ADVERTISEMENT

Pens April...3 games till postseason!

Just not our night.......will be curious to see how much the second night of back to backer will be blamed by the scribes. But the simple fact of the matter is the Craps are playing MUCH better (and getting far better goaltending) than the Pens right now, so I'm not sure any excuses are needed.

Reactions: torontoeers
Two games left. Do you try to get Murray back in form or start De Smith against Columbus it what is a must win. I think you gotta go with murray against the jackets but if he lets in another 35 foot wrister.......

Two games left. Do you try to get Murray back in form or start De Smith against Columbus it what is a must win. I think you gotta go with murray against the jackets but if he lets in another 35 foot wrister.......

No chance I can envision that DeSmith gets the cage on Thursday......especially after 3 full days off.....if Murray is healthy. Besides, Game 81 probably isn't the best time for HCMS to show he's lost confidence in his #1 guy. Now, I'm certain they'd prefer DeSmith to close out the season against the Sens.....but what, pray tell, do they do if they're desperate for 2 points in that game coming off two key losses ??

Meanwhile, Murray clearly continues to deal with those confidence problems we talked about recently....but worse, I can't see how a loss to Columbus (especially if he doesn't play well again) can be offset by anything he could possibly do against Ottawa. And let's not forget the Blojax are playing every bit as well right now as the Craps, so a win in Columbus probably isn't something we can count on no matter how much better he plays.

It's a shame the friggin' Canucks folded up shop with 5 minutes to go on Saturday with a paltry 4-1 lead.....of course, I doubt even the most jaded Vancouver fan would have expected them to give up 3 goals in 2 minutes to force OT. That was a HUGE point for the Blojax; definitely keeps them in the race for 2nd place.....and the Cryers have NYI, CAR, and the NYR this week.

Right now, it's fairly easy to envision the Pens falling all the way to 4th......and setting up their worst possible nightmare (the Bruins) next week in the 1st Round.

No chance I can envision that DeSmith gets the cage on Thursday......especially after 3 full days off.....if Murray is healthy. Besides, Game 81 probably isn't the best time for HCMS to show he's lost confidence in his #1 guy. Now, I'm certain they'd prefer DeSmith to close out the season against the Sens.....but what, pray tell, do they do if they're desperate for 2 points in that game coming off two key losses ??

Meanwhile, Murray clearly continues to deal with those confidence problems we talked about recently....but worse, I can't see how a loss to Columbus (especially if he doesn't play well again) can be offset by anything he could possibly do against Ottawa. And let's not forget the Blojax are playing every bit as well right now as the Craps, so a win in Columbus probably isn't something we can count on no matter how much better he plays.

It's a shame the friggin' Canucks folded up shop with 5 minutes to go on Saturday with a paltry 4-1 lead.....of course, I doubt even the most jaded Vancouver fan would have expected them to give up 3 goals in 2 minutes to force OT. That was a HUGE point for the Blojax; definitely keeps them in the race for 2nd place.....and the Cryers have NYI, CAR, and the NYR this week.

Right now, it's fairly easy to envision the Pens falling all the way to 4th......and setting up their worst possible nightmare (the Bruins) next week in the 1st Round.

Not only dealing the the MM confidence issues but have the return of FAT Phil (vs Phat) the last few weeks and now Geno is going all-out, low hockey IQ at the worst possible time. Like I said last week, this scenario reeks of 2015.

Not only dealing the the MM confidence issues but have the return of FAT Phil (vs Phat) the last few weeks and now Geno is going all-out, low hockey IQ at the worst possible time. Like I said last week, this scenario reeks of 2015.

I'm not sure I'm as quite sour on Kessel as you are, OM.......though he largely did go out for the skate I theorized last night with his bad hand/arm......but it seems pretty clear to me that Geno has rediscovered his old cement head mode.

Looking again at the standings, that's not the most likely scenario unless they lose their last two games.
  • With currently a 2 point lead over Tampa with a game in hand, the math favors the B's for the Atlantic title. The teams play one another tomorrow night, and a B's win gives them a 4 point lead with 3 to play (and two wins in 3 games to clinch).
  • If Tampa wins tomorrow and ties the Bruins for 1st at 110 points, the best they can do (by beating CAR and at BUF) is 114 points. The B's can therefore still win the division outright at 116 points by winning their last 3 games (at FLA, OTT, and FLA).
  • Both teams are currently tied in the ROW at 46......B's can still get to 49 even if they lose tomorrow, while the best the Bolts can possibly do is 49. I have no idea as to the 3rd tiebreaker (total points in shared games)
Anyway, the 8th place team in the East.....5th place out of the Metro.....will play 1st place from the Atlantic. Right now, I'd be happy for the Pens (5-3-2 in their last 10) to play either Tampa (4-6-0 in their last 10) or Philly (5-3-2 in their last 10) in the 1st Round. If the Pens finish 4th in the Metro (hence 7th in the East), they'll play the Craps. Meanwhile, here's the rest of the week in the Metro:
  • Pens (80 GP, 96 points) -- at COL, OTT
  • Blojax (79 GP, 94 points) -- DET, PIT, at NSH
  • Cryers (79 GP, 94 points) -- at NYI, CAR, at NYR
  • Jersey (79 GP, 93 points) -- NYR, TOR, at WAS
That was a huge 2 points the Cryers earned yesterday against the Bruins, and an equally huge 1 point the Blojax salvaged at Vancouver on Saturday. If their goaltending holds up....always a big IF when you're talking about Philly.....the Cryers have a solid shot at finishing with 100 points. I assume the Blojax (with a win over the Pens) will also finish with 100 points since NSH will likely sit half their starters in that meaningless (to them) last game.

Meanwhile, the Pens can point to that absolute no-show last week at Detroit as a disastrous loss (plus the 2-3 points they didn't earn in the late loss at FLA and the OT loss at NYR in the past month). The Pens can only get to 100 points by winning at Columbus on Thursday......so that tells us all we need to know about the importance of that game for both teams.

FWIW, the Pens have clinched the ROW tiebreaker over the rest of the Metro not including WAS).......

Looking again at the standings, that's not the most likely scenario unless they lose their last two games.
  • With currently a 2 point lead over Tampa with a game in hand, the math favors the B's for the Atlantic title. The teams play one another tomorrow night, and a B's win gives them a 4 point lead with 3 to play (and two wins in 3 games to clinch).
  • If Tampa wins tomorrow and ties the Bruins for 1st at 110 points, the best they can do (by beating CAR and at BUF) is 114 points. The B's can therefore still win the division outright at 116 points by winning their last 3 games (at FLA, OTT, and FLA).
  • Both teams are currently tied in the ROW at 46......B's can still get to 49 even if they lose tomorrow, while the best the Bolts can possibly do is 49. I have no idea as to the 3rd tiebreaker (total points in shared games)
Anyway, the 8th place team in the East.....5th place out of the Metro.....will play 1st place from the Atlantic. Right now, I'd be happy for the Pens (5-3-2 in their last 10) to play either Tampa (4-6-0 in their last 10) or Philly (5-3-2 in their last 10) in the 1st Round. If the Pens finish 4th in the Metro (hence 7th in the East), they'll play the Craps. Meanwhile, here's the rest of the week in the Metro:
That was a huge 2 points the Cryers earned yesterday against the Bruins, and an equally huge 1 point the Blojax salvaged at Vancouver on Saturday. If their goaltending holds up....always a big IF when you're talking about Philly.....the Cryers have a solid shot at finishing with 100 points. I assume the Blojax (with a win over the Pens) will also finish with 100 points since NSH will likely sit half their starters in that meaningless (to them) last game.

Meanwhile, the Pens can point to that absolute no-show last week at Detroit as a disastrous loss (plus the 2-3 points they didn't earn in the late loss at FLA and the OT loss at NYR in the past month). The Pens can only get to 100 points by winning at Columbus on Thursday......so that tells us all we need to know about the importance of that game for both teams.

FWIW, the Pens have clinched the ROW tiebreaker over the rest of the Metro not including WAS).......
This may be WAY outta left field for the Pens to contemplate but....win last 2 in regulation and voila! The problem has been solved...now I'm just being downright silly aren't I...

This may be WAY outta left field for the Pens to contemplate but....win last 2 in regulation and voila! The problem has been solved...now I'm just being downright silly aren't I...

It really IS that simple......but this team just hasn't given me much reason lately to believe they can take care of business.

BTW, apologies to all for this recitation that nobody asked for (and presumably didn't care about). Was just pissed at my boss early yesterday, and decided I didn't want anything to do with work for a little while. So, I buried my face in the standings/schedules.....and decided to impose on you guys.

BTW, apologies to all for this recitation that nobody asked for (and presumably didn't care about). Was just pissed at my boss early yesterday, and decided I didn't want anything to do with work for a little while. So, I buried my face in the standings/schedules.....and decided to impose on you guys.
Oh no problem...I enjoy reading through. That and I've been ticked with my boss too over the last year or so...well really not so much him but his little minion brigade that likes to hang out under his desk. They are something else...thats likely why you see me here periodically in the day...

Oh no problem...I enjoy reading through. That and I've been ticked with my boss too over the last year or so...well really not so much him but his little minion brigade that likes to hang out under his desk. They are something else...thats likely why you see me here periodically in the day...

My own business has been completely turned upside down in the last year; Director (who hired me), key E-Commerce Manger, and National Sales Manager (who didn't deserve the position to begin with, but with whom i got along) all gone within 4 months of one another.

We have a new NSM since the New Year.....a counterpart of mine from the West Coast who was elevated after the previous NSM left last Fall.....and he's gone corporate amazingly fast. Imposing new report requirements on everyone (while all the while claiming he hates reporting) and has done nothing but beat on the entire team since getting the job.

My 61st birthday is in 6 weeks, and I'm just too old to be dealing with guys roughly half my age who seem simply to be trying to impress the VP with their organizational skills. Unfortunately, I'm still a full 4+ years from retirement; and frankly worry I'm not going to make it that long before the next major reorg takes place (and old timers like me get sacrificed).

My 61st birthday is in 6 weeks, and I'm just too old to be dealing with guys roughly half my age who seem simply to be trying to impress the VP with their organizational skills. Unfortunately, I'm still a full 4+ years from retirement; and frankly worry I'm not going to make it that long before the next major reorg takes place (and old timers like me get sacrificed).

I am not sure I have ever known anyone in sales that was not looking forward to retirement when they hit 55. Seems like a terribly grueling way make a living when your contemporaries on both sides move on, retire, or get shuffled out.

Ok...I am not gonna say JACK in fear of jinx...other than I like what is happening in a certain game tonight....thusfar. Who knows what this game is...nope nobody knows. That is all.

My own business has been completely turned upside down in the last year; Director (who hired me), key E-Commerce Manger, and National Sales Manager (who didn't deserve the position to begin with, but with whom i got along) all gone within 4 months of one another.

We have a new NSM since the New Year.....a counterpart of mine from the West Coast who was elevated after the previous NSM left last Fall.....and he's gone corporate amazingly fast. Imposing new report requirements on everyone (while all the while claiming he hates reporting) and has done nothing but beat on the entire team since getting the job.

Ah the young hotshot talkin lots and sayin nothing off the hop. Perfect! He's workin OT to step on others at any cost to further his own goals. I know that F'N jerk he lives here too...and was actually a friend of mine, till I truly discovered how self absorbed he was. No joke, my guy never answers his phone anymore when I call and I don't very often, we travelled with them for a few years on vacation way back actually, and he left for an entire day in our rental car in BC and his wife said 'oh ya he just does that' ...well we'll all wait then for dinner till he decides to show! Also invite them to dinner? 2 hrs late and call 'where are you?' ...'oh just finishing up some of the renos we'll be there soon' HUH? WTF? Dont bother...also, he was at one point my apprentice! I found out they promoted him over myself in an email one day...had no clue. I am getting too personal I guess but whatever...I am frustrated along with my buddy who is a rock for their business. 22 years and not once brought in and asked about my future with the company etc? I have million dollar clients downtown I maintain for them. Is something wrong with that? You bet there is imo....long story short the current dynamic out there imo through my ,and sounds like your experience CM is purely more bottom line than EVER before, EVEN IF they cut off the nose to spite face!

Edit: BTW...one of those client's my biggest wants to hire me direct...I have never been one to entertain that sort of idea however...if this is the attitude I see of late? Maybe your client is now MINE. Hopefully my employer doesn't troll WV/Pens chat boards lol...ah who gives a shit!...Over and out...

Last edited:
Reactions: COOL MAN
Friggin Blojax.......I turned it on just before the Panerin PP goal. Then I hear g****** Jeff Rimer tell me they came back AGAIN from a 4-1 deficit.

They're going to be sky high on Thursday night; perfect time for the Pens to finally scotch together a decent effort on a few days rest and take home ice away from Columbus.

Friggin Blojax.......I turned it on just before the Panerin PP goal. Then I hear g****** Jeff Rimer tell me they came back AGAIN from a 4-1 deficit.

They're going to be sky high on Thursday night; perfect time for the Pens to finally scotch together a decent effort on a few days rest and take home ice away from Columbus.
Gsus we hope so...

The penalty resulting in that goal btw...you see it? 'OH sorry you fell down Atkinson, we need to address this!' WT F'N F?!?

I am trying now to sort through the latest scenarios @COOL MAN and my head is hurting...maybe you can clarify tomorrow if time? I know what winning out does, but what if Pens lose in OT then win in Ottawa /Blojax lose in Nash etc? Do we definitive have the Reg wins over all no matter what happens? Does the head to head vs Blojax come into account in any way? The now BIG crux for me is I have tix for home game 2 and hotel booked from Fri to Sun...the hotels are re-bookable on points, and we could likely go mid week in terms of work plans but the wknd date is a FAR better option....stupid me...banking on our lads to at minimum have home ice round one last week or so back. Btw, you know and I know we will lose this game...but I cannot help myself :wink:. I'm not travelling to Columbus to watch a win, and enduring that arena sideshow if it's the last hockey game on earth...nevermind the surging Jersey...sigh....

Ok...and one more before bed. We are pulling out 'all the stops' here before the Pens must win or go home. Our girlie was much more co-operative as you can see with her new jersey than BIG brother was. They are willing big #30 to at least get the form back from that 10 game stretch before the last injury... He enjoyed the image when presented to his instagram lol, and hopefully they ignite even a little spark of fire underneath him...enjoy the levity, I know I need it...
T7hbhu.jpg

BapBBT.jpg

bzjiFx.jpg

Hang on...pulling out another stop here...PAGING @WVRON !!!! You have come through too many times in the past...what is gonna happen Thursday night?!? NEED this one. Don't let us down...lay it on us!

Hang on...pulling out another stop here...PAGING @WVRON !!!! You have come through too many times in the past...what is gonna happen Thursday night?!? NEED this one. Don't let us down...lay it on us!

Bro I’d love to reassure you and guarantee a Pens win but this team has been hard to figure out. I was counting on the Pens coming out Sunday night breathing fire and although they played well enough to win if not for Grubs playing out of his mind I felt the Pens still didn’t have that sense of urgency. And that was with the division on the line.

The few days off and stewing about the shenanigans from end of game Sunday may serve us well. If we get angry Geno and angry Sid most certainly we will win. What worries me is the sloppy play in our own end. Every game it seems we give up point blank shots off TO’s. Perhaps it’s a lack of focus or perhaps it’s just who we are. If it’s the latter regardless of who the first round opponent is it’ll be a short stay.

As fans we’re getting that desperate feeling. And if we’re feeling it you can bet the team is. The Pens will come out flying and the BJ’s will surely do something asinine to poke the bear. I think Geno will have one of his best games of the season and the Pens will win a tight one with some late game heroics. Key will be our PP. Gotta convert early to let BJ’s know if they take liberties with us, they’ll pay. God there’s not another coach in the league I despise more than Torts. Here’s to hoping we see lots of smug, disappointed looks Thursday night! Let’s Go Pens!!

Bro I’d love to reassure you and guarantee a Pens win but this team has been hard to figure out. I was counting on the Pens coming out Sunday night breathing fire and although they played well enough to win if not for Grubs playing out of his mind I felt the Pens still didn’t have that sense of urgency. And that was with the division on the line.

The few days off and stewing about the shenanigans from end of game Sunday may serve us well. If we get angry Geno and angry Sid most certainly we will win. What worries me is the sloppy play in our own end. Every game it seems we give up point blank shots off TO’s. Perhaps it’s a lack of focus or perhaps it’s just who we are. If it’s the latter regardless of who the first round opponent is it’ll be a short stay.

As fans we’re getting that desperate feeling. And if we’re feeling it you can bet the team is. The Pens will come out flying and the BJ’s will surely do something asinine to poke the bear. I think Geno will have one of his best games of the season and the Pens will win a tight one with some late game heroics. Key will be our PP. Gotta convert early to let BJ’s know if they take liberties with us, they’ll pay. God there’s not another coach in the league I despise more than Torts. Here’s to hoping we see lots of smug, disappointed looks Thursday night! Let’s Go Pens!!
Agreed.... I'll take that prediction! And Lets hope we get MM back to form...he'll be leaned on heavy next few weeks, especially if the well runs dry offensively...

Agreed.... I'll take that prediction! And Lets hope we get MM back to form...he'll be leaned on heavy next few weeks, especially if the well runs dry offensively...

I thought he was solid Sunday night even though he gave up one weak goal. But the Pens will go as far as Murray will take them. It’d be great to get a big confidence building win tomorrow night.

I thought he was solid Sunday night even though he gave up one weak goal. But the Pens will go as far as Murray will take them. It’d be great to get a big confidence building win tomorrow night.

There is no hiding the fact that MM is sitting a .907 save percentage good enough for 39th place in the league for goalies with 25 games or more. Not at all saying all the blame is on MM but it sure would be nice if he stood on his head once in a while

I am trying now to sort through the latest scenarios @COOL MAN and my head is hurting...maybe you can clarify tomorrow if time? I know what winning out does, but what if Pens lose in OT then win in Ottawa /Blojax lose in Nash etc? Do we definitive have the Reg wins over all no matter what happens? Does the head to head vs Blojax come into account in any way? The now BIG crux for me is I have tix for home game 2 and hotel booked from Fri to Sun...the hotels are re-bookable on points, and we could likely go mid week in terms of work plans but the wknd date is a FAR better option....stupid me...banking on our lads to at minimum have home ice round one last week or so back. Btw, you know and I know we will lose this game...but I cannot help myself :wink:. I'm not travelling to Columbus to watch a win, and enduring that arena sideshow if it's the last hockey game on earth...nevermind the surging Jersey...sigh....

Metro situation is actually pretty straight forward.....1st tiebreaker is ROW (regulation and OT wins). Pens own that tiebreaker against CBJ, NJD, and PHL......here are the team records as of this morning:
  • PIT (ROW 43) 45-29-6-96 with 2 games left (at CBJ, OTT)
  • CBJ (ROW 39) 45-29-6-96 with 2 games left (PIT, at NSH)
  • NJD (ROW 38) 43-28-9-95 with 2 games left (at TOR, WAS)
  • PHL (ROW 38) 40-26-14-94 with 2 games left (CAR, NYR)
If the Pens win their last 2, they clinch 2nd. If they lose to the Blojax, then all bets are off. All I can say is I hope Nashville decides to play on Saturday night (though I doubt this will be the case). And not that it matters, but I wouldn't count out NJ since neither the Laffs or Craps have any reason to show up.

2nd tiebreaker is head-to-head total points; from what I can tell thus far this season.......
  • PIT vs CBJ -- Pens 1 win, 2 SO wins, 1 game left (Pens 6 CBJ 2)
  • PIT vs NJD -- Devils 3 wins, Pens 1 win (Devils 6 Pens 2)
  • PIT vs PHL -- Pens 4 wins (Pens 8 Flyers 0)
So, if I have it figured (and calculated) right, Pens own this tiebreaker versus CBJ and PHL, while NJD owns it versus the Pens. BTW, assuming the Pens split the final two, it appears the worst they can finish is 4th (because PHL can do no better than 98 points, and the Pens own the tiebreaker). Gawd help all of us if any of these teams earn OT points......

One more thing: the Pens are the only team in the League who finishes on Friday; everyone else (except for BOS and FLA, who play a snow storm makeup game on SUN) finish on Saturday. From what I can tell, they're playing Friday because Pink is booked into PPG Paints on Saturday.

As for your hotels, t, I'd have probably booked Game 2 at home myself......meaning I'd be sweating it out just like you.

There is no hiding the fact that MM is sitting a .907 save percentage good enough for 39th place in the league for goalies with 25 games or more. Not at all saying all the blame is on MM but it sure would be nice if he stood on his head once in a while

Absolutely no question the Pens are a significantly more dangerous playoff opponent for the rest of the League if Murray is playing at a .920-.925 save percentage pace (which I think is where he belongs, even with their meh defense). At under .910, they could easily go out in the 1st Round in less than 7 games, even with the home ice advantage.

Metro situation is actually pretty straight forward.....1st tiebreaker is ROW (regulation and OT wins). Pens own that tiebreaker against CBJ, NJD, and PHL......here are the team records as of this morning:
  • PIT (ROW 43) 45-29-6-96 with 2 games left (at CBJ, OTT)
  • CBJ (ROW 39) 45-29-6-96 with 2 games left (PIT, at NSH)
  • NJD (ROW 38) 43-28-9-95 with 2 games left (at TOR, WAS)
  • PHL (ROW 38) 40-26-14-94 with 2 games left (CAR, NYR)
If the Pens win their last 2, they clinch 2nd. If they lose to the Blojax, then all bets are off. All I can say is I hope Nashville decides to play on Saturday night (though I doubt this will be the case). And not that it matters, but I wouldn't count out NJ since neither the Laffs or Craps have any reason to show up.

2nd tiebreaker is head-to-head total points; from what I can tell thus far this season.......
  • PIT vs CBJ -- Pens 1 win, 2 SO wins, 1 game left (Pens 6 CBJ 2)
  • PIT vs NJD -- Devils 3 wins, Pens 1 win (Devils 6 Pens 2)
  • PIT vs PHL -- Pens 4 wins (Pens 8 Flyers 0)
So, if I have it figured (and calculated) right, Pens own this tiebreaker versus CBJ and PHL, while NJD owns it versus the Pens. BTW, assuming the Pens split the final two, it appears the worst they can finish is 4th (because PHL can do no better than 98 points, and the Pens own the tiebreaker). Gawd help all of us if any of these teams earn OT points......

One more thing: the Pens are the only team in the League who finishes on Friday; everyone else (except for BOS and FLA, who play a snow storm makeup game on SUN) finish on Saturday. From what I can tell, they're playing Friday because Pink is booked into PPG Paints on Saturday.

As for your hotels, t, I'd have probably booked Game 2 at home myself......meaning I'd be sweating it out just like you.
Thanks for this...much clearer now...

Lets cut to the chase and decide this thing in Columbus then Ottawa...NOW is the time.

Reactions: COOL MAN
Lets cut to the chase and decide this thing in Columbus then Ottawa...NOW is the time.

Ditto......and Pens are overdue for a good game against a good team.

From what I can tell, the last time they beat a solid playoff team......and played well doing it......was the weekend of FEB 17 when they beat the Laffs at home (5-3) and then the Blojax in Columbus (5-2) in the back-to-back.

Why not just go ahead and shutout the Blojax for the regular season ??

Man, NHLN Radio is trotting out EVERYONE associated with the Blue Jackets in advance of tonight's game......heard their radio P-b-P guy on Stellick and Simmer earlier this morning, and Steve Kouleas just interviewed TV shill Jeff Rimer.

If you go by these interviews, tonight is close to the biggest home games in Blojax history. Can't think of a better way for the Pens to get into the jocks of Central Ohio than coming out and playing big tonight.

One thing I know for sure is that the pressure is HUGE on Bob tonight......both sides should watch him closely for indications of tight shorts. One other guy to watch is Artemi Panarin, who......coming into the game......might actually be the best player on either side right now. He's been positively white hot for Columbus the past month.

Speaking of Panarin, he's ending Year #1 of a 2 year/$12 million deal......the NHLN guys think his next contract negotiations will start at $9 million/season. Not sure if that's accurate, but I can't think of too many other scoring wingers for whom I might be anymore to willing to break the bank.

Man, NHLN Radio is trotting out EVERYONE associated with the Blue Jackets in advance of tonight's game......heard their radio P-b-P guy on Stellick and Simmer earlier this morning, and Steve Kouleas just interviewed TV shill Jeff Rimer.

If you go by these interviews, tonight is close to the biggest home games in Blojax history. Can't think of a better way for the Pens to get into the jocks of Central Ohio than coming out and playing big tonight.

One thing I know for sure is that the pressure is HUGE on Bob tonight......both sides should watch him closely for indications of tight shorts. One other guy to watch is Artemi Panarin, who......coming into the game......might actually be the best player on either side right now. He's been positively white hot for Columbus the past month.

Speaking of Panarin, he's ending Year #1 of a 2 year/$12 million deal......the NHLN guys think his next contract negotiations will start at $9 million/season. Not sure if that's accurate, but I can't think of too many other scoring wingers for whom I might be anymore to willing to break the bank.

I watch C-Bus games and can't understand how the hawks let Panarin leave. I know the hawks have cap issues but lordy the dude is a force. I love his motor

I look for that dumbass cannon to go off at least once or twice tonight, having us all cursing, however I'll take our guy every damn time in games like this vs the chump who's done nothing that matters...ever.
I'll also look for their usual suspects, taking liberties with our guys and getting penalized cause the dummies just cant help themselves...Atkinson will swan dive at least once since it seems to work for him lately...Torts will exhibit his jackass smirk at least a half dozen times...Sully's eyes will bug out of his head with clenched jaw once, maybe twice...and through alot of it our gunners will take the asshats straight to the f'n woodshed, with a few backbreaking markers on Bob's. I believe I have covered it all, let me know if I have missed anything...essentially your garden variety win over the Blojax.
Ya...I guess you could say I'm a bit fired up. LETS GO PENS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT