ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John resigns for dropping an N bomb

Bru was right, guy is an asshole

His actual use of it would've been ok under normal circumstances. "Colonel Sanders used to use the term n____", or something like that. That it was on a urgent call ensuring he wasn't proclaiming racist things... absolute fail. buh-bye.

His actual use of it would've been ok under normal circumstances. "Colonel Sanders used to use the term n____", or something like that. That it was on a urgent call ensuring he wasn't proclaiming racist things... absolute fail. buh-bye.
lolwut

Reactions: countryroads89
How many times can you count it (N word) in this?

(Mind you this is played often on many urban radio stations...although they do bleep out a few of the most obvious references)

LOL!

“Why can’t I be as racist as Colonel Sanders!”

Pssst. It’s not ok. It’s never ok.

Sad!

You never fail to live up to expectations.

I'll bet it really ticks you folks on the Left off that you can't walk up to someone Black and call them the N word without getting your head bashed in, but so many Blacks call themselves that all day long and joke about it?

Don't you just love the relativistic climate you all on the Left have created? The N word doesn't matter it only depends on who's saying it...nice:eek:kay:

I'll bet it really ticks you folks on the Left off that you can't walk up to someone Black and call them the N word without getting your head bashed in, but so many Blacks call themselves that all day long and joke about it?

Don't you just love the relativistic climate you all on the Left have created? The N word doesn't matter it only depends on who's saying it...nice:eek:kay:

What are you talking about? You seem really confused. Your ridiculous hypothetical situation doesn’t bother me at all.

I’m not the one saying it. I’m not the one who wants to say it. I’m not the one who is trying to justify why some white guy would say it. “It would have been ok under normal circumstances” Good luck with all that.

The question is...why does that bother those that think they should be allowed to? Let’s ask notorious leftist @TarHeelEer

What are you talking about? You seem really confused. Your ridiculous hypothetical situation doesn’t bother me at all.

I’m not the one saying it. I’m not the one who wants to say it. I’m not the one who is trying to justify why some white guy would say it. “It would have been ok under normal circumstances” Good luck with all that.

The question is...why does that bother those that think they should be allowed to? Let’s ask notorious leftist @TarHeelEer

I actually think you missed the point. You folks on the Left get so exercised about racist this and racist that meanwhile it's your supporters among the Black community who call themselves the most racist word any racist can use and you folks think nothing of it. Why are you not condemning Black people who refer to themselves with the N word as much as you try to insinuate White Republican Christian racists do or your feigned outrage when you hear someone White or who is on the Right mistakenly use the term?

It's because you all are total frauds on the race question and this is just another example of it and the point that you miss.

I actually think you missed the point. You folks on the Left get so exercised about racist this and racist that meanwhile it's your supporters among the Black community who call themselves the most racist word any racist can use and you folks think nothing of it. Why are you not condemning Black people who refer to themselves with the N word as much as you try to insinuate White Republican Christian racists do or your feigned outrage when you hear someone White or who is on the Right mistakenly use the term?

It's because you all are total frauds on the race question and this is just another example of it and the point that you miss.

Watch the Ice Cube video above. Hope that helps.

Watch the Ice Cube video above. Hope that helps.

Ice Cube aside, no self respecting Black folks call other Black folks that revolting word. It should be universally condemned not conditionally expected to be understood.

Which position do you folks on the Left advocate?

Ice Cube aside, no self respecting Black folks call other Black folks that revolting word. It should be universally condemned not conditionally expected to be understood.

Which position do you folks on the Left advocate?

I have absolutely no desire to use the word.

I think white folks that try to justify their use of it are closeted (or open) racists that are upset that a POC can do something that they can’t.

Lol, I do believe black folks started using it to defuse it's power from the racists who used it to denigrate them. Yeah, we are pissed we can't call our black friends the N word, actually, until ya'll renounce the KKK and the Nazis on your bench who endorsed the racist in chief no one is going to really care what you have to say about racism. Not my fault the racists like your boy.

Lol, I do believe black folks started using it to defuse it's power from the racists who used it to denigrate them. Yeah, we are pissed we can't call our black friends the N word, actually, until ya'll renounce the KKK and the Nazis on your bench who endorsed the racist in chief no one is going to really care what you have to say about racism. Not my fault the racists like your boy.

Since you are so obviously well informed about who or what is racist....tell me is it racist to hire someone simply because of the color of their skin or refuse them a job because of the color of their (White) skin? Which position do you folks on the Left advocate? Or has the Left changed its collective mind on race based affirmative action? I know you are on the Left and won't defend what you actually support so don't bother answering.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no desire to use the word.

I think white folks that try to justify their use of it are closeted (or open) racists that are upset that a POC can do something that they can’t.

I think it's a disgusting reference no matter who says it. There is no "justification" of its use as many on the Left both practice and try in fact to justify.

I think it's a disgusting reference no matter who says it. There is no "justification" of its use as many on the Left both practice and try in fact to justify.

You’re in a thread where I, a white member of the “left”, am saying that I would never say it. And @TarHeelEer , a white member of the “right”, has stated that it should have been ok to use it in that context if wasn't for the fact that he was in sensitivity training at the time.

And you are using this thread to attack the “left”. Are you starting to see the problem here?

Reactions: atlkvb
You’re in a thread where I, a white member of the “left”, am saying that I would never say it. And @TarHeelEer , a white member of the “right”, has stated that it should have been ok to use it in that context if wasn't for the fact that he was in sensitivity training at the time.

And you are using this thread to attack the “left”. Are you starting to see the problem here?

Furthermore...

many on the Left both practice and try in fact to justify.

....receipts please. Which white “leftists” are you referring to here?

Furthermore...

....receipts please. Which white “leftists” are you referring to here?

If you're not included why are you bothered?
I didn't see @TarHeelEer justifying Pizza Man's use of the term. YOU linked to an Ice Cube video of him supposedly explaining why Black folks can and do use term.

I don't see any White Leftists attacking their Black supporters in the Hip-Hop community who make their living rappin' using the word and Hillary hosted a fund raiser with Jay-Z during the campaign where he both praised her as she did him and then proceeded to watch him call on all the N's in the house to vote for her Liberal White ass while she clapped and danced along to the Hip-hop groove!

You're asking me who the racists are?

Yes. I already said in the thread it's Leftists and their fraudulent concerns about racism.

Why don't you see it?

You are wasting your time here.....it is obvious who said what in this thread, but that won't matter.......

Reactions: WVUCOOPER and CpEER
I didn't see @TarHeelEer justifying Pizza Man's use of the term. YOU linked to an Ice Cube video of him supposedly explaining why Black folks can and do use term.

I don't see any White Leftists attacking their Black supporters in the Hip-Hop community who make their living rappin' using the word and Hillary hosted a fund raiser with Jay-Z during the campaign where he both praised her as she did him and then proceeded to watch him call on all the N's in the house to vote for her Liberal White ass while she clapped and danced along to the Hip-hop groove!

Look at the very first post from THE. He said it would have been ok. Why are you ignoring that?

Ice Cube states why it’s ok for black people to use it and it is not ok for white people to use it. I’m in agreement with him.

Look at the very first post from THE. He said it would have been ok. Why are you ignoring that?

Ice Cube states why it’s ok for black people to use it and it is not ok for white people to use it. I’m in agreement with him.

LOL! In context, pizza guy was saying chicken guy was wrong. Are you saying chicken guy was right?

LOL! In context, pizza guy was saying chicken guy was wrong. Are you saying chicken guy was right?

I think I can prove that even YOU think it was wrong.......Why won't you type out that word even though you say if used "in context" it is OK to do so? Instead, you chose to use "n_____"......why is that? :popcorn:

we already KNOW who the racists are here.....they scream the race card every day to cover up their own racism and uncomfortableness with black folks.....especially hard working intelligent ones like you who shatter their preconceived notions of what they want black folks to be under a democratic moon

Reactions: atlkvb
What's wrong with the N-Word? Damn, I love me some N-Word. My go to N-Word is 'Nozzle'. It's worth 24 points in scrabble. Try to remember that one if you can.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
ADVERTISEMENT