ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. TCU

Just a terrible, terrible throw. Honestly surprised anyone could catch it.

I hope this looks as good on TV as it does here in person. Our fans all seem to be really thrilled.
Damn...you are there Go? My condolences...gonna be a long walk back to the hotel/car I guess...somehow I get the picture mine will be same next week after TT.
A shame it wasn't a better game for all the Gold and Blue that made the journey....

Madoff.jpg

I feel sorry for the people in the ticketing and marketing departments. You talk about having tough jobs, they have it. How do you sell this program to the public and corporate people after yet another Dana Dip?

Going to be a bunch of empty seats for the Texas Tech game.

Yeah, and you know how Southern Miss did in those 2 games? They lost 20-13 and 23-6.

They lost to a pair of Top 5 Big 12 teams on the road by a COMBINED 24 points. We lost to a pair of Top 5 Big 12 teams on the road by AT LEAST 24 points in EACH game.

Holgorsen now below .500 (26-27) against FBS opponents.

keep making excuses for him. He gets more rope than any of his predecessors. He has done NOTHING since the Clemson win.....except take the same Team and run it into the ground and in a fiasco at the Pinstripe Bowl....Terrible.

What is DH's record against Power-5 programs? Throw out wins over Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Marshall, etc., and that record really gets ugly.

What is DH's record against Power-5 programs? Throw out wins over Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Marshall, etc., and that record really gets ugly.
He is 18-27 (.400) against teams who are current members of P5 conferences.

ADVERTISEMENT