ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John resigns for dropping an N bomb

I think I can prove that even YOU think it was wrong.......Why won't you type out that word even though you say if used "in context" it is OK to do so? Instead, you chose to use "n_____"......why is that? :popcorn:

I refuse to use that word ever. Pizza guy is right that chicken guy was wrong. In further context, pizza guy pointing out chicken guy was wrong in the middle of that particular meetings was wrong. I don't judge a total ban on the word, but calling others it, I do.

Reactions: atlkvb
b285b8d15d4adf932d5d2a44c1ae854b--wheel-of-fortune-wheels.jpg

Anyone remember this episode?

I refuse to use that word ever. Pizza guy is right that chicken guy was wrong. In further context, pizza guy pointing out chicken guy was wrong in the middle of that particular meetings was wrong. I don't judge a total ban on the word, but calling others it, I do.

But you didn't use it, and Papa did.........yet you justify and defend him while stating in this same thread that it's never right to use it........[eyeroll]

I think I can prove that even YOU think it was wrong.......Why won't you type out that word even though you say if used "in context" it is OK to do so? Instead, you chose to use "n_____"......why is that? :popcorn:
The board software ***** its out. I discovered this after Cunty called ATL a House ******.

But you didn't use it, and Papa did.........yet you justify and defend him while stating in this same thread that it's never right to use it........[eyeroll]

You're splitting hairs.

IMO, it's absolutely never right for one person to call another person that word. Personally, I will never use it period. Pizza guy didn't call someone else it, I have no beef with him. Pizza guy did use the word in a racial sensitivity meeting. He did the right thing stepping down.

LOL! In context, pizza guy was saying chicken guy was wrong. Are you saying chicken guy was right?

Unfortunately for you, most of us can read so your attempt to twist the argument will not work. This isn’t about context. This is about your belief that it was ok for him to say it.

His actual use of it would've been ok under normal circumstances. "Colonel Sanders used to use the term n____", or something like that. That it was on a urgent call ensuring he wasn't proclaiming racist things... absolute fail. buh-bye.

“His actual use use of it would be been ok under normal circumstances.”

No. There are no circumstances where it is ok for a white person to use that word. I’m sorry if that is hard for you to grasp. But in any context or circumstance, it is not ok for you to use that word. You seem to feel otherwise or else you would not have made that statement. That reflects very poorly on you.

Unfortunately for you, most of us can read so your attempt to twist the argument will not work. This isn’t about context. This is about your belief that it was ok for him to say it.

No. There are no circumstances where it is ok for a white person to use that word. I’m sorry if that is hard for you to grasp. But in any context or circumstance, it is not ok for you to use that word. You seem to feel otherwise or else you would not have made that statement. That reflects very poorly on you.

Bite me honky.

Look at the very first post from THE. He said it would have been ok. Why are you ignoring that?

Ice Cube states why it’s ok for black people to use it and it is not ok for white people to use it. I’m in agreement with him.

I read it and I didn't read Tar Heel Eer saying it's okay to use the term. He was simply pointing out that all the outrage over it was phony and fake and fraudulent based on what the Pizza man was actually trying to say.

As for that Ice Cube video you keep referencing that's my point about the Left's double standard. He's on the Left so are you, both of you are justifying the use of the term where there's no justification for it!

I know you're on the Left and it's hard to follow logic but go back and read the thread and tell me where you're following anything close to it?

Let's be honest. No one on here is truly outraged that a guy from papa johns said a bad word.

The board software ***** its out. I discovered this after Cunty called ATL a House ******.

Only White racists who are on the Left or Blacks who are on the Left can find justification for using the word. Everyone else is a racist especially if they are White Christians even if they don't use the word!

I read it and I didn't read Tar Heel Eer saying it's okay to use the term. He was simply pointing out that all the outrage over it was phony and fake and fraudulent based on what the Pizza man was actually trying to say.

As for that Ice Cube video you keep referencing that's my point about the Left's double standard. He's on the Left so are you, both of you are justifying the use of the term where there's no justification for it!

I know you're on the Left and it's hard to follow logic but go back and read the thread and tell me where you're following anything close to it?

He literally said...

“His actual use of it would've been ok under normal circumstances.”

I swear to God...sometimes I feel like I’m on Candid Camera. Is this real life? Read that and then read your first sentence. How can anyone take you seriously? We’ve moved past facts. Actual words do not matter now.

As far as Ice Cube, there was no political lean in what he was saying. He was speaking as a black man. I know this may come as a shock to your system, but hear me out here...not everything has to be a left vs right issue. And of all things holy and true, I would hope that nobody would make “white people should be able to use the n word too” a left vs right thing. I mean...come on...

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

He linked to a video in this thread supposedly justifying the use of it by Black people. Then further stated in the same thread he agrees with that justification. Now has the nerve to call you out for using the word while you were simply criticizing someone for using it in the first place?

Logic and Leftists can't share the same space at the same time.

He literally said...

I swear to God...sometimes I feel like I’m on Candid Camera. Is this real life? Read that and then read your first sentence. How can anyone take you seriously? We’ve moved past facts. Actual words do not matter now.

As far as Ice Cube, there was no political lean in what he was saying. He was speaking as a black man. I know this may come as a shock to your system, but hear me out here...not everything has to be a left vs right issue. And of all things holy and true, I would hope that nobody would make “white people should be able to use the n word too” a left vs right thing. I mean...come on...

I give you an 'A' for effort......but still, not going to matter when it comes to him........

Edit: Hell, look at my signature at the bottom........this is what he said about black people.......

Reactions: CpEER
He linked to a video in this thread supposedly justifying the use of it by Black people. Then further stated in the same thread he agrees with that justification. Now has the nerve to call you out for using the word while you were simply criticizing someone for using it in the first place?

Logic and Leftists can't share the same space at the same time.

Literally no clue what you’re trying to say here. I think maybe you responded to the wrong person?

He literally said...

Again if you read his post in context, in no way is he justifying use of that term! He was simply trying to explain that even pizza man was still guilty of using the word when there's no justification for it. Ever.

Explain to me why that's not your position?
Or would you like me to quote where you said you agree with Ice Cube's explanation to justify its use?

Literally no clue what you’re trying to say here. I think maybe you responded to the wrong person?

Well if you're having a hard time following me maybe I should just ask you directly is there a justification for using the n-word ever by anyone?

You're sure confusing me by saying you don't believe the word should ever be used but you link to that ice cube video ostensibly backing his argument for its use?

So logically explain how you're arguing both sides of the same argument?

He literally said...

If I called Ice Cube the N word he might say what's up bro? if you call him the n-word he'd probably kick your ass! You're arguing for him?

Nice:eek:kay:

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Again if you read his post in context, in no way is he justifying use of that term! He was simply trying to explain that even pizza man was still guilty of using the word when there's no justification for it. Ever.

Explain to me why that's not your position?
Or would you like me to quote where you said you agree with Ice Cube's explanation to justify its use?

He did no such thing. His opening post literally said it was ok in some circumstances for white people to use the word. Stop reading right there. Nothing else matters.

The world would simply like to point out that no...it is not.

Ice Cube is black. I will defer to him on what it feels like to hear a white person say that vs black person saying it. If you disagree, gather up all of your white friends...head over to Ice Cube’s house and let him know that either everyone can use the word or nobody can. I’m checking out of this nonsense. My point was made and I think THE learned a valuable life lesson today.

He did no such thing. His opening post literally said it was ok in some circumstances for white people to use the word. Stop reading right there. Nothing else matters.

The world would simply like to point out that no...it is not.

Ice Cube is black. I will defer to him on what it feels like to hear a white person say that vs black person saying it. If you disagree, gather up all of your white friends...head over to Ice Cube’s house and let him know that either everyone can use the word or nobody can. I’m checking out of this nonsense. My point was made and I think THE learned a valuable life lesson today.

Remember, these same guys call Country a "racist" for his use of the word on here........but I guess his context was different than our wonderful moderator........

Well if you're having a hard time following me maybe I should just ask you directly is there a justification for using the n-word ever by anyone?

You're sure confusing me by saying you don't believe the word should ever be used but you link to that ice cube video ostensibly backing his argument for its use?

So logically explain how you're arguing both sides of the same argument?

Yes, black peope can use the word. It used to be used as a weapon against black people. They have negated that very effectively by using it themselves. That it is a sound justification in my mind.

Some white people really get worked up over the fact that they can’t use it now. They probably openly wonder why BET exists on the TV guide as well.

If I called Ice Cube the N word he might say what's up bro? if you call him the n-word he'd probably kick your ass! You're arguing for him?

Nice:eek:kay:

Yes. It works exactly that way. I’m glad you’re finally understanding.

Yes, black peope can use the word. It used to be used as a weapon against black people. They have negated that very effectively by using it themselves. That it is a sound justification in my mind.

Some white people really get worked up over the fact that they can’t use it now. They probably openly wonder why BET exists on the TV guide as well.

I don't deny equally stupid Black people use that word similar to the way racists do. My point is anyone who gets upset about racism should be upset about the use of the word. Period.

The fact that you are sitting here typing on a keyboard justifying the use of it tells me all I need to know about who the true racist in this thread is.

I don't deny equally stupid Black people use that word similar to the way racists do. My point is anyone who gets upset about racism should be upset about the use of the word. Period.

The fact that you are sitting here typing on a keyboard justifying the use of it tells me all I need to know about who the true racist in this thread is.

Yes. I’m the true racist. You got me.

Yes. It works exactly that way. I’m glad you’re finally understanding.

It's not understanding it's simply pointing out Leftist' liberal hypocrisy about race.

How in the hell can you get upset about Nazi skinheads marching not even coming near anyone Black and you have Black folks shooting and killing each other using that word and not a peep from anyone on the Left?

Color this "N"word not impressed!

Yes. I’m the true racist. You got me.

About time you figured it out. It's not the guy who said it is "ok" to use the word in certain circumstances......it's you, or me, or anyone else who gets upset that the word is used........[thumbsup]....remember, this poster deals with "absolutes", unless it doesn't fit.......

Reactions: CpEER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT