ADVERTISEMENT

PENS 2021 Season!!

WVRON

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Morgantown, WV
FINALLY!! It’s here boys!! Time for a new season. Hope reigns supreme! It’s been a rough couple of years but let’s all be optimistic and put some good vibes out there for our boys! Lots of new faces, some old, a bit older perhaps, but win or lose the Pens are back baby!!

LET’S GO PENS!!! Beat those filthy flyers!!!

443-C1071-4-DF3-412-A-ABC6-1-B7-AEA119119.gif

FINALLY!! It’s here boys!! Time for a new season. Hope reigns supreme! It’s been a rough couple of years but let’s all be optimistic and put some good vibes out there for our boys! Lots of new faces, some old, a bit older perhaps, but win or lose the Pens are back baby!!

LET’S GO PENS!!! Beat those filthy flyers!!!

443-C1071-4-DF3-412-A-ABC6-1-B7-AEA119119.gif
LETS GO PENS!!!!

And that 2nd marker for Cryers late...damnit, after such a good start. I thought the first call was bs, the second probably deserved. Any coincidence that the fouls were made by our two new D men?
Clean it up this second, keep going at em....

And one more thing. As bad as we think we’ve had it just remember it’s been 16,669 days since the Flyers last won the cup! **** those filthy bastards!!! Lmao!

is that accurate as of today?

Happy to see McKenzie on the intermission rather than doofus Milbury....in saying that, this broadcast officially requires earplugs with that two bit hack McGuire on play by play....after about 2 minutes if he doesn't grate on you well...to each their own 'Ya talk about....' 🤢

Going to be a long year. If I'm Mario, I fire Rutherford and Sullivan and start the rebuild.

two early for that. although Jarry and Malkin look bad. As a team, They look faster. That’s a positive. Pretty demoralizing though when the keeper stinks like he has tonight.

two early for that. although Jarry and Malkin look bad. As a team, They look faster. That’s a positive. Pretty demoralizing though when the keeper stinks like he has tonight.

Malkin, Crosby and Letang are done. Malkin is invisible again and Crosby was handed a gift goal. The window has closed for this trio wining another cup. They need a lot of draft picks thanks to the GM trading away picks for washed up veterans.

Just make a save please
I just remember how 'they ' all told us Murray was the problem. His days were done with our asshat unrealistic fanbase regardless... It's one game, Jars did not look good late, the D though....oh my, it is a total corpse. I thank GMJR for bringing in the two latest that will officially lower them into the ground....

Malkin, Crosby and Letang are done. Malkin is invisible again and Crosby was handed a gift goal. The window has closed for this trio wining another cup. They need a lot of draft picks thanks to the GM trading away picks for washed up veterans.
Sid is not DONE. Geno mails it in more often than not and Tangers best days are behind him , but be serious for a second...Sid? Done? Cmon....
Where I will agree with you is this GM thinking he can simply reboot this roster constantly, with some of the retreads he tries or stupid reclamation projects....

Sid is not DONE. Geno mails it in more often than not and Tangers best days are behind him , but be serious for a second...Sid? Done? Cmon....
Where I will agree with you is this GM thinking he can simply reboot this roster constantly, with some of the retreads he tries or stupid reclamation projects....

What has Sid done the last 2 playoffs? Sid is still a good player, but he has slipped & can’t carry this team.

he was the only guy producing in last years playoffs. I have no issue with him. Malkin doesn’t care and Letang is getting old.

Sid had 3 points. I’m not saying trade him, but the pens are in a tough spot. They system is void of high end prospects & GM JR has traded away a ton of draft picks. Pens had 2 backup goalies at the recent World Junior Championships. I’d start by firing Rutherford.

What has Sid done the last 2 playoffs? Sid is still a good player, but he has slipped & can’t carry this team.
A good player? He's still in the top 10-15 I would argue at this point, and he will always remain a Pen imo....no he can't carry them solely on his own, and here is where we agree.... the supporting cast is to be frank not near good enough. We've been through this navel gazing all of us the last 2 seasons. We can all see it I would think. It was a great ride, and this GM and the owner, cannot see when it's time to cut bait, and actually rebuild so guys like Jake (again)and Marino might actually sniff a Cup in the future. They won't the die is cast, and we'll watch what could be a quick death go much slower....waiting for a resurgence for way too long. So here we are.....sigh.

Sid had 3 points. I’m not saying trade him, but the pens are in a tough spot. They system is void of high end prospects & GM JR has traded away a ton of draft picks. Pens had 2 backup goalies at the recent World Junior Championships. I’d start by firing Rutherford.
Talk to 66 re: your last statement....not happening anytime soon sadly....

perhaps pens will be sellers at the deadline this year and my dreams will come true. letang traded for a used puck bag.

perhaps pens will be sellers at the deadline this year and my dreams will come true. letang traded for a used puck bag.
Who knows....however to your point of being sellers....
If they fall behind early out of the gate, I would think in this solely divisional play format it will be much harder than usual to make up ground on the leaders. Since in every game points will be awarded to those within the division.... the old saying 'a 4 point game' has real merit imo this year....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT