ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. TCU

It really is perfect weather. Those of you who have not been to Ft Worth yet, I can't recommend it highly enough. Seriously underrated city, both for food and activities. You need to consider making the trip when we come again in 2017. I doubt you'll regret it!

Note: When 'unofficial' game threads were started by me this season we didn't lose a single game.

Shane Lyons and Bob Bowlsby chatting on the field before the game.
LyonsBowlsby.jpg

Well, same ole same ole. Two pass attempts, two open receivers, two TD's, two inaccurate passes. Both those underthrown or they were TD's. Ah well.

Where was the PI on Chestnut? I'm still looking for it. Even rewinded it to see, and saw nothing. Odd.

I'm glad we have the best defense we've ever had under Holgorsen. Otherwise, we'd let teams drive 90 yards on us for TDs and make it look easy.

Uh ...... Oh, never mind.

And the refs throwing phantom penalties

That call was bullsh!t. I mean it. No contact at all. Nothing. Where was it from? I mean TCU is good enough, they don't need the refs giving it to them.

And our defense looked like a middle school that drive.

Still though, should be 7-7 at worst. Howard cannot put that much air on his deep balls when his WR are running 5 yards behind the defense. He missed two easy shots deep that first drive.

not hard enough to play top5 on the road. We have to fight the refs too. What a horrible call against chestnut. We were off the field on d!

Was he out of bounds on that TD? We thought it was close here in the stands

To put it bluntly, our OL stinks.

We haven't had any push at all against Big 12 defenses. Just embarassing.

If you're going to give up 30 yards a play you might as well blitz.. ....that three man rush shit ain't gonna work.

ADVERTISEMENT