ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Neal Brown on challenging times

You believe the propaganda...
When politics cause you to turn against things you care about something is wrong.
You're delusional, Antifa boy. Obama said what he said, and Hillary said what she said, about the coal industry. Look it up. Use your Google for something meaningful. Educate yourself. Sorry that the truth hurts your feelings, but Trump wouldn't be President, if Hillary weren't such a horrible candidate.

But Trump isn't fixing anything....
You never put faith into another man to fix things. You fix them yourself.

People have allowed Trump to be their center. Trump doesn't like someone you don't either.
Horrible for this country.

You're delusional, Antifa boy. Obama said what he said, and Hillary said what she said, about the coal industry. Look it up. Use your Google for something meaningful. Educate yourself. Sorry that the truth hurts your feelings, but Trump wouldn't be President, if Hillary weren't such a horrible candidate.

Hillary was a strong candidate. Trump was terrible candidate, actually. First ever campaign, tons of dirt, not political correct or safe..

That was Clinton's 4th Presidential race she was directly involved in, had the absolute most name recognition and had one of the biggest political machines in US history behind her...the idea she was a weak candidate is just the media excuse making.

Reactions: Rootmaster
You attended Marshall, and it's fixed nothing for you, TVZ. You're stuck back in school...lifetime student...not fixing anything yourself. Stop preaching Antifa boy, as nobody respects anything that you post. Move along now, as you have to get ready for another day of school tomorrow.

But Trump isn't fixing anything....
You never put faith into another man to fix things. You fix them yourself.

People have allowed Trump to be their center. Trump doesn't like someone you don't either.
Horrible for this country.

You only get two options to vote for, that isnt the voters fault.

Hillary was a strong candidate. Trump was terrible candidate, actually.

That was Clinton's 4th Presidential race she was directly involved in, had the absolute most name recognition and had one of the biggest political machines in US history behind her...the idea she was a weak candidate is just the media excuse making.
Donald Trump is the most hated politician in U.S. history. If Richard Nixon's corpse had been exhumed and run against Trump, then it would have beaten Trump in the GOP Primary. Stupid Hillary thought that being President was her birth right. She ignored battle-ground states, such as Wisconsin, due to her arrogance.

You are making the stereotypes about WV and WVU true.
When people say don't play there because that state is nothing but a bunch of bigots and racist. You can either make this true or change it. Some of you want to be vocal about all of this and your support for Donald Trump but you actually don't care how it is damaging the university and the state.
Even Mississippi isn't that stupid.

I dont think folks want to compromise their personal beliefs to appease some football players. People can agree to disagree on some issues, and politics can be left out of certain environments. You are demanding a one-way street which is unfair, and un-American.

Compromise what personal beliefs.

This is where the issue is at.

Defunding and disbanding police departments would be one, destroying private and public property, arson, and using violence and intimidation to further political agendas would be others.

I think those activities are wrong and I don't support organizations who engage in the behavior.

I also think it is wrong to call everyone with a different opinion a White Supremecist....thats very ugly language to use against someone for not sharing your own view.

Last edited:
Just watched a video out of PGH of BLM assaulting some diners downtown, who appeared to be seniors. They did the same thing in Rochester the other night, I'm not sure how people defend that behavior and promote it so recklessly.

You believe everything you see on the internet.
Twitter is dangerous. This is the issue we have. People are going out of their way to make certain groups looks bad.

You believe everything you see on the internet.
Twitter is dangerous. This is the issue we have. People are going out of their way to make certain groups looks bad.

Ok. I won't believe the things Ive saw. I will just believe you instead.

But it was on the news locally, fyi...dont believe them either?

Critical Thinking...

You can believe whatever you want but make sure it is correct.
A lot of that shit on Twitter isn't 100% the truth. They lead you to think a certain way.

So you should always ask questions.

I dont think folks want to compromise their personal beliefs to appease some football players. People can agree to disagree on some issues, and politics can be left out of certain environments. You are demanding a one-way street which is unfair, and un-American.

TVZ is a weird person where college sports mean everything to him and consumes his life. He would let the team run a train on his wife and then beat the shit out of his mom to prove to the AD that he supports the domestic terrorist group known as BLM. Newsflash TVZ, the vast majority of people value their beliefs and can find better hobbies than watching college football. No one cares if WVU loses recruits because guess what, WVU is never going to win a national title anyway and sports are not that important in life.

We are talking about what is important to Neal Brown.

The rest of your post. Can really tell how much of a pussy you really are.

"Extremely difficult time to lead. I didn't learn about this in any MBA course I took or any situation as a coach. This is the only pandemic I've ever experienced. It's the most social unrest of any time period during my lifetime, probably the most since the early 1960's. We had to manage most of this remotely, we've only been face to face with our kids for less than a month, or mask to mask I should say. So just a really difficult time to lead. As far as the social injustice, I think you're naive if you think there's not injustices, I really do. I've been encouraged because I don't think that my generation probably did enough to create true equity. So I have hope in this generation, and that's white and black, I really have hope in this generation. I've been encouraging them to act, not just using the tool of social media, but it's about real actions. More than anything I'm at a point right now where I'm just frustrated. I'm frustrated at the division. You can support the Black Lives Matter movement, because it's a movement, and not support the organization. You can recognize social injustice and still support state and local police. You can disagree with a politician and still love America and still know it's the best country in the world and you can still support our great military. You can recognize COVID-19 as a great challenge and it's done so much harm and killed hundred thousands of people and it has wrecked so much in this world but still think it's the right thing to do to play football and send our kids to school. There's just so much division and to me it just seems everybody is angry. Everybody is angry at everybody and I just think we can be better. We need to be better. Because the only way we get through the COVID challenge pandemic, the only thing that will make these social injustices better is we've got to do it together. I'm just really frustrated at the division. Some of that is because social media and everything right now is what have you done for me lately? I think we've got to be better. We've got to be better as a society, as people and that's where I'm at."

Just win Neal. You're not a victim, and every coach in America has faced the same challenges as you during 2020.

Just win (and STFU).

@Rootmaster
6ZGU8mC.jpg

Neal Brown cares for himself and winning football games.

Some of you are stupid enough to think WVU should make a stand.
Mainly because you are so far out of reality and look at this as political.

Neal Brown cares for himself and winning football games.

Some of you are stupid enough to think WVU should make a stand.
Mainly because you are so far out of reality and look at this as political.

It became political when Neal Brown made it political.

I don't care what you believe but if you believe something make sure it is correct.
I do know we have zero idea who is committing the crimes. Could be anyone.

On the other side. Black players don't see BLM the same as you. If you cannot see that you are allowing hate to control how you see the world

That is not true. Many of them do see BLM as a radical group expressing the message in the wrong manner.

That is not true. Many of them do see BLM as a radical group expressing the message in the wrong manner.

Problem here is where you get your information from ...

I do know a few months ago the people in Houston told all those idiots to stay away and they did.
These are black leaders who said this. People all for BLM.

I only know what I am familiar with where I live....

Problem here is where you get your information from ...

I do know a few months ago the people in Houston told all those idiots to stay away and they did.
These are black leaders who said this. People all for BLM.

I only know what I am familiar with where I live....
So now we know what your cellmates think.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT