ADVERTISEMENT

Pens April...3 games till postseason!

torontoeers

All-American
Nov 20, 2010
Port Perry Ontario
Well I'll start this one off with all things considered GREAT news...PK is a gametime decision. I was concerned things wouldn't be so positive...
Murray in the cage and Brassard still out.
Lets get the regulation W and put the pressure on the Craps, and distance from those behind...happy to see the Cryers pull it out over the B's...

Happy Easter gents, lets hope they can keep er going tonight!

Reactions: DocEER
Is it me or is MM’s major weakness the 5 hole?

I myself thought the goal beat him in the same spot......under the arm......as he got beaten so often 2 years ago versus San Jose. I might be wrong about that......but strictly speaking, I'm fairly sure his major weakness remains widely viewed to be his glove hand.

I like our energy and chances. They are gonna start to find their mark.

I don't think I disagree with you in the abstract; but still I feel the Craps have largely owned the period. It DOES help when they've got Grubauer quietly playing so solidly.

I myself thought the goal beat him in the same spot......under the arm......as he got beaten so often 2 years ago versus San Jose. I might be wrong about that......but strictly speaking, I'm fairly sure his major weakness remains widely viewed to be his glove hand.

Replay definitely showed him beaten through the 5 hole.......my mistake. Either way, in a game with this much importance, he's simply gotta find a way to shut down THAT kind of shot.

You guys FULL? Gobble gobble? I have to go with the chicken, for some reason when the turkey is baked it just does an incredibly painful number on my stomach...kinda like that Oshi goal did...

@DocEER when you head into the office this week...bring the locals a nice little regular season champ trophy with a wry smile upon awarding it. One of those little tyke trophies .They will love it. They deserve it.

Reactions: DocEER
ADVERTISEMENT