ADVERTISEMENT

What is the Red Line for Democrat voters?

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Releasing criminals back out onto the street who then recommit crimes wasn't a Red Line.

Mutilating children in the name of Transgender wasn't a Red Line.

Their minority populations being replaced by criminal illegal aliens wasn't a Red Line.

Apologizing to a criminal illegal alien who was let out on no cash bail after committing crimes who went on to murder an innocent Nursing student for calling him an illegal wasn't a Red Line.

What has to happen for Democrat voters to finally say no more?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Releasing criminals back out onto the street who then recommit crimes wasn't a Red Line.

Mutilating children in the name of Transgender wasn't a Red Line.

Their minority populations being replaced by criminal illegal aliens wasn't a Red Line.

Apologizing to a criminal illegal alien who was let out on no cash bail after committing crimes who went on to murder an innocent Nursing student for calling him an illegal wasn't a Red Line.

What has to happen for Democrat voters to finally say no more?

You presume they (Dem) voters pay a single bit of attention to these things. Newsflash for you. They don’t. the casual voter doesn’t pay attention unless it’s directly affecting them.

There are segments of the Dem base that all they vote on is abortion. Others only vote on the climate. Others on race related issues. Very few see the inter connectivity and even fewer still can trace these to fiscal and societal policies they’ve championed.

I’m of the opinion, the only true course correction will come at the expense of something truly terrible. A really big war that requires a draft, where large numbers of voters are impacted, or some massive societal collapse. The reality is, the vast majority of Americans live comfortable lives comparatively to the rest of the world. You can pretty much do whatever you want without concern for consequence. Until there is consequence, I’d expect not much to change.

You presume they (Dem) voters pay a single bit of attention to these things. Newsflash for you. They don’t. the casual voter doesn’t pay attention unless it’s directly affecting them.

There are segments of the Dem base that all they vote on is abortion. Others only vote on the climate. Others on race related issues. Very few see the inter connectivity and even fewer still can trace these to fiscal and societal policies they’ve championed.

I’m of the opinion, the only true course correction will come at the expense of something truly terrible. A really big war that requires a draft, where large numbers of voters are impacted, or some massive societal collapse. The reality is, the vast majority of Americans live comfortable lives comparatively to the rest of the world. You can pretty much do whatever you want without concern for consequence. Until there is consequence, I’d expect not much to change.
Agree 100%. Especially nowadays, it appears nobody cares about or trusts their neighbor. Life is fast paced and nobody has the time for compassion. Like you stated, it will only change when the vast majority of American’s are affected negatively. Whether that’s food, medicine, it’s hard to say when the breaking point will arrive or which comes first.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Also add to this that at all levels of American society a large portion of citizens are just ignorant, stupid or a sad combination of both

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT