ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. TCU

Not sure where another 3 wins will come from
I hope so but I think 5-7. Don't see us beating Texas ot KSU. It will come down to having to win next week vs TT.
So sad to see how far this program is down.
Really depressing.

Reactions: GoWVU
He should be fired right there. Would Bear Bryant do that? Vince Lombardi? Any of the "greats"? Hell no!

Not sure where another 3 wins will come from
I hope so but I think 5-7. Don't see us beating Texas ot KSU. It will come down to having to win next week vs TT.
So sad to see how far this program is down.
Really depressing.

But....but.....but.....we are playing the #5 team in the nation......Our expectations should be lowered now......hey, 6 wins is a great year........:angry:

Recruiting needs to get much, much better ... in a hurry.

Our talent level is far, far below that of Oklahoma, Baylor and TCU.

We look like a JV team playing against the varsity.

Why not try another QB? What's it going to hurt? You've already burned the redshirt of Sills. You have Crest. Why the F**K not?

Recruiting needs to get much, much better ... in a hurry.

Our talent level is far, far below that of Oklahoma, Baylor and TCU.

We look like a JV team playing against the varsity.
Yup and the more I see that the less of a concern a coaching change would be.
I never defended Stewart but we're seeing worse decisions, discipline, as bad clock management as Stewart. It's time for a change.

Seriously, do we look like a good, winning program that is trending upward or do we look like a dumpster fire?

The experiment is over...it didn't work, admit it and move on. Let Dana lose out or notch a couple more meaningless win and send in on his way with a fat ass check. Then go get Matt Rhule...if the guy can win at Temple he's a good fit for the mess we're in.

i cut it off when dana started high-fiving the other team. just curious, how many are still watching??

i cut it off when dana started high-fiving the other team. just curious, how many are still watching??

I believe that act pisses me off more than anything else I've seen. Nehlen, Rich Rod, Stew, none of them would have done that. That's bush league right there.

I stopped watching after that unexcusable screw-up at the end of the half. "Oh, TCU has a timeout? So what, let's pass it!"

I believe that act pisses me off more than anything else I've seen. Nehlen, Rich Rod, Stew, none of them would have done that. That's bush league right there.

nothing new to see him quit. but that is kicking his team in the teeth.

We look WORSE than what we did against ECU or Colorado under Stewart. Those games pretty much summed up the fate for Stew.
I was thinking we should stay the course a bit longer but this is clear. This coach can't be defended. I know defenders of him will say we just lost to a top 5 team. But it's not that we've Lost. If you're objective it's how we're losing. The absolute embarrassment in three phases and lack of discipline and clock mgt is the proof.
At end of this season Lyons needs to change this. He needs to start looking

What's up EERs? Been keep tabs on your squad as you are my Big 12 team.

Some questionable decisions by Holgerson, and though I may not be unbiased given the above, these refs are horrible. Like, really bad.

I hope this looks as good on TV as it does here in person. Our fans all seem to be really thrilled.

I was thinking we should stay the course a bit longer but this is clear. This coach can't be defended. I know defenders of him will say we just lost to a top 5 team. But it's not that we've Lost. If you're objective it's how we're losing. The absolute embarrassment in three phases and lack of discipline and clock mgt is the proof.

Should be doing that now... Like many yesterdays!

Right there with you and this statement....more and more are hoping on board with every loss...I was hopeful things would improve this year. This is getting ugly...damn.

ADVERTISEMENT