ADVERTISEMENT

Pens April...3 games till postseason!

Granted it's the Sens coming to town tomorrow, but what will the Pens have left for a game they, for all intents and purposes, still l have to win ??

OTOH, how do the Blojax get up for a game.....at Nashville, no less......after losing the biggest home game in team history ??

Granted it's the Sens coming to town tomorrow, but what will the Pens have left for a game they, for all intents and purposes, still l have to win ??

OTOH, how do the Blojax get up for a game.....at Nashville, no less......after losing the biggest home game in team history ??
I just love this line...I absofreakinlutely love it!!!
'losing the biggest home game in team history ??' HAHAHAHAHA! SUCK IT!

Thank you MM for being 'good enough' tonight...I have no splain'n to do (tonight) lol...I think I will likely calm the F down in about a half hour or so....then pace again tomorrow vs Sens.

Reactions: COOL MAN
Blojax and Devils are now tied for 3rd and in the ROW tiebreaker as well. But, it appears the Blojax own the head-to-head tiebreaker (6-2)......so they've still got the advantage over Jersey.

Saturday, it's Devils at Craps and Blojax at Preds (hopefully) for 3rd place.

Blojax and Devils are now tied for 3rd and in the ROW tiebreaker as well. But, it appears the Blojax own the head-to-head tiebreaker (6-2)......so they've still got the advantage over Jersey.

Who do we want to play?

Does a victory or OT loss gaurantee us home ice round one? Sorry to bother on this but what does it take now for us to salt that away? Devils win, Cryers win...gsus this is getting hard to navigate. Especially when you've had a few beer and a wine. Damn I am ROUGH shape tomorrow.

Does a victory or OT loss gaurantee us home ice round one? Sorry to bother on this but what does it take now for us to salt that away? Devils win, Cryers win...gsus this is getting hard to navigate. Especially when you've had a few beer and a wine. Damn I am ROUGH shape tomorrow.

I believe these are the current standings:
  • PIT (ROW 44) 46-29-6-98 with 1 game left (OTT)
  • CBJ (ROW 39) 45-29-7-97 with 1 game left (at NSH)
  • NJD (ROW 39) 44-28-9-97 with 1 game left (WAS)
  • PHL (ROW 39) 41-26-14-96 with 1 game left (NYR)
But to answer your question, t, it appears the Pens clinch 2nd with a win or OT loss tomorrow night. I don't have the energy to go through all the 2nd tiebreakers for everyone......I'll let the Leagues (or ESPN's computers figure it out.......though I did mention earlier that Columbus owns it against Jersey.

Really, here are the leftover questions:
  • Do Nashville and Washington actually decide to dress a Pro team on Saturday, or do either (or both) call it in ??
  • What do the Pens have left to play the 2nd worst team in the League tomorrow night, and does Murray or DeSmith start ??
  • What does Columbus have left to play the Presidents Trophy winner (who may not show up) after losing the biggest game in team history ??
  • If the Pens finish 2nd, do you want to play Columbus or Jersey in the 1st Round ??
Regarding the last question, I wouldn't t all mind seeing Columbus and Washington beat the shit out of one another in the 1st Round.......but I'm not sure I want any part of Jersey.

5eB0Gt.jpg

Reactions: COOL MAN
I believe these are the current standings:
  • PIT (ROW 44) 46-29-6-98 with 1 game left (OTT)
  • CBJ (ROW 39) 45-29-7-97 with 1 game left (at NSH)
  • NJD (ROW 39) 44-28-9-97 with 1 game left (WAS)
  • PHL (ROW 39) 41-26-14-96 with 1 game left (NYR)
But to answer your question, t, it appears the Pens clinch 2nd with a win or OT loss tomorrow night. I don't have the energy to go through all the 2nd tiebreakers for everyone......I'll let the Leagues (or ESPN's computers figure it out.......though I did mention earlier that Columbus owns it against Jersey.

Really, here are the leftover questions:
  • Do Nashville and Washington actually decide to dress a Pro team on Saturday, or do either (or both) call it in ??
  • What do the Pens have left to play the 2nd worst team in the League tomorrow night, and does Murray or DeSmith start ??
  • What does Columbus have left to play the Presidents Trophy winner (who may not show up) after losing the biggest game in team history ??
  • If the Pens finish 2nd, do you want to play Columbus or Jersey in the 1st Round ??
Regarding the last question, I wouldn't t all mind seeing Columbus and Washington beat the shit out of one another in the 1st Round.......but I'm not sure I want any part of Jersey.
Agreed re: the last question, although perhaps my initial thought immediate was the Blojax...Jersey looks so damned fast this year. This would be a damn tough call...can I just say Cryers instead lol? Thanks for the update btw...lets go get one more and set a bit of a tone going in!

Agreed re: the last question, although perhaps my initial thought immediate was the Blojax...Jersey looks so damned fast this year. This would be a damn tough call...can I just say Cryers instead lol? Thanks for the update btw...lets go get one more and set a bit of a tone going in!

Flyers appear close to being locked-in with Boston......

Well boys we need at least one point to secure 2nd place and home ice in the first round. I’m hoping we see DeSmith in net tonight as he needs some work and he’s been solid on home ice. Jump up a couple goals early tonight and the Sens will pack it in. Pens win going away tonight.

Well boys we need at least one point to secure 2nd place and home ice in the first round. I’m hoping we see DeSmith in net tonight as he needs some work and he’s been solid on home ice. Jump up a couple goals early tonight and the Sens will pack it in. Pens win going away tonight.
Great having you over here Ronster.

I hope it is Casey tonight though MM has had enough time off during this year.

Reactions: torontoeers
I bounced around about it re: who to start...this in the end was the right decision. He needs the work, and I'd rather MM stay healthy at all costs. Still need this game badly imo...home ice first round on the line...Lets Go Pens!

Also...not thrilled to see Brass has not made it back over the last few...he was starting to gel fairly well imo compared to earlier...don't like the idea of him going into playoff cold ,whatsoever....

Gsus...he is such a hothead...ya we get it he smacked your stick away with a slash...but what a dangerous play. Guess what Geno, this game is BIG and now you f'n owe us bigtime! Unacceptable. I'm freakin embarrased about that.

ADVERTISEMENT