ADVERTISEMENT

Neal Brown

The proof energy is being created is proven by recruiting.

If Neal Brown and staff are getting recruits to believe in them that means the players on the rosters are as well.

There has been no proof yet that Neal Brown is getting recruits to believe in the program.

These next couple of weekends are key.

Even with official visits not talking place until April you see 10+ recruits visiting P5 schools a weekend.
A lot of these schools have commits and also have silents that will commit when needed.

Think by the middle of March WV needs at least 2 commits.

There is substantial anecdotal evidence that the recruits very much believe in Brown, especially by maintaining all of the commitments from DH. Verbals aren't worth the paper they aren't signed on although they show you are in the running.

As Rich Rod said, "A verbal to someone else just tells me who the competition is." Unfortunately it's a mind game until the letter is signed. Mike Harley quickly comes to mind. Don't the better players usually wait longer to commit?

Alabama had wins over 5 teams with losing records in 2018. Two more wins were against cupcakes so I guess 7 of Saban's wins were meaningless.

Oklahoma also had wins over 5 teams with losing records. One of those teams was their cupcake.

Ohio State had 6 wins against teams with losing records plus a loss to another losing team. So they played 7 teams with losing records.

I could go on but there seems to be a pattern here. It's the wins that count because even the losers can bite you on the ass sometimes.

Neal Brown's success at WVU is still an empty page but he seems to be doing things right so far. He doesn't have any commitments yet for 2020 but he definitely raised the level of targets and they are giving him and his staff rave reviews.

If high quality recruits make a visit and give high praise to the coaches and facilities but don't sign I have no no idea what else you can legally do to change that. WVU does not pay players or their families to sign with the Mountaineers. What we do give them is an actual education, a chance to win and a shot at the NFL.

Cupcakes is one thing, but when your entire diet is losing football teams....AND one of the CUPCAKEs bites back and takes you down, like Liberty did, you should take note. Talking about cupcakes in the SEC is a funny thing. When you play in the SEC, you need some cupcakes so you can come up for air. Best football in the country, top to bottom............Big 12 is NOT going to offer the same menu that Brown is used to at Troy. Going to be plenty of protein in that diet, and some hard lessons I am sure.

As mentioned before, I know you all think you got a good one right now. Hopefully your AD is saddled to Brown and held accountable when it all collapses later on. AD should have done more homework and looked in detail at Brown's wins and whom they were against over his career. He would have gotten a "hollow" feeling, and passed in my opinion.

But he does have a clean slate right now, and he does have the opportunity to win....win the Big 12. Win a national championship. It is all right there in front of him. I'll plan on checking back in at the end of this coming season to see how you all feel about the teams progress. I'm anxious to see how it goes myself, since I have strong opinions to the contrary based on years of observations and discussions about Brown and his coaching abilities. The majority look at that Troy record and see greatness. We shall see.

There is substantial anecdotal evidence that the recruits very much believe in Brown, especially by maintaining all of the commitments from DH. Verbals aren't worth the paper they aren't signed on although they show you are in the running.

As Rich Rod said, "A verbal to someone else just tells me who the competition is." Unfortunately it's a mind game until the letter is signed. Mike Harley quickly comes to mind. Don't the better players usually wait longer to commit?

ESD has changed a lot of the cycle.

Mainly because you want the bulk of recruiting to be done before the season starts.
Out of the Top 300 Last year is was about 55%
This year...Who knows? The number is increasing because ESD is so close to the end of the season.

Those weren't simply verbals who had committed to Holgorsen; 16 committed recruits had signed before Holgorsen bailed. Anybody desirous of withdrawing his commitment, after having signed to play at WVU, would have been required to obtain an NCAA waiver prior to being allowed to play in 2019. Keeping verbals in the fold would have been much more difficult for Brown, as these commitments would have been allowed to sign elsewhere, and play right away.

The spring game is the 13th of April.
A week before the majority of the schools hold theirs on the 20th.

They need commits before that weekend.
Committed players sell the program and get others to buy in.

They need that Alpha. The recruit with personality.
Most likely a QB, LB or S.
Those are the leaders on the field.

Don't want to go into your spring game with an empty basket.

Those weren't simply verbals who had committed to Holgorsen; 16 committed recruits had signed before Holgorsen bailed. Anybody desirous of withdrawing his commitment, after having signed to play at WVU, would have been required to obtain an NCAA waiver prior to being allowed to play in 2019. Keeping verbals in the fold would have been much more difficult for Brown, as these commitments would have been allowed to sign elsewhere, and play right away.

Point made, but I'm beginning to wonder if there are any circumstances left where the NCAA will NOT issue a waiver. As several pundits have pointed out It's becoming like free agency for college players. I could be wrong, but didn't WVU say they would release any signed recruit from their commitment who did not want to stay?

Where I think Coach Brown may be pushing the envelope is in offering too many visiting recruits. There wouldn't be enough scholarships for half of them by the time he's done.

You hit that one on the head. Troy beat LSU because LSU was sleep walking. I watched it........LSU went on to win the rest of their games that season, finally losing their bowl game.

Nebraska was a disaster early. Frost finally got them on the same page in the last half of season, and it showed. It was NOT because Brown was superior, he again caught a lucky break.

Funny, how nobody here wants to look into the LOSS to Liberty; ).....or the 8, count'em 8 out of 10 wins for Troy last season were over losers....same the year before - wins over losers. Same before that, and same before that, and same before that......ALLLLLLLL the Way back to his start at TT.

That trend ends this year for Mr. Brown. He's going to have to beat some winners......and there will be no "sneaking up" on sleeping teams anymore. No more "overlooking". That is over. Teams are going to bring-it to WVU week in, and week out. Not going to end well fellas. You just don't know it yet......but you will.
A program like Troy shouldn't be able to hang with LSU under any circumstance. The fact that Troy went in LSU and won speaks volumes.

Reactions: jtturner09
Cupcakes is one thing, but when your entire diet is losing football teams....AND one of the CUPCAKEs bites back and takes you down, like Liberty did, you should take note. Talking about cupcakes in the SEC is a funny thing. When you play in the SEC, you need some cupcakes so you can come up for air. Best football in the country, top to bottom............Big 12 is NOT going to offer the same menu that Brown is used to at Troy. Going to be plenty of protein in that diet, and some hard lessons I am sure.

As mentioned before, I know you all think you got a good one right now. Hopefully your AD is saddled to Brown and held accountable when it all collapses later on. AD should have done more homework and looked in detail at Brown's wins and whom they were against over his career. He would have gotten a "hollow" feeling, and passed in my opinion.

But he does have a clean slate right now, and he does have the opportunity to win....win the Big 12. Win a national championship. It is all right there in front of him. I'll plan on checking back in at the end of this coming season to see how you all feel about the teams progress. I'm anxious to see how it goes myself, since I have strong opinions to the contrary based on years of observations and discussions about Brown and his coaching abilities. The majority look at that Troy record and see greatness. We shall see.

I'm not sure what Neal Brown did to you to create such strong animosity but it certainly shows. It has nothing to do with this season at WVU, but in both 2017 and 2018 six of Troy's wins came against teams without losing records. One team was 6-6 in 2017 and two in 2018. None of us know what is going to happen this fall on the college gridiron but I do agree that the top half of the SEC is consistently strong. You do know that WVU is 26-25-2 against SEC teams in football.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil and OlegeezEER
A program like Troy shouldn't be able to hang with LSU under any circumstance. The fact that Troy went in LSU and won speaks volumes.

You can go the other way and say how much of a mess LSU was at that time.

The Shrimp Boat Captain deserves all the respect in the world.
He walked through hell and back.
He gets a lot of shit but I have tremendous repsect for him as a football coach.

Just as long as he doesn't show up to Austin in September shirtless and a pair of Cajun Reeboks.

That ship was going to run ashore. It clipped the land during that Troy game.
Memories of Gerry DiNardo and half empty Tiger Stadium were brought back.
The partition of Lousiana was being talked about.
Texas was trying to reaquire Shreveport and SW Louisiana.

So your going to base Browns entire career on one season at WVU. A season that I'm sure would have been predicted 8th in the conference even if Dana had stayed. Come back in 3 years and see how it has progressed or digressed.

Perfect storm would be for Texas to fall flat on its face this year and for Oklahoma to go back to before Lincoln Riley.

When TCU, Baylor and Oklahoma St won the conference it was a perfect storm.

Texas was a mess
Oklahoma slipped up and was a 8-10 win team

But Baylor, Oklahoma St and TCU recruited to a high level.
At least Top 30.

Bill Snyder is the only coach who won the Big XII without recruiting to a high level.
Both times it wasn't an overnight thing.
He beat a legit Oklahoma team in 2003

But this would all be meaningless if Oklahoma and Texas don't have issues.

No, it doesn't. If you watched the game, you wouldn't make such an uninformed opinion...........Let's talk some Liberty when you get a chance ; )

So your going to base Browns entire career on one season at WVU. A season that I'm sure would have been predicted 8th in the conference even if Dana had stayed. Come back in 3 years and see how it has progressed or digressed.

..............I'm basing my Brown comments on his entire career. It's all peachy now, but you'll get your wake-up call soon enough.....My early prediction - no bowl for WVU in 2019. Like I said, Brown isn't going to sneak up on anybody anymore, and he doesn't have that big tray of cupcakes in front of him. Going to get LEAN real soon.

I'm not sure what Neal Brown did to you to create such strong animosity but it certainly shows. It has nothing to do with this season at WVU, but in both 2017 and 2018 six of Troy's wins came against teams without losing records. One team was 6-6 in 2017 and two in 2018. None of us know what is going to happen this fall on the college gridiron but I do agree that the top half of the SEC is consistently strong. You do know that WVU is 26-25-2 against SEC teams in football.

.....suggest you keep the smelling salts on-hand. They will be needed as things get ugly in Morgantown this season. No animosity - just reality. Tired of Brown talk of greatness I've been reading abotu for years = it's a joke. Fools Gold. Sadly, WVU took the bait, and has now screwed themselves for several years to come. You don't believe it now, but you certainly will, starting in September. Personally, I would have liked Brown to have gone to Tennessee or Florida. Always good to have those teams down and out in our division. It would have crippled their programs for a good while.

The top half of the SEC comment is funny. Conversely, I guess we could ask how many teams in the Big12 could play in the SEC and compete for a championship? Bama destroyed the cream of the crop, getting so far ahead that they had a let down, typical to teams that are dominating. OU in SEC would have 2 to 4 losses year in and year out.....and lest not forget, they had THE Heisman winner on their team and still got smoked. He dynamic, and now he gone. There'll be no reload on that guy. SEC is THE best conference top to bottom in the country - it is not even close.

I have seen a lot of Group of 5 coaches fail and a lot have success
I cannot put my finger on the one trait with a coach that makes a difference.

I can as a program....
A program and the fans have to be fully behind a coach.
Especially at a place like West Virginia.

But West Virginia still has a Big East mindset. Truthfully I think WV would be much happier in UCF's position than the position they are in....

But UCF is hungry. Besides how Boise St was the last decade I can say UCF is the hungriest G5 school I have seen.

WV fans aren't like that.
They don't demand to win.
Schools who win at the P5 level especially in the current age demand to win....

Reason why DH started looking elsewhere.

..............I'm basing my Brown comments on his entire career. It's all peachy now, but you'll get your wake-up call soon enough.....My early prediction - no bowl for WVU in 2019. Like I said, Brown isn't going to sneak up on anybody anymore, and he doesn't have that big tray of cupcakes in front of him. Going to get LEAN real soon.

Yeah I guess we lost 3 straight last year and Brown being pitiful like you said we will go on a 72 game losing streak to extend the losses to 75 straight. Oh my the sky is falling....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

.....suggest you keep the smelling salts on-hand. They will be needed as things get ugly in Morgantown this season. No animosity - just reality. Tired of Brown talk of greatness I've been reading abotu for years = it's a joke. Fools Gold. Sadly, WVU took the bait, and has now screwed themselves for several years to come. You don't believe it now, but you certainly will, starting in September. Personally, I would have liked Brown to have gone to Tennessee or Florida. Always good to have those teams down and out in our division. It would have crippled their programs for a good while.

The top half of the SEC comment is funny. Conversely, I guess we could ask how many teams in the Big12 could play in the SEC and compete for a championship? Bama destroyed the cream of the crop, getting so far ahead that they had a let down, typical to teams that are dominating. OU in SEC would have 2 to 4 losses year in and year out.....and lest not forget, they had THE Heisman winner on their team and still got smoked. He dynamic, and now he gone. There'll be no reload on that guy. SEC is THE best conference top to bottom in the country - it is not even close.

I don't need to understand your personal hatred for Neal Brown, it's none of my business. If you really think WVU is going to have a losing season this year you're going to be embarrassed that your post will still be here. A head coach is more of an administrator than hands on with players. It's much more about the assistants he hires as well as the players themselves.

Let's consider the SEC top to bottom being the best. Alabama is a top 5 team as long as Saban is there. Georgia is commonly a top 10 team but you can't convince Texas of that in 2018. Right now those two are the top dogs of the SEC, period. Look at the records and results in and out of conference for 2018.

Then you have LSU, Florida and Kentucky in the middle for now. Not too far behind are Texas A&M, Mississippi State, Auburn and Missouri. Two middle of the pack B12 teams transition to middle of the pack SEC teams, no surprise.

How in the world you include Ole Miss, South Carolina, Arkansas, Vanderbilt and Tennessee with their combined 25-37 records for 2018 in your 'best' is beyond me.

I've already told you WVU is 26-25-2 against SEC opponents. Oklahoma is 14-9-2, Texas is 37-18-2. Conference vs conference all time the SEC has the edge 93-78-6 by an average score of 23.4-22.5. That stat is skewered a little because it only counts Texas A&M and Missouri as being SEC teams. Not even close, huh?

Given the circumstances of all your posts being about Neal Brown and of course recent, it begs the question, where are you an 84Alumni from? Troy?

Those numbers don't include SEC schools in the SIAA.
Only starts when the SoCon started.

Dude, you are good. Real good. LOL BUT, WVU Texas and Oklahoma all three have winning records against the SEC. I would check a couple of others but I'm just too tired. Would you agree that Texas A&M and Missouri have fared about the same in both conferences?

Dude, you are good. Real good. LOL BUT, WVU Texas and Oklahoma all three have winning records against the SEC. I would check a couple of others but I'm just too tired. Would you agree that Texas A&M and Missouri have fared about the same in both conferences?

Only the weak celebrate the SEC....
Used to be a great conference but they brought in too many beta schools....

I have seen a lot of Group of 5 coaches fail and a lot have success
I cannot put my finger on the one trait with a coach that makes a difference.

I can as a program....
A program and the fans have to be fully behind a coach.
Especially at a place like West Virginia.

But West Virginia still has a Big East mindset. Truthfully I think WV would be much happier in UCF's position than the position they are in....

But UCF is hungry. Besides how Boise St was the last decade I can say UCF is the hungriest G5 school I have seen.

WV fans aren't like that.
They don't demand to win.
Schools who win at the P5 level especially in the current age demand to win....

Reason why DH started looking elsewhere.

That is not why DH left. He left to go home.

S Carolina was an ACC school or independent a lot of those years

Does that affect the won-loss record? Remember, I am a life long Mountaineer living right dead in Gamecock/Tiger country. They respect WVU down here, but they butcher our Country Roads song. Down here it is, "Almost Heaven, wet vagina..." Blasphemy!! LOL

Does that affect the won-loss record? Remember, I am a life long Mountaineer living right dead in Gamecock/Tiger country. They respect WVU down here, but they butcher our Country Roads song. Down here it is, "Almost Heaven, wet vagina..." Blasphemy!! LOL

It doesn't really make a difference. According to people in the SEC it does
But WV only played S Carolina once as a SEC school.
Plus they played Georgia Tech when they were in the SEC. One time.

This is at the UA camp in Dallas today.
Best speed rusher there according to some.
But....his 6'4 became 6'2 and I think Texas was thinking he was 6'4 with length.

This is what West Virginia is looking for at the Bandit position. The hybrid DE/OLB

84 sounds like a Marshall troll.

u funny......We Are Marshall is about as close as I've been to that school.....but keep tryin'.............Fact of the matter is, WVU just made a poor coaching selection, and guys here can't quite wrap their minds around that reality = his poor coaching performances against WINNERS. It's just a fact.....but hey, if you like the kool-aid, keep drinkin' it. About midway through the upcoming season you're going to want to add some 100 proof to that mix, as it is going to get ugly folks...........too hear Michael Walker tell it, the BIG12 is THE toughest conference in the country....LMAO....Really??

Be thankful you're in the Big12. In the SEC you'd be lookin' at the longest bowl drought in WVU history.....This ain't Kansas Dorothy.

I don't need to understand your personal hatred for Neal Brown, it's none of my business. If you really think WVU is going to have a losing season this year you're going to be embarrassed that your post will still be here. A head coach is more of an administrator than hands on with players. It's much more about the assistants he hires as well as the players themselves.

Let's consider the SEC top to bottom being the best. Alabama is a top 5 team as long as Saban is there. Georgia is commonly a top 10 team but you can't convince Texas of that in 2018. Right now those two are the top dogs of the SEC, period. Look at the records and results in and out of conference for 2018.

Then you have LSU, Florida and Kentucky in the middle for now. Not too far behind are Texas A&M, Mississippi State, Auburn and Missouri. Two middle of the pack B12 teams transition to middle of the pack SEC teams, no surprise.

How in the world you include Ole Miss, South Carolina, Arkansas, Vanderbilt and Tennessee with their combined 25-37 records for 2018 in your 'best' is beyond me.

I've already told you WVU is 26-25-2 against SEC opponents. Oklahoma is 14-9-2, Texas is 37-18-2. Conference vs conference all time the SEC has the edge 93-78-6 by an average score of 23.4-22.5. That stat is skewered a little because it only counts Texas A&M and Missouri as being SEC teams. Not even close, huh?

Given the circumstances of all your posts being about Neal Brown and of course recent, it begs the question, where are you an 84Alumni from? Troy?

Critical thinking is not your strong suit. To take a "macro" look at conference records, is too MISS THE POINT. The SEC beats up on the SEC in-conference, thus the losing records. After all, it IS , THE best football conference in all of America - Bar None. Period. End of discussion. Case closed. Game over.

Lastly, if you can't "understand" that Georgia was not "mentally in the game" against Texas, then you again, can't grasp the reality of it. UGA was shooting for the Playoff and a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Period. Again. They were not excited by playing a mid-level Texas in a bowl. Any bowl. Sets up like that every year. Happened to Auburn year before against UCF......and LSU against Troy in the regular season. You gotta show up against everybody, all the time, or you will get surprised now and again........I'll stack up the SEC against the big12, big 10, PacWho, ACC (yes), and good 'ol Notre' Pretender any day, any where. Time after time after time the SEC is going to come out on top. Sure they'll lose now and again, as everyone does. But the SEC has been on top for many years now, and it is not going to be going elsewhere anytime soon...so keep putting up meaningless numbers and comparisons if it makes your ill-conceived point. We'll see how it shakes out in 2019-20. Is the big12 going to make the playoff? I will tell you this, I'm certain the SEC will be there.....and you know why ; ) Yes you do. You just don't like that you know it.......But hey, don't worry about the SEC. You need to get on that Brown bandwagon and ride it like there's no tomorrow. Sliced bread was not this good! ; ) But be advised, that right rear wagon wheel is only held on by a thin cotter pin. When they fail, there's always a whole bunch of cryin' to follow. Advise: Pack cryin' towel with you.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit. To take a "macro" look at conference records, is too MISS THE POINT. The SEC beats up on the SEC in-conference, thus the losing records. After all, it IS , THE best football conference in all of America - Bar None. Period. End of discussion. Case closed. Game over.

Lastly, if you can't "understand" that Georgia was not "mentally in the game" against Texas, then you again, can't grasp the reality of it. UGA was shooting for the Playoff and a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Period. Again. They were not excited by playing a mid-level Texas in a bowl. Any bowl. Sets up like that every year. Happened to Auburn year before against UCF......and LSU against Troy in the regular season. You gotta show up against everybody, all the time, or you will get surprised now and again........I'll stack up the SEC against the big12, big 10, PacWho, ACC (yes), and good 'ol Notre' Pretender any day, any where. Time after time after time the SEC is going to come out on top. Sure they'll lose now and again, as everyone does. But the SEC has been on top for many years now, and it is not going to be going elsewhere anytime soon...so keep putting up meaningless numbers and comparisons if it makes your ill-conceived point. We'll see how it shakes out in 2019-20. Is the big12 going to make the playoff? I will tell you this, I'm certain the SEC will be there.....and you know why ; ) Yes you do. You just don't like that you know it.......But hey, don't worry about the SEC. You need to get on that Brown bandwagon and ride it like there's no tomorrow. Sliced bread was not this good! ; ) But be advised, that right rear wagon wheel is only held on by a thin cotter pin. When they fail, there's always a whole bunch of cryin' to follow. Advise: Pack cryin' towel with you.

Georgia loss because of Jim Chaney.
Reason why they let him leave to Tennessee.

Georgia had the WRs to play with Texas.
Ended up being like the LSU game. Georgia couldn't control the game on the ground.
Was put in obvious passing situations.

Don't let Georgia playing an injured Tua confuse you.
Reason why Jalen Hurts took over the game once he was put in.
I know UGA wants to be Alabama....But truthfully if I was them I would want to be Clemson.

SEC isn't all that. Like you said...you have to play in a tougher conference.
Schools like Florida St, Texas, Clemson and Oklahoma have it made.
Access to the same talent plus they get to play a weaker schedule.

Son, you don't know me or anything about me. You obviously know nothing about football, especially the SEC. Take away the top 5 teams in the conference and all you have left is mediocre and bottom feeders. Most conferences are like that, always have been and will be.

You claim to know what I know and do not know but in reality know nothing about me or anyone else here. You make claims like some punk kid who thinks if he expresses a foolish opinion enough times and loud enough it will become true.

Your ignorant predictions regarding Coach Brown and WVU also prove you do not know and likely have never met Jack Schitt! I just broke a cardinal rule of these fan boards by engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed troll. The only thing I can do now to end it is hit the ignore button on you right after I post this.

I'll never read your response but I already know what it will be, more of the same arrogance and ignorance.

Son, you don't know me or anything about me. You obviously know nothing about football, especially the SEC. Take away the top 5 teams in the conference and all you have left is mediocre and bottom feeders. Most conferences are like that, always have been and will be.

You claim to know what I know and do not know but in reality know nothing about me or anyone else here. You make claims like some punk kid who thinks if he expresses a foolish opinion enough times and loud enough it will become true.

Your ignorant predictions regarding Coach Brown and WVU also prove you do not know and likely have never met Jack Schitt! I just broke a cardinal rule of these fan boards by engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed troll. The only thing I can do now to end it is hit the ignore button on you right after I post this.

I'll never read your response but I already know what it will be, more of the same arrogance and ignorance.

Yeah, there is a link to "show ignored content" after this. What for? Like you said, same ignorance. I like this feature.

Reactions: michaelwalkerbr
SEC has turned soft....
They have allowed Missouri to win a bunch of games the last two years.
WV would have beat them by 10+.

LSU and Florida are the only schools that have any balls that hang to the floor.
UGA....Georgia has always been a cuck. Allows Alabama and Tennessee to take their recruits and fame.
The SEC HQ should be in Atlanta.

Plus you allow these Alabama Dick Riders in your conference....
recruit14.png

SEC....

Who promotes a conference? The entire SEC brand name is probably going to take a loss to Texas...in the near future.

I have yet once heard you mention the actual team you support.
Is it Mizzou?
You said a SEC East school ..
Or is it the other school from Columbia. The ones who let Texans yell on their capital.

The rest would admit what school they represent
U of SC...Since they definitely are not USC..
Or
Mizzou
The school that was told NO by the B1G
Let Nebraska punk you again..

What about Elijah Holyfield

What an athlete.
Great 4.8 40 time.......for a LB.

Don't know how that guy ran for 7 yards a carry in the S!E!C!.

Holyfield’s 40 time stuns
His 40 times were among the slowest in the running back field.

On his first of two runs, Holyfield clocked in at 4.78 seconds. His second attempt was an even slower 4.81 seconds.

The NFL lists his unofficial time as a slightly better 4.76 seconds. But that’s of no solace as it puts him as the second slowest running back of the session out of 23 who participated.

In short, it was disastrous. Holyfield is not considered a speed back, but he’s not a goal-line bruiser either.

The scouting report on Holyfield has him pegged as a bowling ball, a strong back tacklers won’t relish tackling in the open field. But if he can’t get into the open field, then that becomes moot, of course.

On the plus side for Holyfield, he did put his strength on display. His 26 reps on the bench press were the third-most among running backs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT