ADVERTISEMENT

Pens April...3 games till postseason!

Blojax have tipped the ice in this period....I'm hoping we get to the room down only one.

Didn't generate much on that part of the PP.......I'm worried the Blojax have mostly taken control of the game (which, I worry, has given Bob a chance to settle down). Not sure the Pens got a single really good shot on goal that period.

Damn...I am actually lookin for Schultzie here fellas...he has been playing well but is due...

Did you realize Schulzie actually has 2 points tonight ?? I did not.......

Not that anyone asked, but I think Letang has been lousy tonight......has given his team absolutely zip.

Reactions: torontoeers
That shot on goal by Sheary is one on which Bob hasn't been making the save against the Pens......but he did here.

So, what's Sid's story tonight; dealing with the effects of the slash.....the Dubinsky factor.....os something else ??

Just SOOOOOOO soft in front of their own goal......guess nobody told 58 you play the man, not the puck

I dont mind this back and forth at this point...I will take our snipers if they are stupid enough to let it open right up...then again we've had trouble scoring of late.

I have no clue who's going to win this game......but I guarantee you nobody in Nationwide is more nervous right now than Bob.

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT