ADVERTISEMENT

Pens/Craps

I hadn't realized that Sid was credited with Pens goal.......he needed to get off the snide. But that aside, Sid was pretty quiet that period; in fact, he actually didn't seem like he was on the ice all that much in the 1st.

Not sure if he's playing hurt, or perhaps HCMJ is trying to keep his early minutes down to save him for later in the game.

I hadn't realized that Sid was credited with Pens goal.......he needed to get off the snide. But that aside, Sid was pretty quiet that period; in fact, he actually didn't seem like he was on the ice all that much in the 1st.

Not sure if he's playing hurt, or perhaps HCMJ is trying to keep his early minutes down to save him for later in the game.
I could not tell from the replays if he touched the puck or not. I don't think the announcers were sure either.

Not sure we could expect a whole lot more from the defense in that period. Just wish the forwards could gain some possession and take the pressure off. But like Euell, I'm still waiting for #81 to arrive at the arena.

Gents I have a confession to make...I cracked a Yeungling at game start...they have not lost since home and having the 'home brew'...I have ten left so...where does that get us??? 4 of them are tall cans which really does no good in this case but...by my calculations....This game is so good I need another BUT it looks like I am headed for the Czech Pilsner...If not I may have to take another trip to CEC before June!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Euell
Yuengling is good for you.....meanwhile, Daley played 9:26 in the 1st while SCHULTZ was second among Pens D-men at 7:20 of ice time. He's got fresh legs; looks like HCMJ is going to play him a lot (at least until he makes a big mistake).

WTF # 2. I don't know why the play was stopped on the delayed penalty and don't know why Icing was called when the Pen clearly had the first crack at the puck.

Have you noticed how much the Craps friggin' HATE it (especially guys like Oshie) when the Pens give the little extra shove after the whistle, or the face wash, or the little stick to the back ?? No better way to get under the skin of the big guy then to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I hate that when Pens have clearly outplayed them this period.

Pouliot's second MAJOR turnover of the period; he's not going to be playing much in the 3rd.

Have you noticed how much the Craps friggin' HATE it (especially guys like Oshie) when the Pens give the little extra shove after the whistle, or the face wash, or the little stick to the back ?? No better way to get under the skin of the big guy then to give him a taste of his own medicine.
Indeed Like you I have sir...MORE PLEASE! .....Gut check time guys...drive the knife into them NOW...TONIGHT. The chance will get no better....

I would like to use my 1,000th post to say: I hate Caps #8 Alex "I am one Ugly, Filthy Bastard" Ovechkin! Let's Go Pens!

Reactions: torontoeers
Kessel aside, it seems like the Craps have blocked a TON of shots tonight. Like em or not, the Craps defense is dynamite.

Anyone else concerned that our last REALLY good chance might end up proving to be Cullen's ringer off the crossbar ??

Unless somebody on the Craps makes a Pouliot-level turnover in his own end, I honestly don't see how the Pens muster enough energy to carry the puck up the ice and earn one the hard way.....and MAN, do I hope I have to eat my words.

I'm not always down with Cherry but he just went to bat for us swingin tonight gents...Crosby hacked, whacked, head driven to boards, hacked and whacked again...Letang...a montage of shots he's taken in the series some of them just atrocious...says...'no wonder Letang wants to hit these guys back!'....who's our golden boy in the OT fella's? I'm takin Daley....

Reactions: COOL MAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT