

BTW gents Feb 3 is my Pond Hockey tourney day here on my lake this year. I'm really hoping it's a bit warmer than this deep freeze of late or I may just stay at the brewpub lol. Team Mountaineers will participate again. We will NOT win but we WILL compete this I assure you...I have a ringer or 2 on the team..Pic from last year and will post a few more after the event happens!
poJjI2kTj

looks awesome man. good luck this year.

Reactions: torontoeers
BTW gents Feb 3 is my Pond Hockey tourney day here on my lake this year. I'm really hoping it's a bit warmer than this deep freeze of late or I may just stay at the brewpub lol. Team Mountaineers will participate again. We will NOT win but we WILL compete this I assure you...I have a ringer or 2 on the team..Pic from last year and will post a few more after the event happens! ....there...fixed the image link lol
JjI2kT.jpg

poJjI2kTj

GO GO LAKE SCUGOG !!!!!

welp, pens chances of making the playoffs keep going down and down and down.

tomorrow becomes almost a must win on january 5. crazy.
I think it is 100% a must win...either the firesale starts Saturday at high noon, or something to REALLY shake it up happens...teams are creating space, and in this point system it's getting damned near impossible to make up the difference. More than one team needs to slump it bigtime.

Reactions: Irwineer2
GO GO LAKE SCUGOG !!!!!
I told my buddy...NO Tarheel Blue this year or you're benched!....actually he's my best guy so maybe an idle threat? 6-1 goodguys last I looked in the Can /Czech matchup CM ...maybe they are actually not back to past form and just riding a hot goalie. Regardless this Swede team concerns me. The US team looked talented and to beat em is a good win for them imo. The fact the goalie is slated for Black and Gold is nice...I just want him to fail tomorrow night lol...

Reactions: COOL MAN
crappy morning to be a pens fan.

I think its officially time to make some moves but they won't do anything significant.

This building just looks like a terrible facility to watch a game...no wonder they are moving...

they may end up back at a refurbished nassu county colesium for a year or so while they wait on their place at belmont to be built. really glad they are finding a home that works for them.

I don't think anyone in the league is going to let sprong walk to the net like that again.

Who in the hell didn't show up in Pittsburgh tonight that NBCSN had to pull Andy Brickley out of the Bruins booth to do color on tonight's telecast ??

Jarry gives away the whole short side to Pasternak....he's sure gotten tight in the shorts all of a sudden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT