ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. TCU

horrible play calling - Dana gave them 3 points at the half. Just inexplicable that we had to punt there. Absolutely need a stop on the first series of second half.
No, it was great play-calling. The fact is, you can't play the game in hindsight. You have to take a chance there and try to get points before the half against a team like TCU on the road. Had it went for a TD people wouldn't be complaining.

these players were ready to play their hearts out tonight. dana just cant support them, he's not ready

Would've been great to get a hold there on D but if it's not straight uphill to this outfit they wouldn't be able to do do what they do. What is that? Well, that's up to you to decide. For me, it's hang a deep ball up for a safety to roll over and knock down.

No, it was great play-calling. The fact is, you can't play the game in hindsight. You have to take a chance there and try to get points before the half against a team like TCU on the road. Had it went for a TD people wouldn't be complaining.

You have got to be kidding me? Inside your own 10 yard line in a 10 point game with less than a minute to go.......and TCU had 1 timeout? Run it on 1st down. If you gain good yardage on that then pass it. But starting out with a pass was STUPID!

Reactions: Phil1972 and tigeer
we need 4 yards. and we throw we back to back bombs

We have done that 3-4 times tonight, and dozens of times this year. Amazes me. But, he is an offensive genius. Hopefully for another team next year. I'd rather have a crappy, nothing coach next year than Holgorsen.....which is what he is.

Reactions: GoWVU
Well, in all fairness many used to complain about 3rd down draw plays.

That looked like he had stepped out to us in the stands, what did you guys think?

It would be nice to see an 8 yard pass and a run after the catch. Don't mind a few bombs to keep them honest but way too many deep balls on short yardage situations.

Reactions: wvpaper
But...but....but.....we are playing the #5 team in the nation........:angry: I'm so sick of hearing that excuse.

I had dinner (business meeting) with a reliable source this afternoon. It's very official that Dana ain't going to Miami. He will coach the WV team for the next five years. My source is seldom wrong. Dana will work on making the defense better. TCU has really exploited our defense.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Thrown the damn ball past the first-down marker on 4th down, please.

Offensive Genius, my butt.

Reactions: GoWVU
ADVERTISEMENT