ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone for the over/under on how long it takes for Leftists to drop Biden?

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Right now none of 'em are defending him on this impeachment inquiry. About all you hear from them is "there's no evidence" or "it's just distraction from Trump's legal troubles". No one is actually defending creepy Joe or worse no one claims he's totally innocent and is just being "framed"!

That should be very worrying for the Left as more revelations in the form of bank records, whistleblowers, and eyewitnesses continue to drip, drip, drip every day. It gets harder for them to deny when so many folks are calling out the creep! So one just has to wonder how much longer will the bots stand by the aging corpse as he continues to deteriorate?

I'd say odds are right now 2-to-1 he doesn't make it through the nomination.

Five new polls show Biden's chances of re-election are in jeopardy

excerpt:
A number of polls released in recent days have raised questions about the chances of Joe Biden winning over voters to hold on to the keys to the White House for a second term. The various surveys paint a picture of the incumbent president as unable to win over the electorate on key planks of his agenda, from his economic plans to tackle inflation, coping with illegal migration at the southern land border to appealing to younger voters.

more

excerpt:
It’s a sentiment that many voters in the country refuse to believe, and it could harm the reputation of the president. A recent poll conducted by Rasmussen Reports revealed that 58% of likely voters believe that the president was involved in Hunter Biden’s foreign business transactions. This included 44% of respondents who considered it “very likely” that he was involved.

Hey I resent the suggestion I'm not going to be the Democrat nominee, I could forget about this whole thing tomorrow!
iu

Well in truth you are very forgettable creepy Joe :rolleyes:

Right now none of 'em are defending him on this impeachment inquiry. About all you hear from them is "there's no evidence" or "it's just distraction from Trump's legal troubles". No one is actually defending creepy Joe or worse no one claims he's totally innocent and is just being "framed"!

That should be very worrying for the Left as more revelations in the form of bank records, whistleblowers, and eyewitnesses continue to drip, drip, drip every day. It gets harder for them to deny when so many folks are calling out the creep! So one just has to wonder how much longer will the bots stand by the aging corpse as he continues to deteriorate?

excerpt:
A number of polls released in recent days have raised questions about the chances of Joe Biden winning over voters to hold on to the keys to the White House for a second term. The various surveys paint a picture of the incumbent president as unable to win over the electorate on key planks of his agenda, from his economic plans to tackle inflation, coping with illegal migration at the southern land border to appealing to younger voters.

more

excerpt:
Last week, the nation’s 46th president once again denied any involvement in his son’s questionable business deals with foreign agents. It’s a sentiment that many voters in the country refuse to believe, and it could harm the reputation of the president. A recent poll conducted by Rasmussen Reports revealed that 58% of likely voters believe that the president was involved in Hunter Biden’s foreign business transactions. This included 44% of respondents who considered it “very likely” that he was involved.

Hey I resent the suggestion I'm not going to be the Democrat nominee, I could forget about this whole thing tomorrow!
iu

Pedos vote for pedos. @moe

They were relying on the hatred of Trump to carry Biden through. Dems were so arrogant they thought they could gaslight the American public about Joe's decline. Unfortunately, his decline has accelerated, the country is in the toilet, and some of those so-called independents are waking up to reality. I really hope Joe doesn't croak until after November '24.

excerpt:

more

excerpt:
It’s a sentiment that many voters in the country refuse to believe, and it could harm the reputation of the president. A recent poll conducted by Rasmussen Reports revealed that 58% of likely voters believe that the president was involved in Hunter Biden’s foreign business transactions. This included 44% of respondents who considered it “very likely” that he was involved.

iu

Stumbling Bumbling Lampoon Biden will not be reelected. In 13 months he'll be lucky to even walk, let alone spray on fake hair.

The guy is a walking comedy show.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT