ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John resigns for dropping an N bomb

I have never in my entire life used that word, either spoken or typed.

You’re a liar.

Could you explain why based on the current positions of the Democrat Party would someone who is Black vote for them in their own best interests?

Keep in mind African American unemployment is at an all-time historic low now, so what would voting for Democrats based on what they currently are proposing to get Black folks jobs would be in their own best interests?

Last edited:
“shooting and killing”? Jesus, Mary and Joseph. what is going on?

I will color you the most dishonest debater on this board. At least some people know when to quit. You just make shit up to keep on arguing. Have at it. I’m putting your ignorant ass on ignore.

Sure 'ya are...that's a lot easier than answering to the obvious hypocrisy contained in the question!

icet.jpg

ICE T

not to be confused with

dzdn1tyWkC4EjlBVKvpAhg5osYA.jpg

Ice Cube

Don't forget "ice" comes in different flavors (and colors too)

741c493831662960052b9b483ded219a.jpg

Vanilla "Ice"

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
If anyone reading this thread has a stomach for the logic of the Left, follow along as we review some choice highlights from one of our more scholarly OT Leftists who delves into the world of Leftist logic. Observe how he simultaneously castigates a fellow OT poster for his use of the "N" word while strenuously arguing that it both should NEVER be used by anyone White but is obviously fair game for any Black person who still may get upset with use of the word coming from anyone but another Black person.o_O (Yes this is precisely what he vehemently argued)

Here read it for yourself!

Pssst. It’s not ok. It’s never ok.

"Not" and "Never" of course don't mean "none" or "ever"! Keep reading it gets better.

I’m not the one who is trying to justify why some white guy would say it

OK...but then he says.....

I think white folks that try to justify their use of it are closeted (or open) racists that are upset that a POC can do something that they can’t.

Did you catch that? Read it again just in case it went by too quickly. OP is White and just justified why some Whites use the word!

So then I try to add a little clarity to the terms "not" and "never"
I think it's a disgusting reference no matter who says it. There is no "justification" of its use as many on the Left both practice and try in fact to justify.

Pretty clear wouldn't 'ya say? Nope....
Ice Cube states why it’s ok for black people to use it and it is not ok for white people to use it. I’m in agreement with him.

See how not and never have a new meaning here? Racist poster even accused another poster of providing an alternate excuse! Oh, yes he did [eyeroll]
The implication of your statement, of course, is that you judge some usage as “ok”. But by all means, keep deflecting and doubling down. It’s working out so well for you.
Now that kind of turn of the worm takes some real cajones Hombre!

...ah but he wasn't finished with his Leftist twist on logic....

Yes, black peope can use the word. It used to be used as a weapon against black people. They have negated that very effectively by using it themselves. That it is a sound justification in my mind.
See how "not" or "never" doesn't mean the same thing to Black people? They hate it when it's used against them by Whites, but it's just another word they can use talking to each other. Got it?:popcorn:

Yes. It works exactly that way. I’m glad you’re finally understanding.

Well...I guess so huh?:confused:

Then finally as if to emphasize his double edged point when he was asked to further explain this obvious duplicitous sleight of tongue he boldly stated:

I’m putting your ignorant ass on ignore.

Perfect answer to a perfectly logical argument:eek:kay:

Any questions?

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
I have never in my entire life used that word, either spoken or typed.

You’re a liar.
Its ok to define someone like that as long as you dont say the word? I would expect something just that fuking stupid from you. You earned your kkk you sad racist pos.

there is no reason at anytime for anyone to use the n word...plain and simple

Now Snow Sled Baby see how easy it is for you or me to fix this problem regardless of race, regardless of "context" regardless of who means what they mean when they use it? Your post is simple.

Easy for us on the Right, correct Snow Sled my Man?

Ah...but if you're on the Left? Not so easy! Picture this Snow Sled Baby...

Jay-Z is rappin' the crowd and pimpin' the mike leading a chant:

"Evr'y body in house say 'ho' (crowd chants 'ho')...tho' 'ya hands up in the ayah-n-wave-em like 'ya just don't cayah!!! Say 'ho'...(crowd following along and waving their arms says 'ho')".... then Jay-Z says "All my N'*****s in the house say "I" (crowd says 'I')...."

Then Hillary with her head boppin' to the beat of the music walks out onto the stage ...takes the mike from Jay-Z, and says "All my N******s in the house say 'hi'.... " (music suddenly stops & crowd just looks at her) o_O?

"What did dat White bitch just say"?

See how hard life on the Left can be Snow Sled Baby?[smoke]

Last edited:
Reactions: mneilmont
ITT: @CpEER tells the black guy on the board when and when its not ok to use the n word lol. Can't make this stuff up.

I laughed when he said he was putting me on "ignore" for asking him why Leftist White folks don't get mad at Black folks for using the "N" word and killing each other over it, while they do get mad at other White folks who simply call Blacks the "N" word?

OK...well.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
Now Snow Sled Baby see how easy it is for you or me to fix this problem regardless of race, regardless of "context" regardless of who means what they mean when they use it? Your post is simple.

Easy for us on the Right, correct Snow Sled my Man?

Ah...but if you're on the Left? Not so easy! Picture this Snow Sled Baby...

Jay-Z is rappin' the crowd and pimpin' the mike leading a chant:

"Evr'y body in house say 'ho' (crowd chants 'ho')...tho' 'ya hands up in the ayah-n-wave-em like 'ya just don't cayah!!! Say 'ho'...(crowd following along and waving their arms says 'ho')".... then Jay-Z says "All my N'*****s in the house say "I" (crowd says 'I')...."

Then Hillary with her head boppin' to the beat of the music walks out onto the stage ...takes the mike from Jay-Z, and says "All my N******s in the house say 'hi'.... " (crowd & music suddenly stops and looks at her) o_O?

"What did dat White bitch just say"?

See how hard life on the Left can be Snow Sled Baby?[smoke]
TDS strikes again

Reactions: atlkvb
I laughed when he said he was putting me on "ignore" for asking him why White folks don't get mad at Black folks for using the "N" word and killing each over it, but they do get mad at other White folks who just call Blacks the "N" word?

OK...well.
he said last night it was ok for blacks to use the word but not whites,,,,,KKKuntry is confused because it doesn't know whether it's black or white...cpeer has joined the ranks of those whose TDS has gone full tilt viral......to quote Phil Robertson......" he gone"

he said last night it was ok for blacks to use the word but not whites,,,,,KKKuntry is confused because it doesn't know whether it's black or white...cpeer has joined the ranks of those whose TDS has gone full tilt viral......to quote Phil Robertson......" he gone"

Like I said in post #129 Snow Sled Baby...Life on the Left these days is tough.

TDS is running rampant and they're all infected to one degree or another.

Racist.

Thanks for confirming once again. This thread proves, yet again, as if we needed more proof, who the racists are.

Racist.

Thanks for confirming once again. This thread proves, yet again, as if we needed more proof, who the racists are.
you are just like cpeer...no clue....no hope......eabboswhan....your ranting just proves it is YOU with the race problem...and when you said you have never used that word you lied just like you always do....if you don't like it here then move......go fund me is easy to start

STFU, you literally called the one known board black guy a House ****** because you disagree with him politically. You’re a scumbag piece of shit.

Also as a follow up to that obvious racist dig at me the OP has still refused to answer this rather direct question when I was accused of "voting against my own interests" by voting for Trump?

For the record I asked the question again in post #121 of this thread

Could you explain why based on the current positions of the Democrat Party would someone who is Black vote for them in their own best interests?

Keep in mind African American unemployment is at an all-time historic low now, so what would voting for Democrats based on what they currently are proposing to get Black folks jobs would be in their own best interests?

...still waiting for an answer, but I'm sure I won't get one or an explanation of the Django post you are referencing @DvlDog4WVU

Last edited:
Awww, you mad.

crying-baby.jpg

You didn't use the "N" word when you posted this pic to me but exactly why did you post it? What were you attempting to say? You do know who Stephen was/is in that movie correct? So why did you post this pic to me?

@countryroads89 will forever remain a racist to me both for that idiotic thread @wvu2007 pointed out where @countryroads89 claimed to be both Black and White trying to win an argument. That is classic racism. Also for refusing to explain why I was voting against my own interests by voting for Trump?

To add further credibility to the racist label @countryroads89 has earned among members of this board...a scientific poll was taken authored by @wvu2007 in which a clear voting majority by more than 2-to-1 agreed @countryroads89 was indeed a racist not only for that blatantly dishonest post, but also for posting a picture to me of a fictional character who was known in the movie "Django" as a House N****r, and never explaining why the post was made or what was intended by posting it?

Racists always act out on what they hate, and never stay around to defend their hatred. That's @countryroads89

Not mad. You being a racist and calling a black man a House ****** because you disagree politically has nothing to do with me. I’m just going to make sure we never lose sight of it.

For as long as you remind the OP of that reality, you will never hear an explanation from @countryroads89 as to why the racist post was made in the first place?

Last edited:
Not mad. You being a racist and calling a black man a House ****** because you disagree politically has nothing to do with me. I’m just going to make sure we never lose sight of it.
don't worry....you have plenty of help.....like Judge Millian says..." say it forget it....write it regret it"......advice given too late for KKKuntry and friends

I can say it anytime I want.....I just choose not to......just like you could really pretend that you know what you are talking about...you just choose not to

I choose not to really pretend I know what I’m talking about? What does that even mean? Want a do over?

And aren’t you the fool who tried to drop the mic on your knowledge of who Ice Cube is...and ended up confusing him with another person?

“He doesn’t like white people!”

“Also I have no idea who I’m talking about!”

LMAOoooooo. You should probably see your way out of this thread, gramps.

I choose not to really pretend I know what I’m talking about? What does that even mean? Want a do over?

And aren’t you the fool who tried to drop the mic on your knowledge of who Ice Cube is...and ended up confusing him with another person?

“He doesn’t like white people!”

“Also I have no idea who I’m talking about!”

LMAOoooooo. You should probably see your way out of this thread, gramps.
TDS plain and simple...6.5 more years...gramps is just fine...when you libs get over your butt hurt then maybe there can be a decent conversation about something relevant....who gives a fat rat's ass who ice t or ice cube or vanilla ice is...the only ICE I care about is the one doing it's job, and quite well....much to your chagrin

TDS plain and simple...6.5 more years...gramps is just fine...when you libs get over your butt hurt then maybe there can be a decent conversation about something relevant....who gives a fat rat's ass who ice t or ice cube or vanilla ice is...the only ICE I care about is the one doing it's job, and quite well....much to your chagrin

You gonna explain to me what you were trying to say up above or nah?

You gonna explain to me what you were trying to say up above or nah?

You going to explain Leftist race based discrimination in hiring? (aka "affirmative action") Nah.....

Best moment of this entire shitshow.

Yes it was completely "scientific" because all of the respondents had intimate knowledge of the subject through tested and verified interactions related directly to the poll question. It doesn't get any more 'scientific' than that Coop!

No false computer models or missed predictions like 'climate change/global warming'. We had actual documented racist interactions those polled were voting on.

100% scientific!

Yes it was completely "scientific" because all of the respondents had intimate knowledge of the subject through tested and verified interactions related directly to the poll question. It doesn't get any more 'scientific' than that Coop!

No false computer models or missed predictions like 'climate change/global warming'. We had actual documented racist interactions those polled were voting on.

100% scientific!
lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT