ADVERTISEMENT

Pens --- FEB 2019

I've been down on this team before but....f'n disgusting. Standing and watching ...they may as well clap when the Sharks score. Sully better tan some f'n hide in the intermission...

Nothing against Sullivan but maybe a coaching change is needed. Other than that 15 game stretch, the effort level has been inconsistent at best. And my God is Kessell a train wreck

Nothing against Sullivan but maybe a coaching change is needed. Other than that 15 game stretch, the effort level has been inconsistent at best. And my God is Kessell a train wreck
These prima donna's need managed more than anything. ...I was calling for his head on a platter back in Nov...I am now TOTALLY convinced either this is the wrong mix playing attrocious , or totally break it down....he is simply a passenger at no fault of his own....

These prima donna's need managed more than anything. ...I was calling for his head on a platter back in Nov...I am now TOTALLY convinced either this is the wrong mix playing attrocious , or totally break it down....he is simply a passenger at no fault of his own....

Nobody would touch Kessel's contract I don't suppose so the Pens are stuck there. But I would dump Geno today if I was sitting in the GM's chair. Not sure what is going on with Malkin. He only shows up 1/2 the time.

Nobody would touch Kessel's contract I don't suppose so the Pens are stuck there. But I would dump Geno today if I was sitting in the GM's chair. Not sure what is going on with Malkin. He only shows up 1/2 the time.

what does it say about this group of young men that they need to change coaches to motivate them???

I'll be very happy when this group is gone and all the frontrunners go back to doing whatever it is they did before they started watching the pens.

what does it say about this group of young men that they need to change coaches to motivate them???

I'll be very happy when this group is gone and all the frontrunners go back to doing whatever it is they did before they started watching the pens.

Mario and gang were the same. They would tire of coaches too, Heck it is well documented how that team openly defied Scotty Bowman in the Caps series of 92. (Down 3-1 and rallied). I'll give Sid and Letang credit, this year the effort has been consistently good to excellent. Sid is far better at not trying to make the unbelievable play than he has been in the past. Letang busts his ass most games. But for some reason the team isn't responding to the captains or the coaches.

Mario and gang were the same. They would tire of coaches too, Heck it is well documented how that team openly defied Scotty Bowman in the Caps series of 92. (Down 3-1 and rallied). I'll give Sid and Letang credit, this year the effort has been consistently good to excellent. Sid is far better at not trying to make the unbelievable play than he has been in the past. Letang busts his ass most games. But for some reason the team isn't responding to the captains or the coaches.

agree completely and that's why it will never change. all about the stars and mario.

if they need to change coaches, get it over with already.

letang has always played hard, he just doesn't play smart.

agree completely and that's why it will never change. all about the stars and mario.

if they need to change coaches, get it over with already.

letang has always played hard, he just doesn't play smart.

My point was more that you have two of the three captains working hard most nights and the rest of the team isn't following their lead. Or maybe they just aren't that good.

Reactions: torontoeers
My point was more that you have two of the three captains working hard most nights and the rest of the team isn't following their lead. Or maybe they just aren't that good.

its an effort/intensity/mental issue at this point.

they have looked like they are skating in mud for 2 months now.

Wow...Sens got a real nice package this time round imo...did not want this guy landing in the Metro...damn.

In thinking...just WTF is GM Keiko doing? Panarin is walking and likely Duchenne too...all the eggs in this year's basket? Anyone here think the Blojax are winning the Cup? Cause I don't see it...dude is nutz imo...

Last edited:
montreal-que-january-19-2015-a-plastic-yellow-bath-du.jpg

Let's get this party started! SMFH.

The jerseys (ours) look simple but slick...the helmet logo is too far imo...the Cryers getup? Barf worthy as usual...and finally the camera angles are horrific as usual. Just get the damn W .

Reactions: COOL MAN
I didn't watch the 1st as intently as I might have expected......but am I the only one that was surprised the Pens had 17 SOG ?? Obviously they got the Crosby goal, but I didn't feel as though they got many really good scoring chances.

OH SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY PIERRE with your drama! How do you shut this little yapping spectacled fool off? Somebody detail it for me...I mean just him...shut him the **** off.

Only Matt Murray can fall asleep that badly in his crease on a 6 on 5 with the game on the line

Reactions: Euell
Murray damn well better own THAT mo****fu**** in the post game......and I don't wanna hear how great a comeback that was by the Cryers.

I haven't been this pissed at a Pens goaltender since, well, I don't know when.

This was pathetic D play just pathetic...I pick up for my boy MM when warranted but he was WEAK on the first one to go 3 all... the last one? No way....the TEAM owns it . They also own the 3-2 goal...somehow these guys at 3-1 with 5 mins left have to own up...

How on God's green earth do they let em back in at 3-1 5 mins left? This game is over yet they were all over us...as I say I can fault him on one aggregious not the other 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT