ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John resigns for dropping an N bomb

, black peope can use the word. It used to be used as a weapon against black people. They have negated that very effectively by using it themselves. That it is a sound justification in my mind

So explain the Left 's logic on this to me.

If the word is wrong and is racist and shouldn't be used by anyone why is it okay for Black folks who are the object and the victims of the racism to use it even when describing themselves?

That's like saying we all should obey the Law unless we think we are above it like say Hillary Clinton or certain FBI agents?

Oh wait maybe I am starting to get it now. It''s the Left's double standard I'm missing.:confused:

So explain the Left 's logic on this to me.

If the word is wrong and is racist and shouldn't be used by anyone why is it okay for Black folks who are the object and the victims of the racism to use it even when describing themselves?

That's like saying we all should obey the Law unless we think we are above it like say Hillary Clinton or certain FBI agents?

Oh wait maybe I am starting to get it now. It''s the Left's double standard I'm missing.:confused:
Why is it wrong for whites to use it if it is used so freely by blacks? It sounds like shit when young blacks use it too. Nearly got into fight at a HS football game. Two teen age blacks sitting in a crowd of whites. Every sentence they uttered was N MF talking to each other. I asked them to keep it too themselves. They objected and thought it was OK for them to say it to each other. That those within 10 rows could hear the comments was without meaning. They moved mumbling to themselves as they departed.

It's not understanding it's simply pointing out Leftist' liberal hypocrisy about race.

How in the hell can you get upset about Nazi skinheads marching not even coming near anyone Black and you have Black folks shooting and killing each other using that word and not a peep from anyone on the Left?

Color this "N"word not impressed!

“shooting and killing”? Jesus, Mary and Joseph. what is going on?

I will color you the most dishonest debater on this board. At least some people know when to quit. You just make shit up to keep on arguing. Have at it. I’m putting your ignorant ass on ignore.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
About time you figured it out. It's not the guy who said it is "ok" to use the word in certain circumstances......it's you, or me, or anyone else who gets upset that the word is used........[thumbsup]....remember, this poster deals with "absolutes", unless it doesn't fit.......

Hand to god, I’ve never put anyone on ignore before but this is exhausting. Guy has more free time than a retired monk and all he does is deal in intellectual dishonesty. Holy shit. We went from “don’t use that word” to “I’m ok with people being killed”. Ridiculous. I hope his children had other role models in their lives.

Why is it wrong for whites to use it if it is used so freely by blacks? It sounds like shit when young blacks use it too. Nearly got into fight at a HS football game. Two teen age blacks sitting in a crowd of whites. Every sentence they uttered was N MF talking to each other. I asked them to keep it too themselves. They objected and thought it was OK for them to say it to each other. That those within 10 rows could hear the comments was without meaning. They moved mumbling to themselves as they departed.

Yea! And why is there a BET?

What you described here mneilmont is exactly the kind of crap double standard the Left is asking us to put up with on this.

They have no right to get upset about anyone who they call racist that uses the word while they look the other way with their thumb up their asses as Leftist Black folks degrade and diminish their race using that word freely with zero condemnation from anyone on the Left.

It is the worst kind of hypocritical double standard and the Left to me loses all credibility using this issue trying to bash Christians or White people over the head as racists when they don't even use the word!

I'm Black and I don't call other Black people that and I'm getting damned sick of these disingenuous White folks on the Left who claim they're so upset about other people using the word when they hear their fellow Leftist Black people who they claim to have so much compassion for using it, yet keep their stupid Leftist hypocritical mouths shut!:mad:

What you described here mneilmont is exactly the kind of crap double standard the Left is asking us to put up with on this.

They have no right to get upset about anyone who they call racist that uses the word while they look the other way with their thumb up their asses as Leftist Black folks degrade and diminish their race using that word freely with zero condemnation from anyone on the Left.

It is the worst kind of hypocritical double standard and the Left to me loses all credibility using this issue trying to bash Christians or White people over the head about it when they don't even use the word!

I'm Black and I don't call other Black people that and I'm getting Damned sick of these disingenuous White folks on the Left who claim they're so upset about other people using the word when they hear their fellow Leftist Black people who they claim to have so much compassion for using it yet keep their stupid Leftist hypocritical mouths shut!:mad:

Which is why I said earlier than none of these people here are truly outraged by the papa john guy using the word. If they are out in public and a black person uses the word do they get upset? Or do they giggle and say "oh that's a fine word for them to use because their skin is a different color."

Reactions: atlkvb
Which is why I said earlier than none of these people here are truly outraged by the papa john guy using the word. If they are out in public and a black person uses the word do they get upset? Or do they giggle and say "oh that's a fine word for them to use because their skin is a different color."

Exactly 007 bunch of frauds!

Hand to god, I’ve never put anyone on ignore before but this is exhausting. Guy has more free time than a retired monk and all he does is deal in intellectual dishonesty. Holy shit. We went from “don’t use that word” to “I’m ok with people being killed”. Ridiculous. I hope his children had other role models in their lives.

My children have respect for their race and you spend more time on this board than I do.

You are saying this as some sort of gotcha but that is exactly how this works. You (I presume to be a white person) don’t get to say that word. This seems to upset you. I suggest you look deep within yourself to understand why.

edit: and no, I’m not outraged of the pizza guy’s comment. I just laugh when racists out themselves and the racist defense force shows up to tell us what he really meant.

Can I ask a question that I probably don’t want to know the answer to? How old were you when you nearly got into a fight with two black teens using the n word.

You are saying this as some sort of gotcha but that is exactly how this works. You (I presume to be a white person) don’t get to say that word. This seems to upset you. I suggest you look deep within yourself to understand why.

edit: and no, I’m not outraged of the pizza guy’s comment. I just laugh when racists out themselves and the racist defense force shows up to tell us what he really meant.

FYI I've been Black longer than you've known what the N word means. Why don't you go fishing or something. Try an activity that doesn't require much brain calisthenics?

You would be wrong as always.

You would be wrong as always.

Don't you get it O07? See the word is racist, disgusting, insensitive, vile, evil, demeaning, and of a reprobate mind....only if you are White. So you can't use it. You'd be a racist.

If you are Black, it's cool, hype, dope, flip, blow, off the chain, sophisticated, inviting, uplifting and edifying. You can use it on somoene else who is Black or even White really! (yes there are White Ns)

This is Leftist logic and you are excused for not understanding it because I'm Black and I can't either so at least we are equal on that even though I can call myself the N word with no consequence but if you call me that I have a right according to the Left to call you a Nazi Loving Christian White Trump idolizing bastard racist:confused:

Yea! And why is there a BET?
I am sure there is a connection somewhere, but damned if I see it. Assume there is a BET because it is profitable for someone. That is as close as I can come to answering your question and it may be 180 off.

I am sure there is a connection somewhere, but damned if I see it. Assume there is a BET because it is profitable for someone. That is as close as I can come to answering your question and it may be 180 off.

Leftism.

It is the worst kind of hypocritical double standard and the Left to me loses all credibility using this issue trying to bash Christians or White people over the head as racists when they don't even use the word!

I'm Black and I don't call other Black people that and I'm getting damned sick of these disingenuous White folks on the Left who claim they're so upset about other people using the word when they hear their fellow Leftist Black people who they claim to have so much compassion for using it, yet keep their stupid Leftist hypocritical mouths shut!:mad:
I always assumed it was whites who had little self esteem and seeking association with the black society. Just a thought, and I am entitled to mine.

I always assumed it was whites who had little self esteem and seeking association with the black society. Just a thought, and I am entitled to mine.

You’re going to have to elaborate on this thought for me. What exactly are you saying?

Can I ask a question that I probably don’t want to know the answer to? How old were you when you nearly got into a fight with two black teens using the n word.
Mid-70s if that makes a difference. What does age have to do with an attempt to correct a wrong?

Yes, black peope can use the word. It used to be used as a weapon against black people. They have negated that very effectively by using it themselves. That it is a sound justification in my mind.

Some white people really get worked up over the fact that they can’t use it now. They probably openly wonder why BET exists on the TV guide as well.
there may be somebody dumber on this planet, but you sure as hell are in the running....keep it up and you will win going away

You’re going to have to elaborate on this thought for me. What exactly are you saying?
Someone who is not really accepted into a crowd of peers. So they will try to subordinate themselves to be acceptable to the black population. In the end, you will probably be accepted by the same people who though you were an ass-hole before, but they are willing to accept an ass-hole.

Does that go over your head too?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
he's on law and order....he's a rapper.....he has a messed up view of white people......there's 3....want more?

You can’t make this shit up folks. No, I don’t think I could possibly take any more, thanks. You illustrated my point better than I ever could have. Thank you.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Someone who is not really accepted into a crowd of peers. So they will try to subordinate themselves to be acceptable to the black population. In the end, you will probably be accepted by the same people who though you were an ass-hole before, but they are willing to accept an ass-hole.

Does that go over your head too?

Oh my dear god. You are saying this without a hint of self awareness, aren’t you? I was hoping I was misunderstanding your intentions but there it is.

Subordinate? Good gravy.

I can promise you that absolutely nothing went over my head. You might want to look up every now and again though.

I answered your question to elaborate on my comment. Now, I must do the same. What the fuk are you attempting to say?

You’re a 70 something year old white man threatening violence to black teenagers for the way they are talking to each other. And you think that white people who hang out with black people are “subordinating” themselves because they have low self esteem.

I mean...do I really have to spell it out for you?

You’re a 70 something year old white man threatening violence to black teenagers for the way they are talking to each other. And you think that white people who hang out with black people are “subordinating” themselves because they have low self esteem.

I mean...do I really have to spell it out for you?
No, if it makes no sense to you, we would be in samw boat.

This is my last question/comment on this nonsense and anyone of you fraudulent Leftists can not answer it.

So you all are upset over White folks using the N word...or anyone non Black who uses it is a racist according to you counterfeits right?

Yet Black folks who call other Blacks the N word are exempt under your definition of racists but does that also apply to Blacks who vote for Trump and still call other Blacks the N word too?

Do they remain "exempt" from the Left's racist label even if they are telling other Blacks "N****r please, I got me a job now so I'm voting for dat White ass N****r Prez Jack"! So would they still get a pass from you Leftists who hate that White N****r Prez or would they then be considered racists by the Left like you all call the majority of Trump voters?

"Word"?

$$$$$$$$$$[thumb2]

Last edited:
Oh my dear god. You are saying this without a hint of self awareness, aren’t you? I was hoping I was misunderstanding your intentions but there it is.

Subordinate? Good gravy.

I can promise you that absolutely nothing went over my head. You might want to look up every now and again though.

You don't know this, but in the past Mr. Neil has said he's used the "N" word before..........so, there's that......[thumb2]

Reactions: CpEER

I put him on ignore a long time ago. You try to have an intellectual conversation with him and he argues blue equals six when you are describing a scent or a sound.

1. That would be Ice-T......wrong "Ice" rapper......[roll]

He literary had all day to cheat and use google too. Lol

Then he comes back all confident and drops that turd. Haha.

“Of course I know him! He’s that black guy who doesn’t like white people!”

Then proceeds to name the wrong black guy.

What a thread this has been.

Reactions: countryroads89
icet.jpg

ICE T

not to be confused with

dzdn1tyWkC4EjlBVKvpAhg5osYA.jpg

Ice Cube

I put him on ignore a long time ago. You try to have an intellectual conversation with him and he argues blue equals six when you are describing a scent or a sound.

Whenever I tried to have an intellectual conversation with you all you did was run away. You brag about keeping me on ignore so you don't have to do that anymore.

Coward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT