ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. TCU

Was the PI call fair? Replay angles here in the stadium were not good enough to tell

These officials are trash. We suck enough. I can deal with sucking but I cannot handle the suspect officiating we see every GD week. Everything is a PI unless we are on offense. What a joke. We suck enough, TCU doesn't need to be bailed out. Officials have give them 14 points. Score should be 3-0 right now.

The defense is already starting to mail it in. If they don't get any pressure on Boykin it is going to be a very long night.

Obviously everytime their drives stall, the refs are going to throw a flag.

Time for the O to hold onto the ball for awhile and score.

OK....so who has SEEN ENOUGH?????? Seriously. Ridiculous. From head coach to QB. Time for a change.

We have been screwed on pass interference calls so far. Tcu should have one less td.

We NEED a QB. I lie Howard but he misses throws. The drops were shitty passes.

How can anyone defend this? You have 10 days to prepare and you look like this in the 1st quarter????? GET THE HELL OUT OF TOWN DANA!

Watching this game its more than clear WVU doesn't have the personnel to compete at this point in time.

Eff it, I'd put Sills in as quarterback. See what he got. Doesn't matter now since his redshirt is already burned. Play him as the qb for evaluation. Great time to do so since TCU is about to blow this thing wide open.

Dana has lost this team...

This is hard to watch, but we have to go through this to make a change where we need it most. Some of us have realized this for a bit longer than others, but Lyons surely sees it as well and come Dec 5th, we will be in the market.

Is skyler checking into the long passes on third down or is that the call?
Our line is bad but with this season a rain wreck it's time
To try a new qb. He can't make the necessary throws and the argument that he knows the offense is outweighed by the negatives.

TCU was a mid-major a few years ago. Good thing they didn't have a lazy, worthless drunk making excuses, instead preparing his team...

Seriously...............Skyler is putting way too much air under the ball he throws. This makes the pass almost impossible to catch on the run and easy for the defender to defend. Sorry to make this report. Warez

Players just don't make any plays. D backs dropping interceptions and receivers not making critical catches.

quitting is a disease. when it starts at that top, it spreads like gangrene.

Just had a biopsy on my prostate today. Seriously. Not the only reason I'm feeling butthurt tonight though.

All you haters and bashers--why don't you create your own hate thread--some WVU fans want to discuss the game as it goes on. Seriously-you can still do your asinine ranting--but let the fans follow the game. Seriously-you'll live without everyone having to read through your slander.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT