ADVERTISEMENT

PENS 2021 Season!!

Who the F is the 3rd keeper. You can’t win with this garbage goaltending
Oh, we DON'T want to see him...Legace.
In saying this...who amongst us here put your hands up who think or thought Jarry is the answer? I haven't closed the book on him yet, it's just too early, but, if he is the big buck guy now, wouldn't ya think they would go back to him rather than the 2 year minor leaguer? No matter how he looked in 2nd half of last game? DeSmith is a capable backup and nothing more. Jarry , who knows if he can consistently start ....as for Casey 19 shots on 4GA, eerily reminiscent of Jarry's first 2 games....crap.

Reactions: COOL MAN
Guys, who is the local radio station and crew that I can attempt to pair up online with tv next NBC broadcast? Hopefully with minimal delay? I just can't do it anymore with McGuire. He's the penultimate nails on chalkboard here....gimmie a line please...

Guys, who is the local radio station and crew that I can attempt to pair up online with tv next NBC broadcast? Hopefully with minimal delay? I just can't do it anymore with McGuire. He's the penultimate nails on chalkboard here....gimmie a line please...

105.9 out of Pittsburgh streams the Pens play by play. Phil Borque is the analyst.

Reactions: torontoeers
Wondering about something: does DeSmith (or any goaltender) get more blame for his softee GA (the 2nd, I believe) or credit for his play/save on the 2/3-on-0 Craps breakaway in the 2P to keep the Pens in the game within two.

In this specific case, I can't decide......both are/were pretty big.......so that's why I'm asking for opinions (though, when it comes to goaltending, I recognize it's typically easier to throw stones than flowers).

Also, I myself though KK was pretty good last night.....I thought he looked easily like the Pens most explosive skater. Of course, will he bring that same effort in succeeding games ??

Wondering about something: does DeSmith (or any goaltender) get more blame for his softee GA (the 2nd, I believe) or credit for his play/save on the 2/3-on-0 Craps breakaway in the 2P to keep the Pens in the game within two.

In this specific case, I can't decide......both are/were pretty big.......so that's why I'm asking for opinions (though, when it comes to goaltending, I recognize it's typically easier to throw stones than flowers).

Also, I myself though KK was pretty good last night.....I thought he looked easily like the Pens most explosive skater. Of course, will he bring that same effort in succeeding games ??

The stop on the 3-0 was bigger, Caps score the game is over. Thought Kapanen played well and fast, need to move him up to the top line. Boy do we miss a physical presence, Wilson was his usual self out head hunting and Oshie with the obvious dirty hit. We have no answer for that crap. Shouldn't have traded Reaves away.

The stop was big, much needed. The goal that bugged me was the Craps one at very end period 1. Not really because of Casey, but this is the 3rd time we've seen this in dying minutes of a period this year...that $hit needs to stop in order to have any long term success....it is totally deflating.

In saying that, there are some positives to look at now. Don't think we could say that after the first two games.

In thinking on actually improving the D play....any word on Petts? He's no world beater but capable imo....why do I have a sneaking suspicion we will see Ceci in the near future? 😳 ..... there is no way in hell, that guy is going from chicken $hit to chicken salad.... could very well get ugly.... hopefully Petts is on the quick mend?

The stop on the 3-0 was bigger, Caps score the game is over. Thought Kapanen played well and fast, need to move him up to the top line. Boy do we miss a physical presence, Wilson was his usual self out head hunting and Oshie with the obvious dirty hit. We have no answer for that crap. Shouldn't have traded Reaves away.
Oshie is such a twerp. Needs his head rearranged....

Reactions: COOL MAN
Oshie is such a twerp. Needs his head rearranged....

Here's an excerpt from Josh Yohe's piece in the Athletic yesterday after the Pens win on Tuesday night:

Oshie is a great player, probably a little underrated around the league. He also showcases a pronounced dirty streak. He’s the kind of guy you want on your team, no question. Tom Wilson takes all the heat for being a dirty player, but I think Oshie is just as bad in that regard. Oshie doesn’t move at Wilson’s speed and, thus, Wilson is more likely to do damage when he strikes. But since Oshie moved into the Penguins’ division, I’ve been able to watch him in person far more than when he played in St. Louis. The more you watch him play, the more you see that he crosses the line more than most players.

In thinking on actually improving the D play....any word on Petts? He's no world beater but capable imo....why do I have a sneaking suspicion we will see Ceci in the near future? 😳 ..... there is no way in hell, that guy is going from chicken $hit to chicken salad.... could very well get ugly.... hopefully Petts is on the quick mend?

Wtf did I do? We watched/ are watching a hockey game.... it's a recipe for bitch. Unless they suddenly discover they are fans on a playoff run or some goof is good looking....

girls do love them some hockey players.

but that's why we have more than one tv.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT