ADVERTISEMENT

Pens/Craps

Anyone else concerned that our last REALLY good chance might end up proving to be Cullen's ringer off the crossbar ??

Unless somebody on the Craps makes a Pouliot-level turnover in his own end, I honestly don't see how the Pens muster enough energy to carry the puck up the ice and earn one the hard way.....and MAN, do I hope I have to eat my words.
They look dog tired CM...need a bounce bigtime...Geno's gotta have some fuel left in the tank though. .....must!

Cullen and Hornqvist both beat Holtby thru the 5 hole, just as Beagle and Carlson beat Murray high. Do we now know the (relative) weaknesses of BOTH goaltenders.

Oh, and thanks to Western PA hack Mike Weber for that beautiful tip "pass" right onto Horny's blade.

Reactions: Euell
Nice post-game interview by P.M. with #6. Very well-spoken young man.

I've been watching Penguins hockey since 1971.......and even with three Cup wins, tonight may have been THE single most satisfying win I've ever seen.

So NOW the pressure falls full force onto the Craps, and nobody will feel it more than Holtby. Absolutely EVERYTHING has gone perfect for him this year......well except for that last week of the season when he failed to break Brodeur's seasonal wins record......so he'll be interesting to watch in Game 5.

Just one more word gents and completely unrelated...not sure if you've heard but all eyes up here are on Ft. McMurray Alberta and our oil patch friends...Likely the biggest boomtown in Canada over the years is on pretty hard times...raging fires decimating families there...80,000 evacuated. 1600 houses gone so far...and the weather is not helping. Many Newfoundlanders and Atlantic Canadians have relocated there for work...it is a true cross section of the country. The images are horrific...can't believe my eyes...Pray for them or wish them well for us! It will be a long recovery...but will bounce back...
1605041rc338057_1.jpg

Anyone else concerned that our last REALLY good chance might end up proving to be Cullen's ringer off the crossbar ??

Unless somebody on the Craps makes a Pouliot-level turnover in his own end, I honestly don't see how the Pens muster enough energy to carry the puck up the ice and earn one the hard way.....and MAN, do I hope I have to eat my words.

Thanks Weber

Just one more word gents and completely unrelated...not sure if you've heard but all eyes up here are on Ft. McMurray Alberta and our oil patch friends...Likely the biggest boomtown in Canada over the years is on pretty hard times...raging fires decimating families there...80,000 evacuated. 1600 houses gone so far...and the weather is not helping. Many Newfoundlanders and Atlantic Canadians have relocated there for work...it is a true cross section of the country. The images are horrific...can't believe my eyes...Pray for them or wish them well for us! It will be a long recovery...but will bounce back...
1605041rc338057_1.jpg
Thanks "T". I had not heard about it. Thinking of these folks during their time of tragedy.

Reactions: torontoeers
I'm not always down with Cherry but he just went to bat for us swingin tonight gents...Crosby hacked, whacked, head driven to boards, hacked and whacked again...Letang...a montage of shots he's taken in the series some of them just atrocious...says...'no wonder Letang wants to hit these guys back!'....who's our golden boy in the OT fella's? I'm takin Daley....

You can point back to the Lemieux era and clearly see the pattern of Penguin stars getting hacked, whacked and generally abused. I cannot imagine any scenario where other stars at the level of Sid and Letang take this kind of abuse. What is scary in the Letang situation is that there is clear evidence opponents target his head. And what was up with the Cap trying to leap over a prone letang??? You don't do that with skates. Thank God that didn't turn into a bloody mess. Of course he took a knee to the head in the process.

NHLN Radio has been reporting on this situation, and actually spoke with a local reporter yesterday (who ironically was in the area owing to the he Bob Hartley firing in Calgary). Anyway, it's obviously not a pretty situation; while I've heard of the city, I wasn't aware (and I admit I don't know much about that area of Canada) that was boom area.

was he credited with the primary assist on the OT goal? :)

In whichever of the late regular season games in which he played against the Pens, he was throwing his weight (and elbows) around quite a bit. Last night, he was a totally different player; granted, it's a different environment than during the season, but I get the feeling he was instructed to play it very straight last night.....probably because a fringe guy like him isn't going to get too many breaks from the stripes.

His "assist" on the Hornqvist goal really was an awful break for the kid; he was just stuck in no-man's land and couldn't get anything on his clearing attempt. But if it's going to happen to someone, I'd rather it have happened to Weber than, say, Pouliot (who had his own problems in a not-quite-as-critical situation).

In whichever of the late regular season games in which he played against the Pens, he was throwing his weight (and elbows) around quite a bit. Last night, he was a totally different player; granted, it's a different environment than during the season, but I get the feeling he was instructed to play it very straight last night.....probably because a fringe guy like him isn't going to get too many breaks from the stripes.

His "assist" on the Hornqvist goal really was an awful break for the kid; he was just stuck in no-man's land and couldn't get anything on his clearing attempt. But if it's going to happen to someone, I'd rather it have happened to Weber than, say, Pouliot (who had his own problems in a not-quite-as-critical situation).
Do you think Pouliot will be the odd man out Saturday with KL's return? He definitely had a less than stellar game last night.

Do you think Pouliot will be the odd man out Saturday with KL's return? He definitely had a less than stellar game last night.

Only way he dresses is if Sully dresses 7 D and Maatta isn't ready. I know the NBC announcers were all over Sheary for the Carlson goal but the play occurred because Pouliot just stepped all over the puck and turned it over.

BREAKING: Transcript released from 'conversation' in crease between Pens Matt Murray and 'player#8' as seen in attached video link...

Player #8 - 'Geez you are pretty good kid! If I give you 10 bucks will you let me score one on you? Please?' Matt Murray- 'Dude, you should really shut your beak, you're embarrassing yourself again eh?!?'

You can point back to the Lemieux era and clearly see the pattern of Penguin stars getting hacked, whacked and generally abused. I cannot imagine any scenario where other stars at the level of Sid and Letang take this kind of abuse. What is scary in the Letang situation is that there is clear evidence opponents target his head. And what was up with the Cap trying to leap over a prone letang??? You don't do that with skates. Thank God that didn't turn into a bloody mess. Of course he took a knee to the head in the process.
And the video of Cherry discussing if you didn't see it OM1....And yep we're definitely on the same page with this issue! Although I don't want to see the era of enforcers taking up a bench spot anymore I'm starting to wonder what else can you do with all the cheap shot artists out there now...

And the video of Cherry discussing if you didn't see it OM1....And yep we're definitely on the same page with this issue! Although I don't want to see the era of enforcers taking up a bench spot anymore I'm starting to wonder what else can you do with all the cheap shot artists out there now...
Toronto, Please do me a favor: If the Pens win one more and advance, and if you get a wild hair and decide to attend a game at CEC in conference finals, would you please borrow Don Cherry's sportscoat and wear it to the game? I think we could definitely pick you out of the crowd then, eh?

With the Craps standing at the edge of the gangplank, I find myself wondering if they'll come into Game 5 like they have nothing to lose.....which is the case......and therefore might really start putting the hammer down physically without concern about officials.

That seems even plausible to me when one acknowledges the reality the Pens seem serially incapable of penetrating the Craps PK. Of course, the more time they spend in the box, the better chance the Pens finally break out on the PP. And, the more time they spend in the box, the less time they spend on the offensive attack.

With the home crowd.....which honestly doesn't worry me.....presumably screaming for blood, I think it's highly likely the Craps will throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Pens.

Toronto, Please do me a favor: If the Pens win one more and advance, and if you get a wild hair and decide to attend a game at CEC in conference finals, would you please borrow Don Cherry's sportscoat and wear it to the game? I think we could definitely pick you out of the crowd then, eh?
Lol...I'll tell ya what Euell...if I'm so lucky to attend another game, I'll head down to my Value Village second hand store....surely I will find a sportcoat ole Grapes will approve of....come to think of it there could be a whole rack of bargain basement priced number 8 Craps jerseys too eh?They might even pay me to take one off their hands...who knows?

With the Craps standing at the edge of the gangplank, I find myself wondering if they'll come into Game 5 like they have nothing to lose.....which is the case......and therefore might really start putting the hammer down physically without concern about officials.

That seems even plausible to me when one acknowledges the reality the Pens seem serially incapable of penetrating the Craps PK. Of course, the more time they spend in the box, the better chance the Pens finally break out on the PP. And, the more time they spend in the box, the less time they spend on the offensive attack.

With the home crowd.....which honestly doesn't worry me.....presumably screaming for blood, I think it's highly likely the Craps will throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Pens.
Yep...I have no doubt the Crap goon squad will be out in full force led by Wanker Wilson....as you say, nothing to lose. If the Pens get up by more than a few it could get real ugly! I just hope/pray the Pens make it outta that barn on Saturday night relatively healthy!

Lol...I'll tell ya what Euell...if I'm so lucky to attend another game, I'll head down to my Value Village second hand store....surely I will find a sportcoat ole Grapes will approve of....come to think of it there could be a whole rack of bargain basement priced number 8 Craps jerseys too eh?They might even pay me to take one off their hands...who knows?

Speaking of cheap jerseys/sweaters, I can't help but wonder what Value Village would ask for a leftover Kessel Leafs these days..... :scream:

Soooooo happy! And How's Sid's hand....?????

I suspect the team will be very quiet about it for as long as the Pens are alive. At first blush, I don't think he has a break of any type; it's presumably a contusion/bone bruise of some sort, probably on a knuckle. BTW, I myself have seen way worse slashes than the one Ovechkin made on Sid's hand, which really wasn't even all that hard; it just hit him in a really bad spot.

It would seem to be the kind of injury that only time can heal; something obviously not available this time of year. Making things worse is that you know the Craps are going to have the sickles out on Saturday night; I hope Trainer Chris Stewart can come up with something pseudo-protective which will still allow him to use the hand a bit. But I don't think we can expect much in the way of fancy stick work and shooting from ol' Sid this weekend or, regrettably, anytime soon.

Only way he dresses is if Sully dresses 7 D and Maatta isn't ready. I know the NBC announcers were all over Sheary for the Carlson goal but the play occurred because Pouliot just stepped all over the puck and turned it over.

I myself think Pouliot will sit as well, and don't think HCMJ will go with 7 D-men.....though I'm honestly not sure that not a good idea. I doubt the Pens can expect to push the play against an opponent that big who'll be beyond desperate, so they might be better advised to go in counter-puncher's mode. With the Craps pressing for 60 minutes, the Pens.....especially with Letang back and sort-of rested.....might enjoy some clean breakaways (and a few odd man rushes). BTW, here's what Ryan Wilson had to say about DP today on Eklund:

It was a great win for the Penguins but there were some bad spots. Derrick Pouliot did not have a great game. There were some errors that led to some quality chances for the Washington Capitals. The ones I have a big problem with were the ones that involved gap control in the neutral zone and losing coverages. I will live with the puck management stuff because it is a strength of his and he still made good plays on that front last night. The first Penguins goal was directly off a Pouliot controlled exit. Pouliot led all Pittsburgh defensemen with 20 shot attempts for when on the ice. He also had the second worst shot attempts against mark of 21. Only Ben Lovejoy was on the ice for more attempts against with 23. Pouliot plays high event hockey and some of those events aren't going to be good for the Penguins. The Penguins best chance to win is still with the high event mindset.

You'd think a counter-puncher would want to defend the fort, making the extra D a decent idea.....though Murray doesn't seem thus far to be all that concerned about whatever the Craps have been throwing at him. Still, it shouldn't surprise anyone in the least if he sees 40+ shots again; and they could easily have 10+ in the first 10 minutes of the game. If the Craps don't throw that much rubber his way......Ovechkin himself will probably have 15-20 attempts on his own.....and they lose, some of them will deserve to be canned (and I think even Trotz will catch some heat).

Not that anyone asked, but I don't think Maatta is anywhere near ready to come back. These noises from the Pens' camp implying he's more-or-less a game-to-game decision, to me, is just more sidestepping from Sully and GMJR. BTW

I suspect the team will be very quiet about it for as long as the Pens are alive. At first blush, I don't think he has a break of any type; it's presumably a contusion/bone bruise of some sort, probably on a knuckle. BTW, I myself have seen way worse slashes than the one Ovechkin made on Sid's hand, which really wasn't even all that hard; it just hit him in a really bad spot.

It would seem to be the kind of injury that only time can heal; something obviously not available this time of year. Making things worse is that you know the Craps are going to have the sickles out on Saturday night; I hope Trainer Chris Stewart can come up with something pseudo-protective which will still allow him to use the hand a bit. But I don't think we can expect much in the way of fancy stick work and shooting from ol' Sid this weekend or, regrettably, anytime soon.

I myself think Pouliot will sit as well, and don't think HCMJ will go with 7 D-men.....though I'm honestly not sure that not a good idea. I doubt the Pens can expect to push the play against an opponent that big who'll be beyond desperate, so they might be better advised to go in counter-puncher's mode. With the Craps pressing for 60 minutes, the Pens.....especially with Letang back and sort-of rested.....might enjoy some clean breakaways (and a few odd man rushes). BTW, here's what Ryan Wilson had to say about DP today on Eklund:

It was a great win for the Penguins but there were some bad spots. Derrick Pouliot did not have a great game. There were some errors that led to some quality chances for the Washington Capitals. The ones I have a big problem with were the ones that involved gap control in the neutral zone and losing coverages. I will live with the puck management stuff because it is a strength of his and he still made good plays on that front last night. The first Penguins goal was directly off a Pouliot controlled exit. Pouliot led all Pittsburgh defensemen with 20 shot attempts for when on the ice. He also had the second worst shot attempts against mark of 21. Only Ben Lovejoy was on the ice for more attempts against with 23. Pouliot plays high event hockey and some of those events aren't going to be good for the Penguins. The Penguins best chance to win is still with the high event mindset.

You'd think a counter-puncher would want to defend the fort, making the extra D a decent idea.....though Murray doesn't seem thus far to be all that concerned about whatever the Craps have been throwing at him. Still, it shouldn't surprise anyone in the least if he sees 40+ shots again; and they could easily have 10+ in the first 10 minutes of the game. If the Craps don't throw that much rubber his way......Ovechkin himself will probably have 15-20 attempts on his own.....and they lose, some of them will deserve to be canned (and I think even Trotz will catch some heat).

Not that anyone asked, but I don't think Maatta is anywhere near ready to come back. These noises from the Pens' camp implying he's more-or-less a game-to-game decision, to me, is just more sidestepping from Sully and GMJR. BTW
Ya know what I like about this post?....everything! [thumb2]

Speaking of cheap jerseys/sweaters, I can't help but wonder what Value Village would ask for a leftover Kessel Leafs these days..... :scream:
Well...quick story for ya CM!

A good pal of mine made an ill advised bet with me about 3 years ago I think? It was 'If the Leaves make the playoffs ole Torontoeers hangs a Leaf flag prominently displayed from the front of his garage....if they don't :sunglasses: I burn his freshly minted Leaf Kessel jersey in my backyard firepit in front of our pals!'...well you know the on ice result, and well...likely would have KNOWN what the result would be when the bet was made in January lol...
Now I'm not that much of a mean SOB , and I genuinely like this fella so I happily commuted the bet to 'future considerations' which have yet to be cashed in...
However I have a lady (client of mine), who simply adores Kessel and I suggested I may have a size large for her (last year about a month before the trade lol) if desired for 50 bucks...she happily said you betcha and my buddy said '$50? YES!!! I was gonna bring it to Value Village! Where do I drop this thing off? I can mail it and gladly pay the postage!'
Now he owes me two fold!!!

Man I still would have LOVED to see that Leaf crest burn....damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: COOL MAN
Well...quick story for ya CM!

A good pal of mine made an ill advised bet with me about 3 years ago I think? It was 'If the Leaves make the playoffs ole Torontoeers hangs a Leaf flag prominently displayed from the front of his garage....if they don't :sunglasses: I burn his freshly minted Leaf Kessel jersey in my backyard firepit in front of our pals!'...well you know the on ice result, and well...likely would have KNOWN what the result would be when the bet was made in January lol...
Now I'm not that much of a mean SOB , and I genuinely like this fella so I happily commuted the bet to 'future considerations' which have yet to be cashed in...
However I have a lady (client of mine), who simply adores Kessel and I suggested I may have a size large for her (last year about a month before the trade lol) if desired for 50 bucks...she happily said you betcha and my buddy said '$50? YES!!! I was gonna bring it to Value Village! Where do I drop this thing off? I can mail it and gladly pay the postage!'
Now he owes me two fold!!!

Man I still would have LOVED to see that Leaf crest burn....damn.

You know, I'm trying to figure out what it's like to be around Leafs fans.

I mean, I know they've sucked for almost a full generation; hasn't it been WELL over a decade since they had a team which they could reasonably expect.....and not shock everyone (including themselves).....to make the playoffs every year ?? Even considering they're the Canada equivalent of the Yankees, it's still a little hard to reconcile the disaster the franchise has been with the financial success it's enjoyed over the years.

I know the city went crazy that Spring when they had the B's on the ropes; maybe the fact they took the pipe in that series is subconsciously the reason I don't like them (or the people/media who root for them). It's kind of funny.....or maybe pathetic is the better word.....how BIG a story the Leafs winning the Draft lottery has been for the yahoos on NHLN Radio.

Obviously, they're looking for ANYTHING to get Toronto locals to listen.....

You know, I'm trying to figure out what it's like to be around Leafs fans.

I mean, I know they've sucked for almost a full generation; hasn't it been WELL over a decade since they had a team which they could reasonably expect.....and not shock everyone (including themselves).....to make the playoffs every year ?? Even considering they're the Canada equivalent of the Yankees, it's still a little hard to reconcile the disaster the franchise has been with the financial success it's enjoyed over the years.

I know the city went crazy that Spring when they had the B's on the ropes; maybe the fact they took the pipe in that series is subconsciously the reason I don't like them (or the people/media who root for them). It's kind of funny.....or maybe pathetic is the better word.....how BIG a story the Leafs winning the Draft lottery has been for the yahoos on NHLN Radio.

Obviously, they're looking for ANYTHING to get Toronto locals to listen.....
Wow...well....where to begin....I will preface with the fact that I WAS a Leaves fan (let's face it, this is the proper pleural which when you use it in context to their team drives them positively apoplectic...perfect)...but then a fella with the #66 came along and I like many were positively enamored with him....I can still rhyme off at least a half dozen arguments as to why he was better than #99 but that is a debate for another day...during the first cup runs I will admit I had allegiance to BOTH teams...I loved Doug Gilmour...I loved Wendel Clark...I even loved Mats Sundin....but then there was the JFJ regime which even the majority of Leaves fans knew was a joke...then there was Jerkie Burkie...I was loosely hangin on at this point along with my Pens (I honestly thought what if they meet come playoff time??? What to do???)....he was the last straw. The day of his hire was the day I said I would have no more I knew he would be a disaster...when you no longer blindly accept abject failure in the name of civic pride ? Well...you're the enemy...and one looked at even worse than you're average Bruin, Habs, Sens fan I am the traitor...and actually I've grown to love the role....thankfully I still and always have enjoyed The Burgh...I can identify with it for some reason. It is the same reason I started to gravitate to Mountaineers football many years ago...I went to my first backyard brawl about 10 years ago? And it was one of the best experience's of my life...still is...I treasure it....and I treasure every Saturday I'm able to sit in the stands and participate ....give this hockey/football player a Saturday afternoon at MP/MF in early October with the sun shining? Man oh man....it is like gold to me.....anyway...I am way off track....your equivalent to the Yankees of Canada is a valid one...I have often said that they SHOULD be the Yankees of Canada and that the fans of the team deserve better but?.........I believe they have the most fans across the country which imo is actually surprising seeing the ineptitude....I would probably off top of head pick the Habs but apparently not...I HATE them...with every fibre of my being now lol...the Maple Leafs organization should have treated ME better over the years,and I'm not afraid to say it...I along with a few (not many but a few), eventually threw up their hands and said.. 'I love hockey, and you did your level best to F it for me'....NOPE! NOT HAVING IT!

For the record? I take 10 times the satisfaction in a Pens victory down the stretch here or ever for that matter vs Leaf failure any day of the week...

Man am I rambling lol....I'll pick it up tomorrow!

Oh....one more thing...if I hear any more (I likely will tomorrow) Matthews talk on the radio/tv until BLUE in the face while the NHL playoffs are ongoing I will barf.... nauseating. .......

Last edited:
Also...Is it just me or Is the Verizon center the darkest arena in the entire league? I have thought this for years! I want to adjust the brightness on my screen...get some proper lighting for goodness sake...perhaps it is just my eyes...

What the hell was that Doumolin?!?!

And 5 mins before that Lovejoy feels it's a sound plan to skate 20 feet out of position to go hit Ovi with 2 Pens already there...leading to the 2 on 1? These 2 better get their act together.

Well that was some damn lazy play all over the place on the backend...and some damn fine goaltending at the opposite end...gotta solve Holtby right quick or this one's gonna get well outta reach...

What a bull$hit phantom call that was on Bonino! Didn't even touch Oshie's face! And the linesman excercises his authority to call it?!?
And the cross check to Malkin by Alzner 5 mins before is not a penalty? I give up trying to understand...

Well....I just saw the League's explanation video on the Bonino call and it does look like he got him by a 'whisker'...I take it they released it right quick, as the broadcast crew was all over it saying he dove...

Last edited:
What a bull$hit phantom call that was on Bonino! Didn't even touch Oshie's face! And the linesman excercises his authority to call it?!?
And the cross check to Malkin by Alzner 5 mins before is not a penalty? I give up trying to understand...
NHL is, and always has been, the most inconsistently officiated major sport. If the Pens had not already been on a PP the cross-check to Malkin would have been called in a heartbeat.

NHL is, and always has been, the most inconsistently officiated major sport. If the Pens had not already been on a PP the cross-check to Malkin would have been called in a heartbeat.
Man...this was one I was really hoping they could get...giving these guys any form of life does not leave me feeling warm and fuzzy...
Undisciplined play also cost em...the Cole retaliatory penalty was also a killer...put em up 2-1. Murray did not look awful but not exactly stellar either...I'm curious if this opens the door for MAF....which also gives me some worry...he hasn't seen game rubber in some time!...oh boy....I'm hoping the crowd is just electric at CEC Monday night....first chance I've had to see any of this SJ/ Nash series and they are taking it to each other as well....

Well, yesterday was Commencement Day for my daughter......happily, my son's was last week, so no need for my wife and me to be forced to decide who goes where.....and we didn't get home until about halfway thru the 3rd period. But I did catch first 2 periods on XM; unfortunately, they carried only the Craps broadcast, and I was stuck listening to Craps Homer John Walton who's a huge PIA to listen to if you're NOT rooting for Crock the Red.

Walton and his broadcast running mate made it seem like the Craps dominated most of the game; though aside the first 5 minutes (and part of the second) media accounts I read seemed to imply the game was FAR closer, and that Holtby was THE reason the Craps extended the series. Maybe you guys can tell me what REALLY transpired.

Anyway, I see no reason why the Pens shouldn't come into Game 6 confident. Clean up the TO's in their own end and stay out of the box (and quit retaliating, which the Craps want), and l'll take my chances. The only thing they can't control is if Holtby has decided he's had enough Matt Murray love and intends to takeover the rest of the series (as he evidently did last night). BTW, I'd leave MM right where he is in the Pens goal and not even consider replacing him with Flower.

Just hoping whatever it is that happened to Hornqvist which caused HCMJ to screw him to the bench doesn't linger thru Tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed he just felt it better for Horny NOT to further aggravate.....in a game that was fairly clearly leaning the Craps way.....whatever it is that bothered him last night.

Well, yesterday was Commencement Day for my daughter......happily, my son's was last week, so no need for my wife and me to be forced to decide who goes where.....and we didn't get home until about halfway thru the 3rd period. But I did catch first 2 periods on XM; unfortunately, they carried only the Craps broadcast, and I was stuck listening to Craps Homer John Walton who's a huge PIA to listen to if you're NOT rooting for Crock the Red.

Walton and his broadcast running mate made it seem like the Craps dominated most of the game; though aside the first 5 minutes (and part of the second) media accounts I read seemed to imply the game was FAR closer, and that Holtby was THE reason the Craps extended the series. Maybe you guys can tell me what REALLY transpired.

Anyway, I see no reason why the Pens shouldn't come into Game 6 confident. Clean up the TO's in their own end and stay out of the box (and quit retaliating, which the Craps want), and l'll take my chances. The only thing they can't control is if Holtby has decided he's had enough Matt Murray love and intends to takeover the rest of the series (as he evidently did last night). BTW, I'd leave MM right where he is in the Pens goal and not even consider replacing him with Flower.

Just hoping whatever it is that happened to Hornqvist which caused HCMJ to screw him to the bench doesn't linger thru Tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed he just felt it better for Horny NOT to further aggravate.....in a game that was fairly clearly leaning the Craps way.....whatever it is that bothered him last night.
I agree-I would not make a change in the net.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT